Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 89. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Google multipool you will find a lot of information guys

Did you find any good scripts for a MP?

There's quite a few out there that are being sold just do some searching and look around.
Activity: 420

Did you find any good scripts for a MP?
Activity: 154
A profit switching multipool would skyrocket this coin.

Why people are hating is we have absolutely very little trading volume.

To rectify that we can mine the most profitable coins at the moment, trade them to BTC and then CAC which would create a nice amount of daily trading volume.

We all know people check sites like coinmarketcap daily if we can get on there too it would make everything go a little faster.

That would help also getting on MintPal & cryptsy would be highly beneficial the big playa's only fuck with the best exchanges Swisscex isn't one of those sadly

To rectify that we can mine the most profitable coins at the moment, trade them to BTC and then CAC which would create a nice amount of daily trading volume.

We all know people check sites like coinmarketcap daily if we can get on there too it would make everything go a little faster.

thought those are expensive to set up?

Not too bad if you ask me well worth it in the long run the moment people see trading volume they will flock like birds.
Enjoying getting 13,000+ coins every couple minutes on the pool  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Depends where you get the server from
Activity: 196

Someone here should manage the reddit and keep it going

People should also go around the other reddit Crypto communites and spread the word.

We need to chip in and do our part.
Any news on the merchant dev?

Well I'm not the dev or affiliated with the creation of this in any way but if I got anything to say it should be up to the people of California to get the word out about this if we rely on 1 guy and 1 guy only this is gonna take a while.

We all need to do our part with marketing.

We need to be active not only here but also on other forums, on YouTube, on Reddit, be everywhere.

Let's do our part if your from California and you wanna see this coin succeed put in some effort.

yeah Im from cali and I do wanna see this go further im gonna stay active on this thread

Staying active is just part 1 we need an active marketing campaign to get new people involved.

Every social media site needs to be on the agenda.

Let's color the moon with CAC and show the people of the world that when Californians get behind something we don't quit !!!!!

+1 reppin' california till I die
Activity: 196
Someone here should manage the reddit and keep it going

Well I'm not the dev or affiliated with the creation of this in any way but if I got anything to say it should be up to the people of California to get the word out about this if we rely on 1 guy and 1 guy only this is gonna take a while.

We need to be active not only here but also on other forums, on YouTube, on Reddit, be everywhere.

Let's do our part if your from California and you wanna see this coin succeed put in some effort.

yeah Im from cali and I do wanna see this go further im gonna stay active on this thread

Staying active is just part 1 we need an active marketing campaign to get new people involved.

Every social media site needs to be on the agenda.

Let's color the moon with CAC and show the people of the world that when Californians get behind something we don't quit !!!!!

Nicely said.  Smiley

I'm going to do my part by telling some of my friends and hopefully they tell some of their friends & so on and so forth.

This can go viral with some help.

I got faith, I've been here since the beginning I've seen people come and go, but it only takes a few of us to make CAC successfull  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: