Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 218. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We seriously need a pool to help out all the little guys! come on pool owners!!? what are you waiting for?

They're waiting for a coin that hasn't been premined 4.5%

That is a massive premine.

how many did Aurora premine?
We seriously need a pool to help out all the little guys! come on pool owners!!? what are you waiting for?

did you manage to recover your coins?

No, I can only imagine that something early on went wrong and maybe turned out to have mined all orphan blocks. I really just dont know, a lot were confirmed but I cant really say what the heck happened lol. Since then I got a new wallet and im trying to solo mine with my gpu but aint having much luck. Got it working per your instructions but no blocks found.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
This coin will be as popular as Floridacoin was.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

They're waiting for a coin that hasn't been premined 4.5%

That is a massive premine.

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

did you manage to recover your coins?
HOW to SOLOMINE CaliforniaCoin with CGMINER

Edit coin.conf to look like this

server=1
rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpass
rpcport=1630
port=1631
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
addnode=54.194.99.126

Close wallet, run wallet

Make a text file called calisolo.bat file inside CGMiner folder to look like this:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer.exe  --scrypt  --no-submit-stale  -o http://127.0.0.1:1630  -O yourname:yourpass  --xintensity 4 --worksize 256  --queue 0 --scan-time 1

run calicoin.bat

Congrats you are solo mining on your AMD GPU

NOTE: If your version of CGminer does not allow for --xintensity, use -I 13

+1 thanks man, I was able to slightly tweak ur instructions and get that to work with cudaminer. I think its working anyhow...
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
HOW to SOLOMINE CaliforniaCoin with CGMINER

Edit coin.conf to look like this

server=1
rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpass
rpcport=1630
port=1631
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
addnode=54.194.99.126

Close wallet, run wallet

Make a text file called calisolo.bat file inside CGMiner folder to look like this:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer.exe  --scrypt  --no-submit-stale  -o http://127.0.0.1:1630  -O yourname:yourpass  --xintensity 4 --worksize 256  --queue 0 --scan-time 1

run calicoin.bat

Congrats you are solo mining on your AMD GPU

NOTE: If your version of CGminer does not allow for --xintensity, use -I 13
Activity: 126
Let's get some pools up guys tell your friends about CaliforniaCoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
okay so I did some searching tried pointing CGMiner to my local host 127.0.0.1 but its not working can any1 help

What errors are you getting?

No errors just the whole CGMiner screen is blank.

What settings is everybody using to mine off the GPU with Cgminer?

Can any1 share or is this a tip top secret LOL

I'm sorry but
Activity: 196
okay so I did some searching tried pointing CGMiner to my local host 127.0.0.1 but its not working can any1 help

No errors just the whole CGMiner screen is blank.

What settings is everybody using to mine off the GPU with Cgminer?

Can any1 share or is this a tip top secret LOL

look like very Interested coin
Want to buy something!

Thanks welcome to the community tell your friends  Cool
I'm not sleeping until I can mine with Cgminer  Tongue

Can anyone  Smiley put a simple tutorial up a few screenshots of how to use CGMiner to mine CaliforniaCoin because all I know is how to mine using Cgminer when there is a pool

But there is no pool and I'm not hitting any more blocks on the CPU anymore this is getting more competitive and it's only a few hours old I smell a real winner I want to be able to GPU mine also so please help us newbies out we will only help to grow the community.

Telling someone to search is not right when you could post it here we could be searching and finding out-dated information on old versions of CGMiner.  Sad

Please  Smiley someone make a tutorial on how to mine this using CGMiner

Don't worry there will be pools up shortly but in the mean time if anyone can help this guy out that'd be awesome  Grin
I'm not sleeping until I can mine with Cgminer  Tongue

Can anyone  Smiley put a simple tutorial up a few screenshots of how to use CGMiner to mine CaliforniaCoin because all I know is how to mine using Cgminer when there is a pool

But there is no pool and I'm not hitting any more blocks on the CPU anymore this is getting more competitive and it's only a few hours old I smell a real winner I want to be able to GPU mine also so please help us newbies out we will only help to grow the community.

Telling someone to search is not right when you could post it here we could be searching and finding out-dated information on old versions of CGMiner.  Sad

Please  Smiley someone make a tutorial on how to mine this using CGMiner
Still mining this at the moment!

Cool Welcome to the community! Tell your friends  Smiley

dont tell me everyone fell asleep! ive already smoked 4 blunts and im still goin!

Most people from USA will now be sleeping  Tongue
dont tell me everyone fell asleep! ive already smoked 4 blunts and im still goin!
Activity: 144
Still mining this at the moment!
California Coin T-shirt

Plain-White Cool

That's a great design hope more people see that you should post it on your Twitter/Facebook!  Smiley
Jump to: