Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions. - page 5. (Read 492677 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Will be a great dump! Whales save your money! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
wtf is happening?

big buys everywhere

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
sorry cann  Grin
i'm come back Cheesy
buy 500k cann rate 37xx - 38xx  Roll Eyes cann to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Was D9 setup by one of the contributing devs ? (likely the same one that recommended/ ok'd the scam blackjack site.)

My first guess would be..  loljosh. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/loljosh-249302

Do I smell a mudder fuddin sock ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/muddafudda-104282

Just follow the trail of broken shitcoins people.

edit

Almost forgot.. LEGALIZE IT !

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
So you're trying to get people to buy this piece of shit CANN by slagging off the guys who uncovered the dev's lies?

Good luck with that.

For any genuine newbies, here's how the dev got caught with his hand in the premine cookie-jar: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/canncannabis-coin-pre-mine-be-warned-829975

Actually, he was caught with both fists well and truly in the jar, tried to deny it, then tried to cover it up with more lies.

What a naughty dev.  Cheesy

Seeing as though you seem to know so much would you mind explaining to me what Delta9's motives actually were considering that:

• He has held a 'hidden' premine for months that was never actually hidden
  • Didn't dump a single coin from the above 'hidden premine'.
  • Has gotten a respectable business on board with his ambitious plan
  • Has either rented or purchased atleast one large facility
  • Still didn't dump any of the premine when the coin was at an all time high
  • Then went on to destory more money than alot of us make in a year without thinking about it twice
  • Has stuck around despite the endless attacks of a competitor coin
  • Has his face on youtube

Either this is one of the most elaborate scams in the history of crypto or D9 is legit.

Defo legit!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
So you're trying to get people to buy this piece of shit CANN by slagging off the guys who uncovered the dev's lies?

Good luck with that.

For any genuine newbies, here's how the dev got caught with his hand in the premine cookie-jar: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/canncannabis-coin-pre-mine-be-warned-829975

Actually, he was caught with both fists well and truly in the jar, tried to deny it, then tried to cover it up with more lies.

Seeing as though you seem to know so much would you mind explaining to me what Delta9's motives actually were considering that:

• Then went on to destory more money than alot of us make in a year without thinking about it twice

Either this is one of the most elaborate scams in the history of crypto or D9 is legit.

this
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

Good luck with that.

no good news for cann  Cheesy
people out  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

CANN has done nothing wrong and is about the community.

CCN on the other hand is crap.  They dont offer the community anything and they have no pod.
[/quote]

The dev doesn't give a shit about the community, he gave himself millions of premine coins and lied about it.

And PoD don't mean shit, look at what went on here. It's like Moody's rating a worthless derivative as a AAA security.

I have to say: "Cann will die, no up price"  Roll Eyes
betting 1btc  Shocked
lols you still here?  You take that 1 btc you have and buy yourself some diapers because you wrong everytime.
i buy 3k and sell 2k9
i not to raise prices
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
betting 1btc  Shocked
lols you still here?  You take that 1 btc you have and buy yourself some diapers because you wrong everytime.
betting 1btc  Shocked
Activity: 123

Good luck with that.

What a naughty dev.  Cheesy

CANN has done nothing wrong and is about the community.

CCN on the other hand is crap.  They dont offer the community anything and they have no pod.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

Good luck with that.

What a naughty dev.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
The FRAUDS of (Coyote) WALLSTREET have already started dumping. in 3 weeks itll be under 1000sats because of these jackasses. I thought the FEDS stopped all pot companies from accepting crypto when they were taking Bitcoin? That’s why nobody has taken or will take Potcoin for buds, just the accessories. It will be interesting to see how long the CannabisCoin guy stays in business. Either the FEDS will hit him or he will go bankrupt from the low price his Coin ends up being worth. When 420 comes around we will see POT and CANN hit new highs that make this pump look small. New recreational shops are opening in Denver and if they are allowed to take Crypto they will take POT before CANN. CANNA, THC, DOPE, and MaryJ wont even be known by April.

You have as much credibility as a slug. You posted a bunch of gibberish on Hemp coin ANN thread and stated crypto is a "cruel mistress"? LMAO you're an idiot.

Do you expect anyone around here to take you seriously? God, I hope not for your sake. #trollonmotherfucker

Hey whos he slug now bitches!?! 17820 high to 2200 low in ONE WEEK!!! I don’t FUD I tell the truth and I proved it!!!

Cannot really say anything, but it reminded me of this:D

a bit off topic, but always thought that saying isn't technically correct.

a broken clock would be right 48 times per day, depending on clocks temporal location.

anyway back to CANN, I think this alt coin actually has a lot of potential. The developers need only to:

* implement an online portal (fully MMJ card/Medicare complaint KYC) where their CANNdy inventory can be delivered via Mail direct to clients
* work hard adding more interstate retail dispensaries

Sir, you know damn well you cannot dispute Picard! Tongue
Activity: 1
this one's even better tho:

oh wait, wait, no -- no, you're right, a picture speaks a 1000 words:

http://www.lmctf.com/beatdown/images/greenz/cannarant-w-arrows-2.gif

Activity: 238
The FRAUDS of (Coyote) WALLSTREET have already started dumping. in 3 weeks itll be under 1000sats because of these jackasses. I thought the FEDS stopped all pot companies from accepting crypto when they were taking Bitcoin? That’s why nobody has taken or will take Potcoin for buds, just the accessories. It will be interesting to see how long the CannabisCoin guy stays in business. Either the FEDS will hit him or he will go bankrupt from the low price his Coin ends up being worth. When 420 comes around we will see POT and CANN hit new highs that make this pump look small. New recreational shops are opening in Denver and if they are allowed to take Crypto they will take POT before CANN. CANNA, THC, DOPE, and MaryJ wont even be known by April.

You have as much credibility as a slug. You posted a bunch of gibberish on Hemp coin ANN thread and stated crypto is a "cruel mistress"? LMAO you're an idiot.

Do you expect anyone around here to take you seriously? God, I hope not for your sake. #trollonmotherfucker

Hey whos he slug now bitches!?! 17820 high to 2200 low in ONE WEEK!!! I don’t FUD I tell the truth and I proved it!!!

a bit off topic, but always thought that saying isn't technically correct.

a broken clock would be right 48 times per day, depending on clocks temporal location.

anyway back to CANN, I think this alt coin actually has a lot of potential. The developers need only to:

* implement an online portal (fully MMJ card/Medicare complaint KYC) where their CANNdy inventory can be delivered via Mail direct to clients
* work hard adding more interstate retail dispensaries

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I see a lot of potential in this coin bought myself about 100k , Buy now profit later people(:
Pages:
Jump to: