Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 220. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Unconfirmed - generated but not accepted.

What is that?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
the coins were gone before I deleted it....

edit: oh well... doesnt seem like we'll ever know what happened to the vanishing coins, guess I could have lost more like others...

You were probably on your own mini-fork, when you synchronize gain with the network your coins just disappear cause they don't exist on the "right fork"

Same here, I'm reloading the blockchain (AGAIN).  Waiting, getting no source block right now.

hahaha dude, how many did u lose now? 4mil? this is madness haha, I cant help but laugh tho. Hopefully everything will be fine! launch is still way early.

I was over 5 Mil.

lol oh well. u got hella hash, you should be able to get it back sooner than later
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
This is my getpeerinfo. use at your own risk cause i don't know if I'm on the "right fork"

23:37:14

getpeerinfo

23:37:14

[
{
"addr" : "54.194.99.126:11061",
"services" : "00000003",
"lastsend" : 1398825427,
"lastrecv" : 1398825348,
"bytessent" : 371229,
"bytesrecv" : 29279,
"blocksrequested" : 469,
"conntime" : 1398817002,
"version" : 70002,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.8.6.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 0,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "2.99.138.206:11061",
"lastsend" : 1398825427,
"lastrecv" : 1398825427,
"bytessent" : 676574,
"bytesrecv" : 1000598,
"blocksrequested" : 469,
"conntime" : 1398817020,
"startingheight" : 606,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "75.80.57.254:11061",
"lastsend" : 1398825404,
"lastrecv" : 1398825425,
"bytessent" : 272157,
"bytesrecv" : 153176,
"blocksrequested" : 26,
"conntime" : 1398821445,
"startingheight" : 3280,
"banscore" : 0
}

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice name.
it's better to make the logo look nice.
i'm going to give it a try.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

edit: oh well... doesnt seem like we'll ever know what happened to the vanishing coins, guess I could have lost more like others...

You were probably on your own mini-fork, when you synchronize gain with the network your coins just disappear cause they don't exist on the "right fork"

Same here, I'm reloading the blockchain (AGAIN).  Waiting, getting no source block right now.

hahaha dude, how many did u lose now? 4mil? this is madness haha, I cant help but laugh tho. Hopefully everything will be fine! launch is still way early.

I was over 5 Mil.

Same here, I'm reloading the blockchain (AGAIN).  Waiting, getting no source block right now.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I'm confused...are GPU's on this already? If so should I just stop using my CPU's?
Grin GPU have been on it since the beginning (hence the instamine).
You just have to add to the coin.conf server=1 and you can use your gpu

but I stopped, got tired after 6.6 millions...

do u just point your gpu to ur local host? and what about worker and pass? not needed i take it?

Agree how do we do this?
for like any other coin you solo mine...
here the config I use:

addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=54.194.99.126:11061
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=dom
rpcpassword=FHsw5mQzXoe4rryw1AxSBGoP7r2HMnsrUv
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=7887

the confusion, I didn't know if I had to keep the name of the file as coin.conf or californiacoin.conf
so I duplicate the files just to be sure
in that case you point your miner to 127.0.0.1:7887
legendary

Activity: 126

You mentioned moving it, that might have did it.

Add me on Skype we might be able to figure it out:

You were probably on a mini-fork, when you synchronize again with the network your coins just disappear cause they don't exist on the "right fork"

Any news dev? Im assuming u would have said something by now if so, just thought id ask.

We're assuming the problems is from too many people mining too fast. As mentioned:

4 280Xs solo mining.  Way low DIFF, that's why I think we're all on different forks.

Using that kind of hashrate at this low diff sure is a way to fork...I´m seeing blocks with less than 0,2 sec now.

We're Looking For People To Join The DEV Team!

Add Us On Skype: TheCaliforniaCoin

If You Can Help With Anything! Add Us!

CaliforniaCoin will go far this is only the first 6 hours remember that! I honestly didn't expect CaliforniaCoin to have 12 pages of thread already I'd imagine by tomorrow night it'll be 30+ pages!

will there be any way to get back lost coins? or is there a way to check via the address? I saved my old address just in case "LLbrhu56TAiLa6edcXYMBdsE7ohxePoiav" wish you the best of luck.

First rule #1 always back up your wallets! I haven't lost any coins, only a few people have so far. We're still looking into everything. CaliforniaCoin is growing so fast it will take time to get everything perfect  Smiley

We appreciate everyone's support  Smiley Tell your friends about CaliforniaCoin  Cool

I deleted my wallet after the coins vanished, im assuming if you check my old wallet there will be no coins. I had 200K+

Never a good idea to delete the wallet my friend  Shocked
legendary
At present diff 0.03092

10 KH/s - 3.5H to find a block
50 KH/s - 44 min to find a block
200 KH/s - 11 min
600 Kh/s - 4 min
1500 KH/s - 1.5 min
24MH/s (network) - 5 sec

Difficulty is too low for the network hashrate. Definitely no KGW

I am not on the same fork as you,

I think I'm just going to hang it up.
Any news dev? Im assuming u would have said something by now if so, just thought id ask.

We're assuming the problems is from too many people mining too fast. As mentioned:

4 280Xs solo mining.  Way low DIFF, that's why I think we're all on different forks.

Using that kind of hashrate at this low diff sure is a way to fork...I´m seeing blocks with less than 0,2 sec now.

CaliforniaCoin will go far this is only the first 6 hours remember that! I honestly didn't expect CaliforniaCoin to have 12 pages of thread already I'd imagine by tomorrow night it'll be 30+ pages!

will there be any way to get back lost coins? or is there a way to check via the address? I saved my old address just in case "LLbrhu56TAiLa6edcXYMBdsE7ohxePoiav" wish you the best of luck.

First rule #1 always back up your wallets! I haven't lost any coins, only a few people have so far. We're still looking into everything. CaliforniaCoin is growing so fast it will take time to get everything perfect  Smiley

We appreciate everyone's support  Smiley Tell your friends about CaliforniaCoin  Cool

I deleted my wallet after the coins vanished, im assuming if you check my old wallet there will be no coins. I had 200K+
At present diff 0.03092

10 KH/s - 3.5H to find a block
50 KH/s - 44 min to find a block
200 KH/s - 11 min
600 Kh/s - 4 min
1500 KH/s - 1.5 min
24MH/s (network) - 5 sec

Difficulty is too low for the network hashrate. Definitely no KGW
I'm confused...are GPU's on this already? If so should I just stop using my CPU's?

do u just point your gpu to ur local host? and what about worker and pass? not needed i take it?

Agree how do we do this?

Oh shit I'm so stupid. Can't fucking believe I missed that from the get go...

dont be too sad. I mined 200k from the get go and they vanished, may have happened to you too lol
Oh shit I'm so stupid. Can't fucking believe I missed that from the get go...

Jump to: