Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 33. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
CAC is gonna go viral I would tell my friends but I'm afraid they'll steal my mining rig when they realize this "computer money" can be converted into real money

lol that's hilarious just encrypt your wallet your friends won't know your wallet password.

LOL but you know that you know a guy just like this.

Yup typical California wangstas lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
we're getting close to another milestone page number.
CAC is gonna go viral I would tell my friends but I'm afraid they'll steal my mining rig when they realize this "computer money" can be converted into real money

lol that's hilarious just encrypt your wallet your friends won't know your wallet password.

LOL but you know that you know a guy just like this.
Activity: 196

Just a reminder to get everyone to vote, this tiny post get's buried fast lol but it's very important!  We have been getting steady votes on C-Cex,  Please open an account if you do not have one and vote for free Smiley  And if your extra supportive, throw a small bit of BTC in there and let's get these coins spread around Cheesy
bump vote

+2 vote or die
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

damn everyone fell asleep early tonight, the night everything is up and finally running lol

I'm still here mining  Cheesy Cheesy

How are the pools working out?
Activity: 112
damn everyone fell asleep early tonight, the night everything is up and finally running lol

I'm still here mining  Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 154
One thing you can't deny, CAC transactions happen lightning fast.

Yeah we're gaining!!
CaliforniaCoin (CAC) is now listed on https://www.coingather.com/exchange/CAC/BTC

Hey Thanks for the Addition!  I'm sure you'll get some good community support from CAC!  I brought some over just to get things started and sent out a tweet.
One thing you can't deny, CAC transactions happen lightning fast.
Nice to see the support rolling in Cheesy
nice to see the 90m sells on 1 sat gone lol
lots of hash power is still on the triple hexxx pool maybe they should make an announcement to switch over to the multi pool +1 if you agree

Question for you multipool guys, if everyone mines the multi pool, where do all the coins that the multi pool buys come from.

Also the diff of CAC will plummet and just make the smart ones that just mine solo rich.

I still don't understand why you want me to add scrypt coins to the multi pool, as CAC is already scrypt.

But if that what you want I will add scrypt, just seems like it will do more harm to CAC than good IMO.

We need some x13 coins   Wink people like x13 these days   Wink

+2 for x13 coins they are the new hype the whales should enjoy it.
Activity: 70
lots of hash power is still on the triple hexxx pool maybe they should make an announcement to switch over to the multi pool +1 if you agree

Question for you multipool guys, if everyone mines the multi pool, where do all the coins that the multi pool buys come from.

Also the diff of CAC will plummet and just make the smart ones that just mine solo rich.

I still don't understand why you want me to add scrypt coins to the multi pool, as CAC is already scrypt.

But if that what you want I will add scrypt, just seems like it will do more harm to CAC than good IMO.

We need some x13 coins   Wink people like x13 these days   Wink
Activity: 112
Activity: 420

Good point well said ^_^ we need the triple hexxx pool to have a lot of power on it!
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site

Pages:
Jump to: