Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 32. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I wish a whale re-tweets to their group of 50K whales and that would get us on bittrex and it would make the value soar like a rocket straight to the moon!

We need to get some original BTC/LTC guys in on this coin as it has serious potential!

i've been tweeting people like crazy lol.  hopefully we can reel one in Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I wish a whale re-tweets to their group of 50K whales and that would get us on bittrex and it would make the value soar like a rocket straight to the moon!

We need to get some original BTC/LTC guys in on this coin as it has serious potential!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
good morning is the multipool official and live yet ?
I am one of the testers and i went to bed last night, should i put more hash power or is it still in beta mode ?
thank you all soon cali 100 satoshi  Cool

How long do think it'll take to hit 100 satoshi? I'm guessing a couple months
Dunno, we got a little ways to go.  I think as long as we stay strong as a community and figure ways to get more involved the coin will get there no doubt.

Yeah we gotta brain storm how to get there quicker
Activity: 70
New exchange New Multi Pool good things are happening for CAC this week!!

agreed +1 this is getting better and better every week in a month this will be so far people will be like woah i missed out on that CAC boat wish I mined some cuz now its worth 30 satoshi  Grin

Gratz NikolaD on 1st of page 200!

Grin Thanks brah glad I was the guy to do it!
I am one of the testers and i went to bed last night, should i put more hash power or is it still in beta mode ?

Dunno, we got a little ways to go.  I think as long as we stay strong as a community and figure ways to get more involved the coin will get there no doubt.

From what I know it's still in "beta" Dev skypes me daily to let me know what's going on.
beta as in still testing mode but it's up Smiley

Activity: 420

From what I know it's still in "beta" Dev skypes me daily to let me know what's going on.

http://californiacoinpool.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Am I right that I CAN mine with the wallet from page 1 ??

Opens it up, let it sync the database. Open up the consol and put "setgenerate true 4" in and enter ..

My CPU's are doing something. But it Shows NO incomming coins.
How Long does it take to earn something ??

I think most of the miners are offline atm.  Sorry I wish I could answer you, I just trade lol.   I'm sure someone will be able to get back with you soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Am I right that I CAN mine with the wallet from page 1 ??

Opens it up, let it sync the database. Open up the consol and put "setgenerate true 4" in and enter ..

My CPU's are doing something. But it Shows NO incomming coins.
How Long does it take to earn something ??
Activity: 196
One day this will have 1,000 pages no doubt in my mind. California Coin has true potential.
w00t w00t !!! CAC to the moon!!

agreed +1 this is getting better and better every week in a month this will be so far people will be like woah i missed out on that CAC boat wish I mined some cuz now its worth 30 satoshi  Grin

Gratz NikolaD on 1st of page 200!
Activity: 70

Activity: 154
surprised more people are not on the x11 looks like triple hexx is holding the majority of the hash power
we're getting close to another milestone page number.

Huge mile stone not many altcoins make it to 200 pages these days if you sort by replies we're on Page 2 of the most replied threads!
Activity: 112
we're getting close to another milestone page number.

Page 200 post  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: