Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 229. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Give up. There is no more room for another country/state/city clone coin!

Think of an original innovation. why does nobody want to do that?Huh?

98% of all coins are... whats ur point?

My point...really simple. They are all junk! simple. understand?

98% are clones so what that doesn't mean this can't go somewhere look @ Dogecoin look @ Auroracoin  look at the others you're just hating on California Coin because you didn't think of it and that's cool I get that but you could be focusing your positivity (or lack thereof) on good stuff  Cool

I say californiacoin is cool, first "Statecoin" There will probably be a lot of copy catters.

anyways time to go smoke some pot and mine me some CaliforniaCoins  Grin

I'm not hating on this coin, it just happened to be the one I came across...I have nothing against this coin, it's the same as the 98% other coins. I just thing it's time people stopped churning out "new" coins. I wush it wasn't so easy!
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
im just joking around here ...

in the conf is the initial seednode ... like troll posted ...  54.194.99.126 but its not syncing with thaaaaat one ... such pains
Activity: 126
Wallet wont sync :/

Any pools coming soon?

It shouldn't take long to Sync, if it does, try re-starting your computer.

Pools should come soon as the community begins to see what an asset CaliforniaCoin will be.

Good ninja launch

Thank you!  Smiley

Perfect launch so far! Kudos! This seems promising gonna point my hashpower on CaliforniaCoin right now see where this could go   Tongue

Thanks! Smiley

Our point....really simple. Mine new coins and trade for BTC or LTC the only originals. Which is why everyone mines these other coins, do you really think people are gonna hold anything real long term that isnt BTC or LTC? cause I sure dont lol

Especially a coin with 4.5% PREMINE

That is a lot of Premine.

The pre-mine of 4.5% hasn't even been fully completed. Also if you compare to other coins such as Isracoin which has a 10% pre-mine, our 4.5% is a drop in the bucket considering California's economy is the 8th largest in the world and Isracoin is 39th largest. Big difference you see.

I believe this coin could actually be worth something... might now be much but its still something! Mining asap xD

Glad you believe in CaliforniaCoin! Tell your friends the more the merrier!
Activity: 210
hihi ... it would fuck the dev of the coin ... but mining on the fork would be easier for u ^^

PM me, maybe I can help u. I dont wanna devalue the coin at all... but if I could help with getting more nodes id be happy to

edit: my console shows the same ip as Trolls post above.
hihi ... it would fuck the dev of the coin ... but mining on the fork would be easier for u ^^

PM me, maybe I can help u. I dont wanna devalue the coin at all... but if I could help with getting more nodes id be happy to
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

edit //would you psot your ipadress so w could use us as node ?
what do u need? im a little confused man... I typed in what u said in the console but I get the same output as you.
does your wallet sync ?

we need a node that has a working blockchain with the genesis block ... the right and original one ^^

that means we need the ipadress of that machine Cheesy
[/quote]

yes my wallet is synced.
welll ... if not someone with blocksource node post that ip i gonna fork it and post my ip as node ...

sooo never had a chance to do such ... could get funny  Cheesy

who is in ?

premine would be worthless Cheesy

still no clue what u mean lol... all i know is if it fucks with his coins distribution, I wouldnt advise against it... would just ruin it for all the small guys like myself who only have 100kh to work with.
what do u need? im a little confused man... I typed in what u said in the console but I get the same output as you.
[/quote]
does your wallet sync ?

we need a node that has a working blockchain with the genesis block ... the right and original one ^^

that means we need the ipadress of that machine Cheesy
welll ... if not someone with blocksource node post that ip i gonna fork it and post my ip as node ...

sooo never had a chance to do such ... could get funny  Cheesy

who is in ?

premine would be worthless Cheesy
Activity: 225
I believe this coin could actually be worth something... might now be much but its still something! Mining asap xD
imho when someone makes a different blockchain ... so there a two in parallel ... deleted wallet and blocks found 90 blocks in 2 min ^^

could someone post his nodees

plz

or ill fork it ^^ again ^^

could someone with peers that work do:

01:01:38
?
getpeerinfo    <- in console

?
[
{
"addr" : "54.194.99.126:11061",
"services" : "00000003",
"lastsend" : 1398812304,
"lastrecv" : 1398812305,
"bytessent" : 354,
"bytesrecv" : 265,
"blocksrequested" : 0,
"conntime" : 1398812303,
"version" : 70002,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.8.6.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 0,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "54.194.99.126",
"services" : "00000003",
"lastsend" : 1398812460,
"lastrecv" : 1398812460,
"bytessent" : 229,
"bytesrecv" : 295,
"blocksrequested" : 0,
"conntime" : 1398812459,
"version" : 70002,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.8.6.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 0,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

98% are clones so what that doesn't mean this can't go somewhere look @ Dogecoin look @ Auroracoin  look at the others you're just hating on California Coin because you didn't think of it and that's cool I get that but you could be focusing your positivity (or lack thereof) on good stuff  Cool

I say californiacoin is cool, first "Statecoin" There will probably be a lot of copy catters.

you talking to me or the guy who says not to mine anything besides im guessing btc? im mining the hell out of this shit, but I dont expect it to outlast btc, which is why I will gladly trade for btc when I feel the time is right.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Our point....really simple. Mine new coins and trade for BTC or LTC the only originals. Which is why everyone mines these other coins, do you really think people are gonna hold anything real long term that isnt BTC or LTC? cause I sure dont lol

Especially a coin with 4.5% PREMINE

That is a lot of Premine.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

so does that mean we need to add to the 98%? does it sound like a clever idea to you???
WE NEED SOME NODES

can anyone set up a node? I got a server running that im not doing much with... ? im just so knew to all this digital currency and the lingo I get a bit lost
imho when someone makes a different blockchain ... so there a two in parallel ... deleted wallet and blocks found 90 blocks in 2 min ^^

could someone post his nodees

plz

or ill fork it ^^ again ^^

could someone with peers that work do:

?
getpeerinfo    <- in console

?
[
{
"addr" : "54.194.99.126:11061",