Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | 0% PreMine | Scrypt PoS | On Exchange | UPDATE 5/24/14 - page 13. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
DEV puts the coin in BITTREX
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
have some exchange?

No exchange as of yet.

What kind of features do you guys see in the Capitalcoin in the future?

Is the blockchain able to store extra information? Like colored coins..

To be honest I'm not really sure. This was done purely as an educational project, so I'm open to anything the community is open to.
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
What kind of features do you guys see in the Capitalcoin in the future?

Is the blockchain able to store extra information? Like colored coins..
Activity: 440
Although you have run into some initial dev issues cryptowest has been known for providing good work.  I think he could do capital coin some good if you need the help Smiley.  I just hope last nights wallet didnt kill my pc :/
Activity: 437
Is not that i am sceptical or something , may i know what previous coin have the main dev developed  before ? Or are you a new dev from start?

New dev, this is my first coin.

I underestimated the time involved at first, hence the two delays for the launch.

But everything is up and running and you are free to check it out

I'm a dev too and I've decided I like this coin, so I offer capitalcoindev and the capitalcoin community my support. I've done lots of work, over the last couple days I stepped in and helped fix whitecoin.
Is not that i am sceptical or something , may i know what previous coin have the main dev developed  before ? Or are you a new dev from start?

New dev, this is my first coin.

I underestimated the time involved at first, hence the two delays for the launch.

But everything is up and running and you are free to check it out
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Updated the OP to clarify some confusion.
You can accrue 10% interest on your held coins by leaving your wallet client open and unlocked for a minimum of 12 hours.

Hi dev, do you mean %10 per year? you need to put more info out as some of the stuff needs clarifying.

Yes 10% annually. I'll update the OP and website to reflect this change
Activity: 290
You can accrue 10% interest on your held coins by leaving your wallet client open and unlocked for a minimum of 12 hours.

Hi dev, do you mean %10 per year? you need to put more info out as some of the stuff needs clarifying.
Activity: 386
Let's get Bittrex on board!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
wallet works good and is safe for me Smiley.  No problems thus far.  Great coin Smiley.  Get in while its mineable!
I hope as you said no problem~ Sad
Activity: 440
wallet works good and is safe for me Smiley.  No problems thus far.  Great coin Smiley.  Get in while its mineable!
Great launch OP, everything went smoothly!

This wallet has the virus, fuck! Angry
I downloaded this wallet at capitalcoin.cc/assets/bin/windows.rar . My antivirus software to remind me this is suspected Trojan software, before I have download a lot of coin purse never happened!

Someone in the IRC scanned it and posted this link: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/aef5d32f67d4ee7c9f5b171bfdb92f4c52c7793c617bbeeb278ed9656234f8a7/analysis/1399100600/

Why don't you join us on the IRC?
I can't connect to irc.freenode.net
I said, but my antivirus software is really alarming.

The dev worked hard on this coin and for you to come in and say it has a virus (probably to spoil the launch) and then "not be able to connect to freenode" is a little distasteful. It's well known that some A/V display false positives for cryptocurrency wallets.
I didn't mean to slander and negative dev of hard work, but I really happened! Sad
Activity: 7
Great launch OP, everything went smoothly!

I downloaded this wallet at capitalcoin.cc/assets/bin/windows.rar . My antivirus software to remind me this is suspected Trojan software, before I have download a lot of coin purse never happened!

Someone in the IRC scanned it and posted this link: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/aef5d32f67d4ee7c9f5b171bfdb92f4c52c7793c617bbeeb278ed9656234f8a7/analysis/1399100600/

The dev worked hard on this coin and for you to come in and say it has a virus (probably to spoil the launch) and then "not be able to connect to freenode" is a little distasteful. It's well known that some A/V display false positives for cryptocurrency wallets.
Activity: 378
dev until when will the mining of this coin?

Yes, i have the same question. When does POW ends and POS starts?

How does this coin different from other POW/POS coins?

What is your future development plan with this coin?

Your reply will be appreciated.
dev until when will the mining of this coin?

Pages:
Jump to: