Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 54. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Multipool almost ready?

i think dev said it would be within 1 day
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
I want to contact some medical marijuana dispensaries and see if they'll take CAC for their goodies what do you all think?
DO IT BRO
+10000000
And when i come and visit in Cali i will buy Cush for us to enjoy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Alright guys I'll be contacting them shortly and I'll keep you all updated on what's going on I am seriously devoted to this coin being born and raised in California smoking pot all day long it just makes sense to me  Grin

u rock dude  Cool gonna smoke u out with a fattie
I want to contact some medical marijuana dispensaries and see if they'll take CAC for their goodies what do you all think?
DO IT BRO
+10000000
And when i come and visit in Cali i will buy Cush for us to enjoy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Alright guys I'll be contacting them shortly and I'll keep you all updated on what's going on I am seriously devoted to this coin being born and raised in California smoking pot all day long it just makes sense to me  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DO IT BRO
+10000000
Wish I could buy some dope with CAC that would make this so popular. SR made BTC rise by how much % if anyone knows I'll send you 50K CAC

someone just make a SR3 for CAC and see this hit $1k each lol

rofl  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Wish I could buy some dope with CAC that would make this so popular. SR made BTC rise by how much % if anyone knows I'll send you 50K CAC

someone just make a SR3 for CAC and see this hit $1k each lol

The more merchants the more likely the value goes up so it's a good idea!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

over 3,000% for sure

+1 do it
Activity: 112

If they will accept CAC the potheads will start mining like crazy hahahah
Merchants + Miners + Exchanges = Success = Possibility of using CAC at your local McDonalds to buy some McShity nuggets  Grin

mcdonalds suck its all about Jack in the box !
Merchants + Miners + Exchanges = Success = Possibility of using CAC at your local McDonalds to buy some McShity nuggets  Grin
Activity: 112
I like how everybody is so positive this is a great little community we got here I'm very proud to be apart of California coin I hope we make more progress as we get older I've been mining with my crappy gpu since day 1 I don't care if theres people with asic if they paid for it they deserve it I will continue to mine cac as i got faith it will go up up up

way to go Nikola - same here mining , mining Smiley it will all happen. good support here and the  more suport this coin has the better it will be.

need a coffee now lol..... Smiley
nice too see good members like that Smiley

I was mining for a week alone in the first cali pool and i made a decision to hold my coins no matter what Smiley
How can me make cali coin official currency in California ?
All citizens from cali can make a campaign with flyers even, we can donate flyers are very cheap.
What do you think ?
Maybe write to the municipality a petition? You can do it o believe in you, we all know that America is the country of unlimited opportunities Wink Cool

A petition could work once we get viral and we can get 1,000,000 signatures
I like how everybody is so positive this is a great little community we got here I'm very proud to be apart of California coin I hope we make more progress as we get older I've been mining with my crappy gpu since day 1 I don't care if theres people with asic if they paid for it they deserve it I will continue to mine cac as i got faith it will go up up up

way to go Nikola - same here mining , mining Smiley it will all happen. good support here and the  more suport this coin has the better it will be.

I was mining for a week alone in the first cali pool and i made a decision to hold my coins no matter what Smiley
All citizens from cali can make a campaign with flyers even, we can donate flyers are very cheap.
What do you think ?
Maybe write to the municipality a petition? You can do it o believe in you, we all know that America is the country of unlimited opportunities Wink Cool

To start with that we need to bring awareness I mentioned previously how about passing out paper wallets to the businesses in our area's !

A little here will go a long way in the end!

Give to receive it's called the law of attraction.

We need to get more people in on this and show them what CAC can do why its better than BTC and if California does become 6 smaller states like it's being talked about right now in the news Google it if you don't know this would be a good reason for the people of California to have their own currency something they can control and not the government.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

What do you think ?
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: