Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions. - page 8. (Read 492677 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
#cann dump = 3k because i going out  Cheesy
go out with me, please  Kiss
Activity: 25
Hey gang, FYI

New p2pool node up at: -o stratum+tcp://216.99.113.116:28741

visit: http://www.coinnoodle.com/

I appreciate any feedback good or bad  Wink

THX for looking  Cheesy
i think
#cann will die
i going out  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Yes they do, and if needed I can hire a friend that lives in London to shit on your street for me. He owes me a favor. Bet on it.

Then you wouldn't have to hire your friend as he owes you a favor, but an english man will rarely take a shit on a busy road.

Seems like in America that is the thing to do?
Ignorance is a bitch.

Are you a complete idiot? I proved you wrong and you come back at me with insolence? How's your teeth look by the way? Missing a few I gather? Yeah love that free dental care in England.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Yes they do, and if needed I can hire a friend that lives in London to shit on your street for me. He owes me a favor. Bet on it.

Then you wouldn't have to hire your friend as he owes you a favor, but an english man will rarely take a shit on a busy road.

Seems like in America that is the thing to do?
Ignorance is a bitch.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
Someone on this forum actually was there at the HWC and got the MJ ?

P.S. with every day the desperation grows here. More anger, hate, personal offence.  Seems like many people thought they will be rich this week but "the money is gone, puff"

Spreading misinformation is okay though.

Man this was just a question, I dont want to read the whole thread.

Right on. I don't know if there was. I know a few lived close to the area. I'm a few hundred miles away and if I had the time to go out there I would have. Next time maybe?
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

P.S. with every day the desperation grows here. More anger, hate, personal offence.  Seems like many people thought they will be rich this week but "the money is gone, puff"

Man this was just a question, I dont want to read the whole thread.
legendary
Solarcoin.org

legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

legendary
Solarcoin.org

And no, they don't accept cannabis coin at the Herbal wellness Center in Arizona.

http://herbalwellnesscenter.com/

lolwut

legendary
Solarcoin.org

THIS IS THE WAY CRYPTO WORKS.
THERE IS NOT A SINGLE COIN OUT THERE APART FROM FAIRCOIN THAT HAS A SERIOUS REAL LIFE PROJECT.

This is not a correct statement.

1.  URO  1 tonne urie for each coin
2.  curecoin  protein folding for coin
3.  drk  using the masternodes as a 'darktor'

I am sure there are others

edit:  primine aside...  will CANN actually be used for 1 gram cannabis?  Is this legit?

I meant not for a real life use as of replacing FIAT 100%.
The new team behind FAIRCOIN is working on that.
Leading the project you have a guy that took 500.000 euros in loans from banks and donated all that money to social activism.
Everyone from the FAIRCOIN team revealed their identities and are well know members of this community.

I am glad URO, Curecoin and Dark are useful for something else besides making a quick buck buying and selling like this digital stock market that cryptocurrencies became.

And no, i don't think you can get cannabis with this coin, as far as i understand that was a big part of the ponzi scheme selling point.

ponzi scheme my ass. Herbal wellness Center in Arizona accepts cannabis coin right now.

Speak like that again and I will personally drive down to your house and shit on your lawn.

Well you gonna have to come to Europe first, i doubt a redneck like you will get that far.
Second of all once you get here, in central London we don't really have lawns,and i live on a main road, so you gonna have to take a shit on a main road.

And no, they don't accept cannabis coin at the Herbal wellness Center in Arizona.

http://herbalwellnesscenter.com/

so, now I am confused... btc does this/

there are people being paid in btc.  if they buy their food and pay rent in bitcoin, then you have your 100% fiat replacement?  what am i missing?

edit:  same with ltc if you only counting alts.

So i am more confuse myself here, please explain:

Bitcoin drops its value at about 100us dollars a month more or less, so,

How do you pay someone with bitcoins? How that person is going to have savings if what is saving is devaluing constantly?
You tell them just hold on your bitcoins son, one day you will be rich?
Don't worry about your family atm, one day a single bitcoin will be worth 20.000 us dollars son.

PS: I know a guy that is paid in bitcoins, he films for the foundation blah blah..
You know what he does as soon as he gets paid?
Sells them all because he needs money to live! and buy plane tickets to go do his job, and pay for hotels, meals, etc etc.
So what is the point?

legendary
Solarcoin.org

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE COIN OUT THERE APART FROM FAIRCOIN THAT HAS A SERIOUS REAL LIFE PROJECT.

edit:  primine aside...  will CANN actually be used for 1 gram cannabis?  Is this legit?

Leading the project you have a guy that took 500.000 euros in loans from banks and donated all that money to social activism.
Everyone from the FAIRCOIN team revealed their identities and are well know members of this community.

I am glad URO, Curecoin and Dark are useful for something else besides making a quick buck buying and selling like this digital stock market that cryptocurrencies became.

And no, i don't think you can get cannabis with this coin, as far as i understand that was a big part of the ponzi scheme selling point.

ponzi scheme my ass. Herbal wellness Center in Arizona accepts cannabis coin right now.

Speak like that again and I will personally drive down to your house and shit on your lawn.
legendary
Activity: 1876

so, now I am confused... btc does this/

there are people being paid in btc.  if they buy their food and pay rent in bitcoin, then you have your 100% fiat replacement?  what am i missing?

edit:  same with ltc if you only counting alts.

legendary
Activity: 1876

edit:  primine aside...  will CANN actually be used for 1 gram cannabis?  Is this legit?
i think fetishcoin is a good one too
Activity: 33
With Guldencoin I can buy Goldnuggets :-D how cool is that..
Sell your coins and move on then. Grin
I sold my coins a while ago, you don't have to tell me what to do. And no, I'm not moving on. Rather than just carelessly running away from problems like you do, I actually try to solve them.

Please let us all know when you solve this MAJOR problem of the developer actually having ownership in his own company.  We all cannot wait for your due diligence report .

The MAJOR problem is that the dev made no mention of a premine for himself, in fact he alludes to the fact that all the premine was paid out to miners, something we now know to be false. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8222374

See, he doesn't mention 17 million coins went "unclaimed", or that he's going to be keeping 5 million for himself. So its a problem alright.

This problem was addressed and those coins were "burned" increasing every coin holders percentage stake. He didn't try to hide from this , he addressed it and took action. If he was a scammer then those 17 million coins would have been dumped when the coin was at a high value and we would all be holding worthless coins now . His actions speak volumes in the fact that he did the right thing .

Look at MaryJane coin , when the developer had 25.86% of the coins ........................NOW HE HAS 5.56% ... which means that lowlife dumped 20% of the entire coin on everyone.

Didn't you even read the damn thing? The dev said ALL the coins were paid to miners. He lied, so he did hide it from us. He was caught, so he had to burn the coins.

It would be illogical to assume that all the miners would all of a sudden come out of nowhere demanding their coins at such a low value. He did the right thing by putting them in unclaimed 500k blocks , knowing that these miners would be coming back wanting their coins as they saw that Cannabiscoin has risen in value. He gave them adequate time to claim them , and when a stink was raised about these coins he burned them all into oblivion.

Do you think the Maryjanecoin dev would have done the same thing based on his track record ?

For the third time, the dev said all the coins were paid to miners. ALL. Was there any mention of 17 million coins still to be claimed? No.

And your defence is flawed yet again by claiming that the dev knew that miners would be back to claim their coins. First of all he said he didn't know whose wallets they were, then that they might be unclaimed from the premine. Was any effort made to alert miners that their 17 million newly discovered coins were about to be burnt? No, they were burnt quickly because the dev knew that there were no miners to claim them.

He got caught.

Yes he got caught doing the right thing..........................LOL  .. the Maryjane coin DEV dumped most of his coins and left everyone in that coin high and dry.

In what possible realm of madness is lying to investors about a premine the right thing?

Please, enlighten me with your obvious wisdom.

He didn't lie to investors, actually the hidden premine coins is the selling point to investors.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

The investors pump the coin, then they dump it on all of us with the hidden premine and we are left with a bunch of worthless shit, so we are paying the investors their profit.

Actually Guldencoin is the only alt I trust.

It does look ok, but yo should check FAIRCOIN out, some serious project going on there.
Pages:
Jump to: