Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH] - page 4. (Read 44223 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
I wish I could dev well enough  to pump out a mac wallet
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
I deleted .conf file and now it works....mmmkay

Not an uncommon fix

Yes worked for me as many times as just restarting it. Anyone got any thoughts on doing a mac wallet? Dont forget to tell all your exchange contacts about the new blockchain too
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID

Not an uncommon fix
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Anyone else having troubles with wallet syncing now? =/ How to fix?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? (seriously)

si
Pool Payouts at carbon.basshash.com now fully functioning and automated. Come and join us and support the Carbonchain! We also need to balance the network  Wink
WE HAVE A BLOCKCHAIN!!! Check out: carbonchain.info !

and please sign up to our new pool carbon.basshash.com, but we are still bugfixing the coin delivery on it so don't start mining on it just yet, but please do set up an account so we can get an idea of whether we need to get a higher spec server. Big things are going to happen to CARB!  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Have you tried turning it off and on again? (seriously)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
 Shocked Thanks! Your generosity is greatly appreciated! I will keep an eye out for the launch of your pool tomorrow! I will gladly lend my 7 - 14 Kh/s to the cause!  Grin
legendary
Also, MintPal is back up now. I guess they were doing some routine maintenance a little bit ago, so voting was unavailable.
legendary
Appreciate all the effort to keep this coin alive.  Smiley

Thanks Steve dont be shy with upvoting! We will get there, I have some blockchain news I will be updating shortly

By the way, any recent words of support from the devs? I guess we will know once the blockchain is available. If we see a huge sell from one address then we will know he/they probably dumped. Either that or they didn't realize just how much work is actually involved in maintaining a successful altcoin. Definitely not a part time job, I would imagine.
I would really hate to think that all the resources I have thrown at mining this coin goes to waste. I mean, I'm just a CPU miner who has only managed to get about 52,000 CARB so far, but I'm getting it!  Grin And I am definitely gonna hold on to what I have in hopes that one day either the value goes up, or businesses start accepting CARB for purchases. One can hope!

I can confirm that the original dev has not "spent" any of the premine:- even though it has been transferred, it remains unspent (alternative viewpoints on this welcomed at blockchain release, not completely sure how exchanges behave on blockchain), so by my reckoning at least there is still very much time for him to make good on his bounty commitments.

As far as cpu mining goes I thank you for your care and would like to offer you some additional coin for your invaluable show of support.

No one claimed the ten 5000 coin prizes we offered ourselves for the twitter Chinese translation challenge as yet, so I will offer all but one of those to you, should you accept them. If you do, if you would post your wallet hash here or privately we can make your balance a little more significant.

For anyone not donating, I would ask you to switch your carbon mining to our pool when we launch both sites tomorrow, by way of a show of gratitude for the blockchain set up, and the value this will hopefully help stimulate. Having another major pool will also strengthen the network. Anyone else, as ever donations most welcome.

Carbon address KzHyYNTChHfXYv9KLshuZWYwGgxhjf7D2p or BTC 1KA974EaHxNVrJGL9XAtjvuK2tE84F3WFy

Best

AM

Good information! And thanks for the offer! My address is in my signature. I only wish I was fluent in another language so I could contribute to that. I will definitely check out your pool tomorrow. Also, great work on Twitter! I see the number of followers and following has increased. At least we know the word is getting out!
so what happens now now buyers left?

Don't you worry anyone selling at 1s and 2s is likely to feel very foolish soon  Cool

Thanks Steve dont be shy with upvoting! We will get there, I have some blockchain news I will be updating shortly

By the way, any recent words of support from the devs? I guess we will know once the blockchain is available. If we see a huge sell from one address then we will know he/they probably dumped. Either that or they didn't realize just how much work is actually involved in maintaining a successful altcoin. Definitely not a part time job, I would imagine.
I would really hate to think that all the resources I have thrown at mining this coin goes to waste. I mean, I'm just a CPU miner who has only managed to get about 52,000 CARB so far, but I'm getting it!  Grin And I am definitely gonna hold on to what I have in hopes that one day either the value goes up, or businesses start accepting CARB for purchases. One can hope!

No word from the dev I'm afraid. I do hope he is ok! Never fear, what he has created is rather bigger than he is.

Myself and some associates have now completed our own blockchain - and after just a few tweaks to the look and feel I will post the link (don't get too excited, we are no web designers).  Wink

I imagine the release will be published at some point tomorrow. I can confirm that the original dev has not "spent" any of the premine:- even though it has been transferred, it remains unspent (alternative viewpoints on this welcomed at blockchain release, not completely sure how exchanges behave on blockchain), so by my reckoning at least there is still very much time for him to make good on his bounty commitments.

As far as cpu mining goes I thank you for your care and would like to offer you some additional coin for your invaluable show of support.

No one claimed the ten 5000 coin prizes we offered ourselves for the twitter Chinese translation challenge as yet, so I will offer all but one of those to you, should you accept them. If you do, if you would post your wallet hash here or privately we can make your balance a little more significant.

For anyone not donating, I would ask you to switch your carbon mining to our pool when we launch both sites tomorrow, by way of a show of gratitude for the blockchain set up, and the value this will hopefully help stimulate. Having another major pool will also strengthen the network. Anyone else, as ever donations most welcome.

Carbon address KzHyYNTChHfXYv9KLshuZWYwGgxhjf7D2p or BTC 1KA974EaHxNVrJGL9XAtjvuK2tE84F3WFy

Best

AM

P.s. Twitter end of day 2:

Tweets 52      Following 323     Followers 43

legendary
And it truly is a shame when members of the community have had to basically take over the advertising of this coin in order to get the word out. Big thanks to axismundi and rmhuntley (and anyone else who has contributed) for their parts. I truly do hope nothing bad has happened to the dev, but at the same time I truly hope he didn't just pull a pump and dump on us. Unfortunately I do not use any social media, so there's not much I can do to promote it there. But I will continue to vote for it on MintPal if nothing else.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
At this point even a post from DEV would make a huge difference. I think more then anything the no posting is getting people worried.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
so what happens now now buyers left?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: