Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][★ Card Platform ★] PENISIUM - Decentralized E-Peen Capital - page 11. (Read 14170 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
CryptoRobert who told you that you are intelligent?...my own proof of Lol is the best ever! Hehehehe. Don't take me serious I'm on joking around
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Do we have any news ?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I have partecipated to the ICO with a very cool proof of LoL because I am so intelligent, but my E-peen capital is still zero. I find this hilarious. Since this is so hilarious, will I get a 100X big Penisium in my large enough but still empty wallet?

One more thing: I didn't receive my bounty for my translation in Klingon. Of course none of you earthlings can read it because you are no Klingons, and only Klingons can see the Klingon alphabet. However I should not be pen-alized for that this way, but the other way.
Activity: 158
I still await for my own reward, it's past 15th July and nothing has been received....what is the problem?

Probably devs are sleeping  Cool

Devs are not sleeping, it's you who's not following the project.

They checked all the Proof of LoLs tonight https://youtu.be/Nb7VxtWtd3s

They promised to post a list of jokes and results.

I was there on live stream , they were probably sleeping after that so i don't know who is following more

Stream ended 16 hrs ago... But I misunderstood you, sorry.

I'm really excited to see what will be their next steps Smiley

No problem of course , i was just saying probably they needed some sleep after . I really like the concept too , we just need to wait and see i guess Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I still await for my own reward, it's past 15th July and nothing has been received....what is the problem?

I was there on live stream , they were probably sleeping after that so i don't know who is following more

Stream ended 16 hrs ago... But I misunderstood you, sorry.

I'm really excited to see what will be their next steps Smiley

Activity: 537
It was entertaining, too bad it was too early to sit down and join for a drink or seven.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Proof of lol has a nice concept which makes it to stand out among other previous ICOs that only need money for their own need
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Proof-of-LOL?... I don't like it, it's so yesterday. Proof-of-yolo is the future with its total decentralization and randomization protocol.
Activity: 537
I can't wait to show off my little e-peen.

Probably devs are sleeping  Cool
Activity: 504