Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode - page 18. (Read 29101 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:43:27 PM
When the social media campaign of this project will be started?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
August 10, 2018, 05:26:33 PM
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. CARDbuyers has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?

I think *now* is the right time to buy for the price at least 0,00002 BTC per BCARD coin as kindly offered by sellers. This coin has wonderful community and support, also remarkably honest developers you see around rarely.

I think if there are questions then you should ask in the project group and not on the forum thread. So you will get all the information that you want to know on the one hand and you can get a personal approach from a team that will be interested in large investors.
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
August 10, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
Up 82% today, and volume is also going up, the devs are online all the time!, they also got listed on masternodeonline today
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BCARD/
I think this will be the new rocket coin, and i cant wait to their gift card is out, it will be awesome to buy things online with bcard coins!!!
i recommend to join their discord, and check them out https://discord.gg/EPNqFHc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:31:42 PM
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. CARDbuyers has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?

I think *now* is the right time to buy for the price at least 0,00002 BTC per BCARD coin as kindly offered by sellers. This coin has wonderful community and support, also remarkably honest developers you see around rarely.
Activity: 14
August 10, 2018, 02:56:03 PM
Please Guide
August 10, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
Telling from inside -- have seen absolutely no project with that kind of minded people running it and few guys so friendly as people here! Constructive atmosphere at the community -- members having great virtue, profitable business model at the same time, accessible for people who can join whether investing or not and if, only using really moderate few bucks sized budget. And now, absolutely amazing passive income stream runs in just after one week of hodling..  And you know, you have people around you can trust and respect -- as they do the same!
Activity: 59
August 10, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
after all that mess and people start FUD, you see now this is a real project, and i am lucky i can participate from the beginning with devs that CARE about me and you! we're gonna make it!
Activity: 108
August 10, 2018, 01:12:01 PM
CARDbuyers coin is a fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere.
CARDbuyers has great potential for success. Great innovation from BL blockchain with great features and utility.The combination of the best features of modern crypto-technologies.  he has an interesting concept. Investing in this currency will look like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the likelihood that Bitcoin stocks are also rising in price.I'm looking forward to explaining how coins are awarded each year. This is a great and unique concept for a penny.
Activity: 15
August 10, 2018, 11:59:40 AM
CARDBuyer is the most anticipated project.It is a versatile and most  trusted crypto currency which i can rely on without hesitation.As i'm gaming enthusiast and used to buy stuffs online i am really excited about CARDBuyer.CARDBuyer looks promising and reliable.I hope it will go long way.All the best to 'CARDBuyer'!!! 😎😎😎
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
To be honest myself, before I enter into MN platform, i was very skeptical abt it, but when I heard about card buyer project I was very excited about their concept and roadmap, and I entered and got my 1st MN, but few days they faced some problem like hack or someone stolen their coin, at that point I damm sure this project will going to end and dev team will definitely run away[which every scam project does this day by saying some rubbish things]. but it was beyond my imagination that when that incident happened due to some crook who did some hack to the system and everyone on panic stage, I appreciate the dev team who stayed with us in every minute and replied each and every question patiently, and changed the things in every way possible for them, and caught the crook. and started everything in a new way. it shows that not every project is a scam and not everyone has a motive to scam you. there are some good/honest and dedicated people around us who always think about us to grow with crypto, which is clearly shown by cardbuyer dev team and hats off to card buyer's community for this. energetic passionate, honesty and dedication which will definitely bring cardbuyer a new high. I am not affiliated in any way it just my personal experience with cardbuyer
Activity: 8
August 10, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

how many masternodes can be ? Or no limit?
Activity: 53
August 10, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
Hello everybody,
CARDbuyers coin project are most popular
Project in the Discord server & CB market also.
Everybody join CARDbuyers coin.
Good day all of them .
Activity: 93
August 10, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
BCARD one of the most promising cryptocurrencies in these days. MN and stake option are very good. People interesting  for this project
August 10, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
This project is really good... Allready listed on cryptobridge exchange site... Coin block rewards so fast... I love this project..... It will going moon.. Great opportunity for investors.....
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 08:55:01 AM
u said 70%for mn and 30% for pos.
But what is the reward for pow ?
And what is a high reward value for the mn ? It will be how much (around)?
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 06:43:49 AM
They want to make their own shop where you can buy steam and Amazon gift cards. I can confidently say that they're very motivated and persistent to their goals. I think that CARDbuyers has potential in the future.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:27:37 AM
very interesting project. investors will benefit if they join this project, where investors will be given 70% MN and 30% POS reward so you will have your investment value. I hope many investors are interested in joining this POW cardbuyers project.
Activity: 29
August 10, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
Does this project have a bounty hunting campaign?
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
August 10, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
hi guys,  thanks for the roadmaps it seems we are now at the Q2
could you explain me what is a masternode collateral i'm note sure to clearly understand what it mean ?

thanks
Activity: 17
August 10, 2018, 06:17:44 AM
i joined discord server of bcard to check if its worth it..but so far so good...lots of people support this project..devs and admins are always their to chat with..i think bcard will stay for a very long time
Pages:
Jump to: