Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions. - page 6. (Read 492677 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I know Dev is cooking something up.  I can feel it!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The FRAUDS of (Coyote) WALLSTREET have already started dumping. in 3 weeks itll be under 1000sats because of these jackasses. I thought the FEDS stopped all pot companies from accepting crypto when they were taking Bitcoin? That’s why nobody has taken or will take Potcoin for buds, just the accessories. It will be interesting to see how long the CannabisCoin guy stays in business. Either the FEDS will hit him or he will go bankrupt from the low price his Coin ends up being worth. When 420 comes around we will see POT and CANN hit new highs that make this pump look small. New recreational shops are opening in Denver and if they are allowed to take Crypto they will take POT before CANN. CANNA, THC, DOPE, and MaryJ wont even be known by April.

You have as much credibility as a slug. You posted a bunch of gibberish on Hemp coin ANN thread and stated crypto is a "cruel mistress"? LMAO you're an idiot.

Do you expect anyone around here to take you seriously? God, I hope not for your sake. #trollonmotherfucker
[/quote]

Hey whos he slug now bitches!?! 17820 high to 2200 low in ONE WEEK!!! I don’t FUD I tell the truth and I proved it!!!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
cann will down < 1k satoshi  Shocked

Looking at your history I can see how you are trying to get CANN for cheap.  You should leave like you said. Go look up "STFU"

down 2k2 after i go out Smiley) cann will die Smiley)

#cann dump = 3k because i going out  Cheesy
go out with me, please  Kiss

i think
#cann will die
i going out  Angry

LOL

Just another dude from China to ignore?  Grin

my first impression from those posts.. i think he bought close to the peak and is now hating cann due to losses.  why else hate a project with a passion?

that is funny indeed.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Wow haven't seen as much of a pump and dump since last year's Pride Community Chilli Cook-Off.

Shame though, CANN looks like a good enough coin to me. I guess we'll see where it goes from here...

this.
Activity: 20
We've made it easy to stay up to date with Cannabiscoin! Get the latest news, prices, alerts & tweets here - http://cryptscout.com/coins/Cannabiscoin/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Wow haven't seen as much of a pump and dump since last year's Pride Community Chilli Cook-Off.

Shame though, CANN looks like a good enough coin to me. I guess we'll see where it goes from here...

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
May someone please tell me which pool is best for CAN mining?

Use http://suchpool.pw/cann/

Currently 25% of the network. I can't find one that's better.
Thanks. I think trademybit.com is not bad too.
Activity: 191
I see bagholders btw thanks fortress for all your bags scam pump and dump group
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Use http://suchpool.pw/cann/

Currently 25% of the network. I can't find one that's better.
Activity: 560

Looking at your history I can see how you are trying to get CANN for cheap.  You should leave like you said. Go look up "STFU"

cann will down < 1k satoshi  Shocked

down 2k2 after i go out Smiley) cann will die Smiley)

#cann dump = 3k because i going out  Cheesy
go out with me, please  Kiss

i think
#cann will die
i going out  Angry

LOL

Just another dude from China to ignore?  Grin
Activity: 492
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
I'm proud to support the movement and this loving community! Let's keep buying CANN and spreading the word of MMJ! Cheers!

Links in pic:
youtu.be/xFJBmRdJr_g
youtu.be/szHNxyvKTwk

This is no bullshit.  This team works
all other coins are just to make money or take money.

this guy dedicated
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

at the end all them alt coins are simply pump and dump coins, darkcoin , blackcoin, URO,
none of these coins have a real value, just like a ponzi, how many people are willing to pay after you paid.
Activity: 560

Looking at your history I can see how you are trying to get CANN for cheap.  You should leave like you said. Go look up "STFU"
Activity: 55
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I called the Herbal Wellness Center a few hours ago. I talked to one of the shop clerks and he said you can still use 1 CANN for 1 pre roll when you purchase anything else in the store. Not a lot of people realize this I think. But 1 CANN will get you a $10 pre roll. The soft launch is still going on!

If you do not believe me, give the Herbal Wellness Center a call for yourself.

So you pay $0.01 for a $10 preroll? I still don't understand the business model. Is DeltaNineDev not supposed to pay taxes as well for selling Cannabis or is that a % thing over the price (in this case a really low price) Smiley

It was a soft launch. 1 dispensary is just the beginning. He says he will have news for us soon about Colorado. With more dispensaries on board, the price will get closer to parity.
All dispensaries are still required to pay tax. Not an accountant, but I think they pay tax based on the profits when they sell CANN on an exchange or to another customer.

Edit: sometimes you have to temporarily sell a product at a loss in order to get the word out there.

Of all the coins out there this one is (at least for now) backed by an actual product. In this case, it makes sense to sell it for next to nothing, considering the idea behind it is to help sick people. With medicine being so expensive in the US, DeltaNineDev is basically handing out free pain killers.

For me it's worth betting on a bit. Lost on more than half of the coin I invested in, but the ones that made it, got me far more in return.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
Pages:
Jump to: