Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 230. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
lol i forked it locally ... started miner with 0 nodes ...lulz

who wants to get on board ^^

I never knew what "forked" meant... fill me in, whats the skinny yo
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Perfect launch so far! Kudos! This seems promising gonna point my hashpower on CaliforniaCoin right now see where this could go   Tongue
Activity: 223
lol i forked it locally ... started miner with 0 nodes ...lulz

who wants to get on board ^^

wish i knew how to solomine

easy... download wallet, open wallet, type "setgenerate true" and ur off solo mining. beyong that idk how to use cudaminer or whatnot, but I think to use one of those u have to like point it to local host and do some other shit to get it to work, idk, im high and just going off something I saw a few weeks ago lol
Activity: 462
wish i knew how to solomine
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
California needs a coin because why? Is the state getting kicked out of the union?
because electricity is very expensive there and they can't mine their own  Grin

ahahha I'm in! California could use this they're giving out IOU's to people the economy there isn't that great & this could really help it + the coins come in so fast this feels like the early days of DogeCoiN!

how the hell are you mining? thats all my wallet says...

I had the same at the begining. Now it's working fine.

and to mine? did you just go to console and type "setgenerate true"?

Cgminer works fine. It's a scrypt coin.

this might sound like a stupid n00b question to you expert miners but how do you mine a coin (not using the wallet, i know how to use that way already)

how do you mine a new coin like this with Cgminer when there is no pool?

can u add a tutorial?  Smiley or explain the settings at the least

use the search box
Wallet wont sync :/

Any pools coming soon?

leave it open, took me like 20 minutes, no pools.... none needed right now either!

really?, 20 minutes to sync?, i cant shync also

maybe not a complete 20 minutes but it did take a little while. Try restarting ur PC then open it up and let it sit while you go off and do other things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
California needs a coin because why? Is the state getting kicked out of the union?

ahahha I'm in! California could use this they're giving out IOU's to people the economy there isn't that great & this could really help it + the coins come in so fast this feels like the early days of DogeCoiN!

this might sound like a stupid n00b question to you expert miners but how do you mine a coin (not using the wallet, i know how to use that way already)

how do you mine a new coin like this with Cgminer when there is no pool?

can u add a tutorial?  Smiley or explain the settings at the least
Give up. There is no more room for another country/state/city clone coin!

Think of an original innovation. why does nobody want to do that?Huh?

98% of all coins are... whats ur point?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Give up. There is no more room for another country/state/city clone coin!

Think of an original innovation. why does nobody want to do that?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Any pools coming soon?

leave it open, took me like 20 minutes, no pools.... none needed right now either!

really?, 20 minutes to sync?, i cant shync also
california coin is fricken dope! I like being able to mine without any other apps... the whole wallet command thing is sweet! Im getting 10k coins like every couple minutes

Agreed these coins are coming in fast man.

I liked how Doge was easy to mine but what I did not like was how there is always "more Dogecoins" that is gonna make Doge worthless.

Time to jump ship  Cool CaliforniaCoins are the way to go

thats what im saying! how are you mining? with the wallet? Im trying to figure out how to limit my cpu cores... right now when I use "setgenerate true" its using all 8 cores of my cpu

edit: I figured it out... you simply add the number of cores you want to use to mine after the command. "setgenerate true 4" would mine with 4 cores Smiley. now to figure out why this wont work with my intel xeons? only my pc with the i5.... :/

Any pools coming soon?

Activity: 462

Any pools coming soon?
Activity: 168
california coin is fricken dope! I like being able to mine without any other apps... the whole wallet command thing is sweet! Im getting 10k coins like every couple minutes

Agreed these coins are coming in fast man.

I liked how Doge was easy to mine but what I did not like was how there is always "more Dogecoins" that is gonna make Doge worthless.

Time to jump ship  Cool CaliforniaCoins are the way to go

holy crap! u are right... it just popped up and is working! already got 10k coins hahah
Jump to: