Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode - page 16. (Read 29101 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
CARDbuyers is one of the best project i see in now times. CARDbuyers have super strong community and had  a great team. I'm sure this coin will rock. CARDbuyers is already in CryptoBridge. Go ahead CARDbuyers.Best of Luck.
This coin looks great. The rewards are good and the idea also. All coins that are forked from Pivix are working great for me. I think this is not just another POS/masternode coin and I think it will grow to the moon Smiley and thank you for the bounty and airdrops... I will support you...
Activity: 8
August 13, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
CARDbuyers coin is a very beautiful coin in Discord server.
Crypto bridge exchange market stay this coin.
CARDbuyers coin going BTT bounty.
Everybody join this coin .
August 13, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
It is very good that the amount of reward increases with the amount of coins own.
As the price of PoS coins basically decreases, it is wonderful as a method of stopping price drops.
It sounds like a stock Buyerscard very good dev and admin
August 13, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
CARDbuyers is is very interesting project. CARDbuyers Have a big community server and very active time mamber. CARDbuyers already listed on CryptoBridge. I will keep my eyes on your roadmap and wait for good news from the dev team. Best of luck CARDbuyers.
Activity: 5
August 13, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
Investors will naturally flock to this project because it creates a one stop shopping situation for an individual's portfolio.  With the DIVIDEND.CASH network your investments automatically grow with zero effort from the investor.

The airdrops are just beginning, so I implore you to pay a visit as soon as possible.  You won't regret it.good luck
August 13, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
This coin looks great. The rewards are good and the idea also. All coins that are forked from Pivix are working great for me. I think this is not just another POS/masternode coin and I think it will grow to the moon Smiley and thank you for the bounty and airdrops... I will support you...
Activity: 5
August 13, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
CARDbuyers is one of the best project i see in now times. CARDbuyers have super strong community and had  a great team. I'm sure this coin will rock. CARDbuyers is already in CryptoBridge. Go ahead CARDbuyers.Best of Luck.
Activity: 43
August 13, 2018, 09:40:34 AM
Nice project with good dev team and block reward, supply  also good if dev team work with there full effort this project will more successful, 200 plus masternode are invest in this project that's really one of the best point, i hope this project is worked we need to hold,  And volume will be increased soon.  Smiley
Activity: 45
August 13, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
Its a nice project I have been ever seen in crypto. Already listed on CB people are happily trading there.Dev and Team worked together.Day by day project  very impresive so you can run mn in BCARD. I am a believer of this coin I must suggest everyone should join there discord server and join there many bounty
Activity: 72
August 13, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
I have been a follower of this coin since before the swap. Questions are always answered fast and they are very helpful in their discord server. I think this is a very interesting and promising project. The swap went very smooth and I received my coins super fast. Staking works very well with their wallet even with just a little coins.  Smiley
Activity: 21
August 13, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
To be honest, I have participated in some projects which have the same concepts like yours. However, I appreciate and prefer this project because of your professional building from beginning and limited supply. I will keep my eyes on your roadmap and wait for good news from the dev team
Best wishes
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
August 13, 2018, 12:13:35 AM
WOW, 7th place in volume on CB, this project is gonna go all the way
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 04:49:44 PM
group Telegram?
CryptoDude
August 12, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

please tell me where to find the settings of the node of the coin and how many coins you need?
you need 5000 coins, the masternode guide you will find in discord, https://discord.gg/udyhn2B
just ask for questions, in the channel, the devs will answer you, if you have any questions
Activity: 8
August 12, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

please tell me where to find the settings of the node of the coin and how many coins you need?
Activity: 23
August 11, 2018, 06:43:36 PM
Looks like a good time to buy now, bcard is up from 2k sat, to over 4k now, it peaked at 6k. it should come some good news the upcomming week, so get the fomo shoes on, and join bcard
bcards discord https://discord.gg/EPNqFHc

https://i.imgur.com/TGHLN9V.png

I agree. Now is a good time before the price goes even higher. It's already climbing steadily, so when more news comes out about the project's development I think it's going way up. It will probably still be good value to get in then, too, but why not get in while it's still relatively inexpensive?

One of the devs said they're going to be releasing a preview screenshot of the platform soon. I'm really looking forward to being able to use crypto to buy gift cards!
CryptoDude
August 11, 2018, 06:27:42 PM
Looks like a good time to buy now, bcard is up from 2k sat, to over 4k now, it peaked at 6k. it should come some good news the upcomming week, so get the fomo shoes on, and join bcard
bcards discord https://discord.gg/EPNqFHc

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
If you believe in the project, just go for the Masternode.
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. CARDbuyers has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?
Activity: 14
August 11, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. CARDbuyers has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?
Activity: 30
August 11, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
 guys keep on going like this I think there is a bright future i really super nice good friendly dev have the last few weeks really great effort. have really put in a joke just top. They want to make their own shop where you can buy steam and Amazon gift cards. Finally, a reasonable application of cryoto.. go ahed bcard team we Always supported this project.
Pages:
Jump to: