Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 221. (Read 160996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I'm confused...are GPU's on this already? If so should I just stop using my CPU's?
Grin GPU have been on it since the beginning (hence the instamine).
You just have to add to the coin.conf server=1 and you can use your gpu

but I stopped, got tired after 6.6 millions...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any news dev? Im assuming u would have said something by now if so, just thought id ask.

We're assuming the problems is from too many people mining too fast. As mentioned:

4 280Xs solo mining.  Way low DIFF, that's why I think we're all on different forks.

Using that kind of hashrate at this low diff sure is a way to fork...I´m seeing blocks with less than 0,2 sec now.

We're Looking For People To Join The DEV Team!

Add Us On Skype: TheCaliforniaCoin

If You Can Help With Anything! Add Us!

CaliforniaCoin will go far this is only the first 6 hours remember that! I honestly didn't expect CaliforniaCoin to have 12 pages of thread already I'd imagine by tomorrow night it'll be 30+ pages!

will there be any way to get back lost coins? or is there a way to check via the address? I saved my old address just in case "LLbrhu56TAiLa6edcXYMBdsE7ohxePoiav" wish you the best of luck.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I'm confused...are GPU's on this already? If so should I just stop using my CPU's?

Yes gpu's are on this

edit: I stopped mining cause my 7 cores get the same KH as my video card. around 50-75 kh. I cant mine this without a pool now

Well that was fucking quick. Sucks. Oh well.
Activity: 126
Any news dev? Im assuming u would have said something by now if so, just thought id ask.

We're assuming the problems is from too many people mining too fast. As mentioned:

4 280Xs solo mining.  Way low DIFF, that's why I think we're all on different forks.

Using that kind of hashrate at this low diff sure is a way to fork...I´m seeing blocks with less than 0,2 sec now.

We're Looking For People To Join The DEV Team!

Add Us On Skype: TheCaliforniaCoin

If You Can Help With Anything! Add Us!

CaliforniaCoin will go far this is only the first 6 hours remember that! I honestly didn't expect CaliforniaCoin to have 12 pages of thread already I'd imagine by tomorrow night it'll be 30+ pages!

Yes gpu's are on this

edit: I stopped mining cause my 7 cores get the same KH as my video card. around 50-75 kh. I cant mine this without a pool now
I cant wait for a block explorer, I wanna check on my old address to see if all my coins are just sitting there haha
   oh ,a new  contruny  coin  .

whitout  some  creative will not to  good !

California is a state, not a Country.
Activity: 266
    oh ,a new  contruny  coin  .

whitout  some  creative will not to  good !
Thanks blinkxzero!

So what is this saying:

{
"blocks" : 4133,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.03091740,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 1521,
"networkhashps" : 19399546,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 126
Ok I just got 30,000 CAC in my wallet...after leaving it open for 25 minutes.

Nice.

Maybe I should back up the wallet.dat file, huh...in case something happens.

--PD

Backing up the wallet.dat file to a USB thumb-drive is always a good idea  Grin

OK JamieB  I just sent you 1000

Date: 4/29/2014 19:43
To: LYdyqVqm4dLTonhr9eMpXzSgAYNGGuqJB9
Debit: -1000.00 CAC
Net amount: -1000.00 CAC
Transaction ID: d87085194c9954142d8bf312bff5e96fd4471123d759683b48b5194c2a14f64d

im kinda scared to mine again just yet... I dont know where the heck my 200k+ coins went.

Whats your wallet? ill send some coins and see if you get any

im sure I will... I mean I was mining for 30 minutes or so, had 200k, over half of which was confirmed. then just gone.

LLbrhu56TAiLa6edcXYMBdsE7ohxePoiav

Got anything yet?

yep 500

Let me know if you get mine.

Date: 4/29/2014 19:51
To: LLbrhu56TAiLa6edcXYMBdsE7ohxePoiav
Debit: -1000.00 CAC
Net amount: -1000.00 CAC
Transaction ID: 2abd1384c5499cf4b83936f10882f6c22c47f2a90b42b556cf35b5e698f22dae

nothing yet, will keep u posted.

With 22 Confs, we are not on the same fork.  I already have over 1 Million again, waiting for it to go poof again.

None of my coins have dissapeared. You guys need to use the default config for now.
Activity: 144
How can we check status of what we are mining?

use the "getmininginfo" command from the wallet. Go to Help -> Debug Window -> Select the Console tab and write "getmininginfo" (no quotes)
How can we check status of what we are mining?
It takes a minute to connect to the wallet but seems to be mining.  Some Block Accepts are just disappearing from the wallet as people have been saying, but it's 50/50 if it confirms or not.

I'm throwing some rigs at this just because I'm from Northern California.  

Representing Smiley

Made a chat channel on freenode called #calicoin

Arnold schwarzenegger is here with me.

lucky, I lost all mine and now cant obtain any. nothing I can do now but to sit back and get high.
Ok so wtf is the status right now of the coin?

dev appears to be working out a fix. people are still solo mining and finding blocks but I am no longer having any luck. I did good to start with but all coins vanished. apparently there is different forks or something going on. If you have any insight into the problem or a solution I suggest contacting the dev asap.

I seem to be finding blocks at a normal rate now with the network hash around 20 MH/s.

5 or so blocks in the past 20 minutes.

{
"blocks" : 4064,
"networkhashps" : 17603683
}

what are you using to mine? I have found 0 in the last 20 minutes using two xeons and running 7 cores

4x 750ti's and 1 GTX 680 -- I'm about 1.3 MH/s total. Not a lot but that's about 15% of the net hash rate right now.
Activity: 455
It takes a minute to connect to the wallet but seems to be mining.  Some Block Accepts are just disappearing from the wallet as people have been saying, but it's 50/50 if it confirms or not.

I'm throwing some rigs at this just because I'm from Northern California.  

Representing Smiley

Made a chat channel on freenode called #calicoin

Arnold schwarzenegger is here with me.

dev appears to be working out a fix. people are still solo mining and finding blocks but I am no longer having any luck. I did good to start with but all coins vanished. apparently there is different forks or something going on. If you have any insight into the problem or a solution I suggest contacting the dev asap.

I seem to be finding blocks at a normal rate now with the network hash around 20 MH/s.

{
}

what are you using to mine? I have found 0 in the last 20 minutes using two xeons and running 7 cores

{
}

Jump to: