Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH] - page 3. (Read 44223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Cryptorush is the only exchange for this coin?

You can vote to have it added here https://comkort.com/vote/#CARB

Also, any bounty on offer for a paper wallet such as this http://paperwallet.elementfx.com/zed/  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Carboncoin has now been added to:

https://www.miningpool.co

Vardiff Stratum
1% Fee
5 Minute Payouts

Happy Mining  Smiley
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
Please add any insight to new thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/carboncoin-the-completely-carbon-neutral-cryptocurrency-526031. Person who started this thread not active since 25th Feb.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=CARB

regards
Activity: 224
Cryptorush is the only exchange for this coin?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Im in and Add 40Mh/s!!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
seriously if youve got someone whos preparred to do the wallet for .12 BTCs jump on it NOW!!!!Just get someone to look over the source to make sure its legit! Dont matter not paying in carbon 4 fucks sake. Essential to have a mac wallet and then make a new proper announcement community take over thread with all the information and links in it!!  Get working on a website and set  up a developement fund!!!Dont worry about the dev, if he was interested he wld v said somein by now, sure hes watching the thread!!!! This coin can be made a success!!
Activity: 186
Why is no one mining this coin right now? Difficulty is low and getting millions per few hours.
Activity: 68
Half Asian, Half Crypto
Hey Mr. CarbonCoin dev,

Are you still alive?
Are you active in anything else?
Did you dump your coins?

We need you to help us out at least by giving us some access to your website, twitter, and the other parts of the coin so we can grow this coin.  There are some that want this thing to grow, but are limited without your support. 

.....Maybe he wants to get in cheap on the coin so he can then pump it up by making a comeback???

Sounds like you might be in support of the new thread too!
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
I found someone who can do both a Mac Wallet and a linux wallet for .13btc

Brilliant effort finding someone but a few things to consider: I am not sure about paying someone in BTC to do it. I am thinking that asking for payment in a different currency is a little cynical, also there is a lot of danger involved in asking someone to produce an executable file without knowing who they are.

I would happily pay someone 2M Carb to do it, but I would have to speak to them directly first to make sure they were ok.

Linux wallets are readily compilable from source too and most Linux owners have the wherewithall, so offering that isn't really a value-add.

I've got someone who can do the Linux bits and to the initiated a Mac wallet should be a 5 minute task. Your friend is thinking his time is rather valuable.

My guts say keep looking.  Smiley

P.s. Any chance you can switch onto carbon.basshash.com, we are finding blocks consistently now. We're using the fees to cover the cost of the blockchain!

and P.P.S. what do you think about the new thread suggestion? Have pretty much got a new website done already.

Not a friend. lol. just posted in the classifieds section.  I think a new "relaunch" thread would be a good idea

Brilliant effort finding someone but a few things to consider: I am not sure about paying someone in BTC to do it. I am thinking that asking for payment in a different currency is a little cynical, also there is a lot of danger involved in asking someone to produce an executable file without knowing who they are.

I would happily pay someone 2M Carb to do it, but I would have to speak to them directly first to make sure they were ok.

Linux wallets are readily compilable from source too and most Linux owners have the wherewithall, so offering that isn't really a value-add.

I've got someone who can do the Linux bits and to the initiated a Mac wallet should be a 5 minute task. Your friend is thinking his time is rather valuable.

My guts say keep looking.  Smiley

P.s. Any chance you can switch onto carbon.basshash.com, we are finding blocks consistently now. We're using the fees to cover the cost of the blockchain!

and P.P.S. what do you think about the new thread suggestion? Have pretty much got a new website done already.
Activity: 68
Half Asian, Half Crypto
Hey Mr. CarbonCoin dev,

Are you still alive?
Are you active in anything else?
Did you dump your coins?

We need you to help us out at least by giving us some access to your website, twitter, and the other parts of the coin so we can grow this coin.  There are some that want this thing to grow, but are limited without your support. 

.....Maybe he wants to get in cheap on the coin so he can then pump it up by making a comeback???
HALA MADRID
Activity: 210
Nope, I have asked around, but I think we need to reannounce the coin now that the "Launch Payout" has come to an end. It needs to be about more than an increased payout at launch...
I am also thinking about launching a more up to date website, at least until the dev comes back online. Having 2 websites can't be bad for the coin really nor can having two announcements.
What are everyone's thoughts on this?

I think it will be much easier to get help with development if we make everything look smart. I feel like I should get some sort of consensus here before moving - I don't know. Can anyone see any reason not to start a new thread and launch a new, up to date website?

I got your PM.

What you said sounds good.
Nope, I have asked around, but I think we need to reannounce the coin now that the "Launch Payout" has come to an end. It needs to be about more than an increased payout at launch...
I am also thinking about launching a more up to date website, at least until the dev comes back online. Having 2 websites can't be bad for the coin really nor can having two announcements.
What are everyone's thoughts on this?

I think it will be much easier to get help with development if we make everything look smart. I feel like I should get some sort of consensus here before moving - I don't know. Can anyone see any reason not to start a new thread and launch a new, up to date website?
HALA MADRID
I wish I could dev well enough  to pump out a mac wallet

We should try to find one and ask him (or her). When we have it done I will throw up a wordpress site and we should make a new announcement

Have you posted in the classifieds yet?
I wish I could dev well enough  to pump out a mac wallet

We should try to find one and ask him (or her). When we have it done I will throw up a wordpress site and we should make a new announcement
Pages:
Jump to: