Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | 0% PreMine | Scrypt PoS | On Exchange | UPDATE 5/24/14 - page 11. (Read 28253 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
where is the wallet...no any info?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Seems like it. I am mining at

http://cptl.poolest.com/index.php

I heard the wallet has some virus? do we have a new wallet?

The infected windows QT wallet was distributed by an ex  co-developer that I put in charge of posting the OP and uploading the binaries. The dirty executables were only online for about an hour, so if you just joined us you are fine.

Perfect, thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

The infected windows QT wallet was distributed by an ex  co-developer that I put in charge of posting the OP and uploading the binaries. The dirty executables were only online for about an hour, so if you just joined us you are fine.
Activity: 45
Dev block reward still seems to be around 260 CPTL or so. Not seeing a single block over that. Can you check the code for the random blocks? Doesn't seem so random to me

Yeah, there was some confusion that I clarified in the OP.

It actually scales to the hashing power of the network, with a maximum of 1000 CPTL per block.

Thanks. I was wondering the same thing.
Dev block reward still seems to be around 260 CPTL or so. Not seeing a single block over that. Can you check the code for the random blocks? Doesn't seem so random to me

Yeah, there was some confusion that I clarified in the OP.

It actually scales to the hashing power of the network, with a maximum of 1000 CPTL per block.

More PR + marketing needed for this coin, maybe bounties for the logo and such?

I'm looking into that, I'll update the OP with any information relevant to bounties/giveaways/marketing as soon as possible.
o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
More PR + marketing needed for this coin, maybe bounties for the logo and such?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pointing my miners to mine this coin.

Looks good. We need more people aware of this coin.

Are the pools working again?
Pointing my miners to mine this coin.

Looks good. We need more people aware of this coin.
no exchange yet?

We're still waiting on the word from Bittrex and Poloniex. I'll update the thread and website when new information becomes available.

I also removed the announcement from the OP, as it only affected a small amount of users due to it being addressed quickly (who have seen the announcement by now)

If you downloaded the Windows QT client prior to 3:30 AM 5/2 EST (eastern standard time NA), please PM me.
Activity: 98
Activity: 103
Look friend I spent this anti malware not take anything not here, someone has another option for anti malware

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Dev said it might have been a false positive caught by malwarebytes.  New wallet does not have it though.
DEV any news on trade?

Not that I've heard of, I'll post the information as soon as it's available.

I will be willing to donate some towards bounties, developments, promotion etc

Glad to hear! You can find the donation address in my signature. I'm accepting CapitalCoin only as a sign of my faith in the currency.

As for development, I know the hashrate reported by the "getmininginfo" rpc call reports the local hashrate and not the network hashrate, so I'll work on getting that fixed with cryptowest as I believe he said he wanted to help.

I would like to have the source code on github, could you please put it there?

Why do I want this? Easy to update when there's a new release. I don't have to download all source every time there's an update.

I'll work on getting the source code uploaded to an official GitHub repository tonight, I've been busy today.
Activity: 311
Activity: 311
Look friend I spent this anti malware not take anything not here, someone has another option for anti malware

https://www.malwarebytes.org/
Activity: 266
Merit: 256
What exactly was the malware that was in the original wallet?  What does it do, what can we do to eliminate it, etc?
Len
Activity: 177
I will be willing to donate some towards bounties, developments, promotion etc
wxh
Activity: 98
Looks nice Cheesy
I hope to see it on exchange soon!

We're working on it and will have the information posted in the OP as soon as it's available.

it will attract more people to be here, and the dev should do so much work..

Roll Eyes

What suggestions do you have for the coin?

I think we should make enough information about the coin in the thread.

you know that the coin is not premine,so we can not have enough coins to spread, so we have to do thought about another methods..
Pages:
Jump to: