Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode - page 17. (Read 29101 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
 Smiley   Great Project! Devs have been very active, worked long hours to correct an issue. Have revamped and are right back on track! Very Happy with the team and there is a strong community here as well.  The setup of the coin allows for a long term support structure to be maintained. Look forward to continued support and the upcoming progress.
Activity: 8
August 11, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
Great and honest developers will be make the awesome coin,I hope this project had that's too.

Hybrid+MN, unique types, but the premine just like only for pre sale not for miner, and soon will be only POS+MN, with that's type we hope had good price and stable price at te future.

Let's rock this coin. more power all team Buyerscard im happy to group
Activity: 16
August 11, 2018, 10:23:50 AM
I caught this project as it was just getting started. Then some crazy stuff happened and then dev team was all over.
They quickly swapped all my coins and got the project back on track.
I cant believe how the price has jumped from a few days ago. I think this project will be great for the crypto space. I have been waiting for a project like this.
Activity: 7
August 11, 2018, 10:21:28 AM
one more project that can make things simpler and can be done in one step, this is not an easy thing because many partners have to be involved in it, but if this really can achieve the goal smoothly, everyone will be easier to do what he wants with the cards they have, it will be a great thing, a brilliant idea im happy to Bcard more power guys nice dev and every one team Bcard
Activity: 46
August 11, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
Very good and strong project ever I seen.I hope it will be raise more and more.already I nock few investor for invest on this project Wink
wee need more good exchange for more success.
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
CARDbuyers recently went thru an exploit and they had to fork away from it.  The way they handled it was a great sign that the Devs are all in on this project.  It gives more confidence in looking to the future.  The masternode game is alive and well with these guys.
Activity: 44
August 11, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
It won't be hard enough to proceed, if we have  a skilled admin panel and a good community and I hope both we can found Cardbayers. For that reason,  Cardbuyers is getting developed day by day.
Activity: 27
August 11, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
bcard has a wonderful community. There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get CARDbuyers.
I think that CARDbuyers has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it. i love this project.
it will be successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
Telling from inside -- have seen absolutely no project with that kind of minded people running it and few guys so friendly as people here! Constructive atmosphere at the community -- members having great virtue, profitable business model at the same time, accessible for people who can join whether investing or not and if, only using really moderate few bucks sized budget. And now, absolutely amazing passive income stream runs in just after one week of hodling..  And you know, you have people around you can trust and respect -- as they do the same!

Really nice to see people showing their experiences with this project i will add it to my list  Wink
Activity: 5
August 11, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
Telling from inside -- have seen absolutely no project with that kind of minded people running it and few guys so friendly as people here! Constructive atmosphere at the community -- members having great virtue, profitable business model at the same time, accessible for people who can join whether investing or not and if, only using really moderate few bucks sized budget. And now, absolutely amazing passive income stream runs in just after one week of hodling..  And you know, you have people around you can trust and respect -- as they do the same!
August 11, 2018, 08:28:49 AM
I am really amazed of the devs, and the work they do
They even take their time to answer all community members, who have questions!
Their products, with gift cards is really good, and the road map looks very good, and communication is even better
very nice project good job all dev Cool more power
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 08:27:12 AM
its a Great and honest developers will be make the awesome coin,I hope this project had that's too.
Hybrid+MN, unique types, but the premine just like only for pre sale not for miner, and soon will be only POS+MN, with that's type we hope had good price and stable price at te future.
Let's rock this coin. best of luck for their good project.
Activity: 58
August 11, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
I'm a participated in this project drop. it seems to me investors are interested in this project. many people are actively investing in the development of this idea. and I believe that it will evolve. and its e good project.. we believe in this project.
Activity: 11
August 11, 2018, 08:14:53 AM
I think this is a very interesting and promising project. With a max supply of only 60,000,000 it makes it even more interesting. I have been with them even before the swap and the team is always on top of everything and are always there for questions and help with wallet etc. The swap went very smooth and I received my coins super fast. I am looking forward to keep an eye on this one. I see it going big especially with the real use CARDbuyers offers. Very active team on discord. All I can say is do not miss out on this one!
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 02:47:52 AM
I really2 interest with CARDbuyer / BCard, its amazing make profit and other, at bridge very fast trade and enjoy for trade. Masternode is best choice for make best future. Hurry to join us and make best future together. And wait see ............. Its a really amazing. Dont forget to follow all official CARDBuyer/BCard and join an community discord CARDBuyer/BCard.
Activity: 76
August 11, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
Very good cardbuyer, fast handling. After the chain is attacked, dos. Handling is fast and immediately swaps a new chain, I like that. Maybe there are those who don't like ccard developing, what system is not wrong pow / post / mn. Pow makes prices fall free, try to be considered to be a post-mn
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
The old chain CardB was exploited and the developer swapped the coin to a new chain (to void all remaining exploited coins) literally in a few days and in less than a week paid Cryptobridge 0.5btc to list the new chain.

now MNO updated in the 2nd week. NEVER seen any coin developer team move this fast ! The fastest coin project team in east and west!

Invested in bunch a nodes and never regretted!

http://cardbuyers.skypool.fr/

https://masternodes.online/currencies/bcard/

Very well said. The teams has move and solve the problem really fast. even the swap went ok for those holder on the oldchain. This is a good proof that they know what they are doing really well. and doing all the best fort the project to running in the long term.
it is time to buy and keep holding. : )
August 11, 2018, 01:54:39 AM
we jst had a 420% rise in price. in less than 24hours ..
from 1200sats to 8500sats!

Grin Buy a node now while its still cheap!

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCARD_BRIDGE.BTC

https://discord.gg/3Xzhnf

Activity: 23
August 10, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. CARDbuyers has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?

I think *now* is the right time to buy for the price at least 0,00002 BTC per BCARD coin as kindly offered by sellers. This coin has wonderful community and support, also remarkably honest developers you see around rarely.

I agree with Theodor@TK. I think the price is going to climb very quickly now and the rewards are coming fast so the sooner the better. Plus - the most important thing IMO - this isn't just another coin - it's an actual project with a solid dev team and a real use case that will add big value.

Before you invest, it's probably a good idea to learn a little more about how MNs work, so go join the BCARD discord channel. There are lots of very friendly and helpful people around this project and you will get your questions answered quickly.

https://discord.gg/QFK8GUr
August 10, 2018, 09:57:01 PM
The old chain CardB was exploited and the developer swapped the coin to a new chain (to void all remaining exploited coins) literally in a few days and in less than a week paid Cryptobridge 0.5btc to list the new chain.

now MNO updated in the 2nd week. NEVER seen any coin developer team move this fast ! The fastest coin project team in east and west!

Invested in bunch a nodes and never regretted!

http://cardbuyers.skypool.fr/

Pages:
Jump to: