Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][★ Card Platform ★] PENISIUM - Decentralized E-Peen Capital - page 12. (Read 14170 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Hi guys. Is the plan still valid about live stream 8PM GMT ?  2hours to go?  I think its will be interesting
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
The ICO has now ended!

Thank you to all who joined us! Updates tomorrow for the proof-of-lol judging. May your e-peen grow wise.

It would have been great if you had posted the link to youtube. Happy to be a part of Penisium.
I found that channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZwxl-PQ0Dmmtz59hB77fw Maybe it will be there
But I think they will announce the good one here when the broadcast will start.

WELL DONE ALL!

Beers ready, reminder on my phone... just waiting now!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
The ICO has now ended!

Thank you to all who joined us! Updates tomorrow for the proof-of-lol judging. May your e-peen grow wise.

It would have been great if you had posted the link to youtube. Happy to be a part of Penisium.
I found that channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZwxl-PQ0Dmmtz59hB77fw Maybe it will be there
But I think they will announce the good one here when the broadcast will start.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
The ICO has now ended!

legendary
I'm glad to be part of this, I missed the live youtube stream. Can somebody brief me on what the announcement was
I think it's today (july 15th) at 8:00 pm UTC
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I also didn't receive the confirmation email. Penisium got too scared I might dominate his tiny ICO.

Try a different email address/browser. Others are still getting in fine. Also check spam?

ICO CLOSES 11:59 PM GMT TONIGHT!
Please remember me when the results are due!
Waiting for some fun!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How many proof of lol entries where there dev?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I'm glad to be part of this, I missed the live youtube stream. Can somebody brief me on what the announcement was
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Getting excited for the livestream ! Thanks dev. Hoping to see this coins in exchange soon.
Activity: 37
The ICO has now ended!

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
The ICO should reach its climax in minutes now  Kiss
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
That is what I like, really innovative concept haha!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
"THANK YOU FOR YOUR ICO SUBMISSION. MAY YOUR E-PEEN GROW WISE"

thank you  Wink

No, thank you!

7 hours left guys! The Proof-of-Lol mining will be live streamed on YouTube tomorrow at around 8pm GMT.

There will be an exciting announcement during the live stream for all who have entered the ICO!

I don't think my Penisium can handle 7 more hours

thank you  Wink

No, thank you!

7 hours left guys! The Proof-of-Lol mining will be live streamed on YouTube tomorrow at around 8pm GMT.

There will be an exciting announcement during the live stream for all who have entered the ICO!
legendary

thank you  Wink
I also didn't receive the confirmation email. Penisium got too scared I might dominate his tiny ICO.

Try a different email address/browser. Others are still getting in fine. Also check spam?

ICO CLOSES 11:59 PM GMT TONIGHT!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
A top episode, good staff  Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I will to review everything about this once I have some free time from all other coins. Looks like this is fun. Though comedic skills are not my forte, will see if we can earn without being funny.
Pages:
Jump to: