Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][★ Card Platform ★] PENISIUM - Decentralized E-Peen Capital - page 13. (Read 14170 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm sure that my joke will not make a lot of point but i'm excited about to read the others. Smiley.
Do you gonna make a video or something about the best?
Can we know how many participant are subscribed?^^

Yeah there will be a YouTube live stream on the 15th July 8pm GMT! It will also be saved on the channel if you miss it.

Just under 300 have submitted so far.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
I'm sure that my joke will not make a lot of point but i'm excited about to read the others. Smiley.
Do you gonna make a video or something about the best?
Can we know how many participant are subscribed?^^
I just dipped my penisium in your submissium form ! Now what ?

Just wait for your proof-of-lol baby to pop out on July 15th!

BTW guys we have an exciting announcement coming out either shortly before or shortly after the end of the ICO, stay tuned  Cool
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I just dipped my penisium in your submissium form ! Now what ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I just joined the site but I am a lady so what can I put there in PROOF OF LOL? Also it is asking me for my bitcoin address and to open a counterparty wallet so what btc addy I use? I am a little confused. Smiley

A lot of people did not get to that stage of yours and you are the first person to inform us about the platform of this token.

The counterparty online wallet can be found at https://wallet.counterwallet.io then you will fill the form with the btc address on your dashboard.
Activity: 43
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just joined the site but I am a lady so what can I put there in PROOF OF LOL? Also it is asking me for my bitcoin address and to open a counterparty wallet so what btc addy I use? I am a little confused. Smiley
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
I got the same error too https://penisium.org/wp-login.php
After i submitted my entry i tried to relogin and got the error, we must build a refferal system so more people will send entries  Cool
Activity: 154
I joined the ICO and come up of 69 characters to hopefuly get an airdrop of penisium Smiley the concept is very unique like mine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
This is so funny... Is this for fun or does it have some actual things..

It has actually: a big e-peen!!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
This is so funny... Is this for fun or does it have some actual things..
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think there is a problem with this air drop website, i registered and get my email verified but to login now became a big problem; all my details are correct but your website keep on going offline.

I am sure that there will not be so many people in this air drop because the process is too difficult.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Now this is a crapcoin I can get behind! or infront of? oh gawd you know what I mean.
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
Keep it.
In order to observe the future of sustainable development.
Why there are so many can not show the problem Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Decentralized E-Peen? I don't like what it means. I want mine big and whole.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Hey big e-peens!
Are you making your e-peen bigger?
Any update? New team 'member'?
maumauhauahuahua
I don't get emails for registration on the ico website https://penisium.org/

Not sure why it isn't working for you, had more entries since this post. PM me with your email address.

Too bad my brain switches off when i try to think of something funny. Well maybe i'll get something like 1 penisium

Haha, the minimum 1x reward is 10,000 Penisium.

This sounds nice on the surface but before anybody could celebrate the free ico or air drop, op needs to give us more concrete information about how we shall go about the process.

Is this an ethereum token? if yes, do we need to send any transaction fees etc.

He also said the ico begin by july 1st; how many people have participated in it ?

Clearly states we're using Counterparty. So far around 230 peens have participated

your system is not working

Please PM me.

Can you submit more than one proof of LOL with one account and?

You can, but i'll know about it and void all entries.
Activity: 266
Can you submit more than one proof of LOL with one account and?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

your system is not working
Pages:
Jump to: