Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode - page 15. (Read 29101 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:12:29 AM
CARD is the best coin i have ever seen . the projects, plannings, concepts everything of this coin is mind blowing . all dev team are working hard to make this coin better. this project have a  great potential. all traders are happy to trade with this coin in crypto-bridge. the roadmap is too good . this coin have a great future. i am very happy to be a part of CARD community in discord . All members behave friendly with others.

Another intresting thing is card listed in masternode .
Activity: 15
August 14, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
I hope that in the coming time I will invest in your project. Good luck
Activity: 2
August 14, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
CARDbuyers  is a great project. This project have a great future cause CARDbuyers  already in CryptoBridge and the price is increasing day by day. Hope it will be top list coin on CB. CARDbuyers community is looking so good . Team member are so hardworking . Please Stay with CARDbuyers. I am stay with CARDbuyers .
Activity: 175
August 14, 2018, 01:53:00 AM
BCARD now good volume in crypto bridge. Price is going to very high. This coin project member are very good and friendly. New bounty and airdrop started here. This coin future is good
Activity: 5
August 14, 2018, 12:43:13 AM
The BCARD team have been nothing but honest and hard working. There was an exploit on the old code base (probably by this screamer) and the devs did an amazing job fixing everything up in record time! Seriously, they recoded the wallet, organised a hard fork and did a full coin swap in half the time it would normally take! 

Cryptobridge still had the old coin listed because of their code and smart contracts (or something like that), so they couldn't take it offline immediately. The BCARD guys told everyone don't buy the old coin - they couldn't do more than that.

I was there through the whole thing and these devs worked night and day and stayed in touch with the community on discord the entire time. I don't think they slept!
Activity: 3
August 14, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
No doubt CARDbuyers is rocking the currency market. CARDbuyers  Community server is looks pretty much good. CARDbuyers  have a hard working team on discord server. CARDbuyers  is already listed on CryptoBridge. Wish CARDbuyers  will the most profitable coin in crypto market.Best of Luck.Smiley
Activity: 4
August 14, 2018, 12:21:54 AM
It won't be hard enough to proceed, if we have  a skilled admin panel and a good community and I hope both we can found Cardbayers. For that reason,  Cardbuyers is getting developed day by day.
Great to hear the team is working away, Looking forward to your success
Cool!
August 13, 2018, 11:47:21 PM
I'm happy this project is back on it's feet and not given up on.  Too many projects suffer that fate which is unnecessary.  Sometimes you must reboot and wipe, then start over ensuring those obstacles previously encountered are resolved making the project that much stronger. 
very good project Right! CooL
Big, active community.
High efficient team.
And high ROI.
All of them correlated each other to buil up such as really profitable project.
Activity: 22
August 13, 2018, 11:31:49 PM
It looks like this is a potential project. You have struggled with it. Good luck
August 13, 2018, 11:10:25 PM
I agree. Now is a good time before the price goes even higher. It's already climbing steadily, so when more news comes out about the project's development I think it's going way up. It will probably still be good value to get in then, too, but why not get in while it's still relatively inexpensive?

One of the devs said they're going to be releasing a preview screenshot of the platform soon. I'm really looking forward to being able to use crypto to buy gift cards!
WOW, 7th place in volume on CB, this project is gonna go all the way
August 13, 2018, 10:24:42 PM
CARDbuyers recently went thru an exploit and they had to fork away from it.  The way they handled it was a great sign that the Devs are all in on this project.  It gives more confidence in looking to the future.  The masternode game is alive and well with these guys.
Very good and strong project ever I seen.I hope it will be raise more and more.already I nock few investor for invest on this project Wink
wee need more good exchange for more success.
copper member
Activity: 49
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
On which exchanges will your coin appear?
copper member
August 13, 2018, 04:53:13 PM
Hi guys I wanted to say congratulations because you guys just pulled off something that most coins do not even survive well done keep it up.
And also you guys are I think number 8 on CryptoBridge.
Thank you for the compliment! we are working so hard to make it happen Smiley
copper member
August 13, 2018, 04:46:38 PM
All the posts are from newbies. Anyone with dev experience here?

I am one of the devs, I have dev experience yes, but I'm new to bitcointalk Cheesy

You can check us on our discord:
https://discord.gg/QFK8GUr
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
August 13, 2018, 04:27:15 PM
Hi guys I wanted to say congratulations because you guys just pulled off something that most coins do not even survive well done keep it up.
And also you guys are I think number 8 on CryptoBridge.
Activity: 489
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
All the posts are from newbies. Anyone with dev experience here?
August 13, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
CARDbuyers coin is a great coin. CARDbuyers coin already listed on CryptoBridge. Hope it will be rock the Crypto Market.Discord community is also going bigger day by day. All the best for the future. Long live CARDbuyers coin.Smiley
copper member
copper member
Activity: 61
August 13, 2018, 12:19:26 PM
Really nice project. Been following it for a long time. Discord server is constantly active and devs are fast in answering any queries. Swap was smooth and masternodes have been really profitable. The coin is showing steady growth. Keep up the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: