Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH] - page 6. (Read 44223 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
I love this coin, I just wish the dev were a little more active.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
So the twitter link provided on the page still has zero tweets. Would the coin dev care to explain himself? I am thinking I will start unofficial social media pages and get the message out there, who is with me? We have a potentially ridiculously valuable coin here but it might be time people started to find out about it. Does anyone have any thoughts? Also should I get a blockchain done regardless? Community please let me know your feelings? Maybe people think it is better to keep it quiet for now? If anyone wants me to get busy with PR and cares to help me with development/server costs etc Carbon address KzHyYNTChHfXYv9KLshuZWYwGgxhjf7D2p or BTC 1KA974EaHxNVrJGL9XAtjvuK2tE84F3WFy

AM

I think a blockchain should be done regardless.  And we really do need some social media pages. Facebook/twitter/Reddit/and soem kind of forum. I can get a subreddit page going, but am crap w/ facebook and twitter

nevermind, it has a subreddit, that also looks like it's not seeing much action.

Thank you for response, nice to know people still looking at this thread. I am getting blockchain done, so at least there is one out there. Will get a twitter acct active soon after.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
carbon.. on big exchange very soon  Tongue

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
So the twitter link provided on the page still has zero tweets. Would the coin dev care to explain himself? I am thinking I will start unofficial social media pages and get the message out there, who is with me? We have a potentially ridiculously valuable coin here but it might be time people started to find out about it. Does anyone have any thoughts? Also should I get a blockchain done regardless? Community please let me know your feelings? Maybe people think it is better to keep it quiet for now? If anyone wants me to get busy with PR and cares to help me with development/server costs etc Carbon address KzHyYNTChHfXYv9KLshuZWYwGgxhjf7D2p or BTC 1KA974EaHxNVrJGL9XAtjvuK2tE84F3WFy

AM

I think a blockchain should be done regardless.  And we really do need some social media pages. Facebook/twitter/Reddit/and soem kind of forum. I can get a subreddit page going, but am crap w/ facebook and twitter

nevermind, it has a subreddit, that also looks like it's not seeing much action.
Carbon staff! why you don't have any ads for your coin?
To the moon!

I agree. Any plans to make an FB page, Twitter page, etc.? I see a Carbon Coin Twitter page, but I'm not even sure if it is legit. No activity on it. No Tweets to promote coin. Come on devs... don't let this coin die!

Thoughts on my previous sir?

AM
Activity: 20
The link to the windows wallet does not currently work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Carbon added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
Carbon Coin to be launched on a large exchange in next 3 days  Roll Eyes

I have been on this case too lets get on a pm and check we're not duplicating work
dear dev

can you add these to your post?
https://carbon.yourmine.org/
carbon.scryptominers.com

and what is with the lack of promotion via social media etc? i've sent you a pm offering to help in that department including doing giveaways with my own stash. yet you ignored it..

Recon the man must be moonlighting... No pm responses for me either, bit rude imho
Activity: 4
Carbon Coin to be launched on a large exchange in next 3 days  Roll Eyes
Activity: 90
dear dev

can you add these to your post?
https://carbon.yourmine.org/
carbon.scryptominers.com

and what is with the lack of promotion via social media etc? i've sent you a pm offering to help in that department  including doing giveaways with my own stash. yet you ignored it..
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
This very nice coin... very not equal no all other coins...cause its based in carbon..carbon very nice.. i mine this coin to the mars..thank you thank you dear coinmaker.

I have a bag of primo hickory charcoal shaped into coins & stamped with the carboncoin logo, what's your offer?
Activity: 239
This very nice coin... very not equal no all other coins...cause its based in carbon..carbon very nice.. i mine this coin to the mars..thank you thank you dear coinmaker.
Activity: 294

Yourmine Carboncoin Pool Now Open!

JOIN HERE!

** Please note we have set the estimated block payout to 150k as each block being 1-300k, this does not effect the payout all blocks found are counted and paid fairly by the PPLNS system.

Activity: 112
SCryptoMiners CarbonCoin Pool

http://carbon.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 90 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 CarbonCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature. You will be safe mining with us.
Activity: 64
I'm entirely new to NXT and its siblings, but I'd be interested to see if someone could actually create a stable community model based around the platform that encourages mutual cooperation rather than a singular motive for greed.
Activity: 64
Some test made me feel very dangerous, I like the sense of adventure, also like to challenge new things
guess he dumped all he had Sad

Sorry for not beeing around much.
There will be a block explorer soon so you can all see that I didn't dump any coins. There is only a small premine and that's for bounties.

That's good news. I was just about to do the blockchain myself! Roll Eyes I even bought the site for it. ( .info if you're interested in a chat about that) Do you want help with facebook/twitter? Also been in touch with some contacts at other exchanges to try to get listed on more than one. Bounties would be nice, sent you a pm, let's have a chat!

AM
Pages:
Jump to: