Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Catcoin - 0.9.1.1 - Old thread. Locked. Please use 0.9.2 thread. - page 34. (Read 131010 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
To bad if ur lost coins at coinium, the reimbursting coins they got go into their own wallets...

They refund 0, they just keep the coins.

No offense, but are you fucking kidding me?

I personally put out 500 coins to cover coiniums losses. The pool op, Raistlinthewiz, put up THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED CAT of his own personal stash to cover overpaid coins. What does that mean? It means he paid out legitimate coins on mining that was done on invalid coins. Those coins never existed, but were paid out anyways. So, other invalid coins were caught before they were paid out, so yes, you didn't get paid out, but those coins never existed to begin with. Try to consider that everybody got screwed by these forks, ESPECIALLY Coinium.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
To bad if ur lost coins at coinium, the reimbursting coins they got go into their own wallets...

Any proof for this?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I still have unconfirmed cats after updating the wallet and it has been over 24 hours. This seems like the only problem I am faced with.
Activity: 42

Activity: 657
8 of 22950 blocks

11 active connection!

still out of sync as no block source available

Ideas?
Windows Serje?

If yes, please remove almost everything from your catcoin folder and let's get you reloaded.

- press Start
- search for %AppData%
- in search results select Roaming
- explore to catcoin
- make a copy of wallet.dat - move to desktop just in case something goes wrong
- delete everything in the catcoin folder except wallet.dat
- copy the catcoin.conf from the wallet download package
- restart the wallet

That will connect with two of the master nodes and get you a fast copy of the entire block chain.

Thanks!
Andy
Everyone - we're a couple of days into the new wallets - what's the general impression?

Likes/dislikes, network stability, sync speed, transfers/payments - anything.

What's working and what's not?  (besides cryptsy...)

I haven't had any issues with the new wallets, and the transactions have been going through very fast - I'm even getting notified of CATs from Cryptsy within 5 minutes of clicking withdraw!

I've got a question though - I keep receiving tiny amounts of 0.01 CAT or less, of type "Mined". Could these be very delayed transactions from some P2Pool mining I did a few days ago, or is the wallet doing some mining of its own? (I don't see it using any CPU). Not complaining though Smiley

I'll guarantee the wallet's not mining for you - we're all using the same source code.

If you've been mining with a pool that has been on the 'right' fork, and your wallet has been on the 'wrong' fork, maybe the money's finding you now.  Check your pools or P2Pool nodes for transaction info - that should let you find the sources.

Congrats on Cryptsy!

edit...  And if your wallet continues to collect unexpected CATs, I want to switch to your wallet! LOL
Activity: 15
Everyone - we're a couple of days into the new wallets - what's the general impression?

What's working and what's not?  (besides cryptsy...)

I haven't had any issues with the new wallets, and the transactions have been going through very fast - I'm even getting notified of CATs from Cryptsy within 5 minutes of clicking withdraw!

I've got a question though - I keep receiving tiny amounts of 0.01 CAT or less, of type "Mined". Could these be very delayed transactions from some P2Pool mining I did a few days ago, or is the wallet doing some mining of its own? (I don't see it using any CPU). Not complaining though Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
8 of 22950 blocks

11 active connection!

still out of sync as no block source available

Ideas?

What's working and what's not?  (besides cryptsy...)
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR CATCOIN!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 12
Thanks Johnny that worked and it is now synced up but half of my coins are unconfirmed when they were confirmed before??
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
where do i download a windows qt wallet for catcoin?
the link at catcoins.biz is broken -- and has been for a few days.

Sorry, dnp - catcoins.biz is not run by the dev team and we have no control over it. Sad

Please hit the link in the first post of this thread - you have two options - a self-extracting 7zip file or a regular old .zip that you have to unzip.  They both have the same contents and both provide a stand-alone wallet that does not need to be 'installed' into the Windows file system.

There's a readme.txt in the archive with upgrade instructions.

Any problems?  Please post and we'll help!

Andy

thanks. got it.
catcoins.biz got the SearchEngineOptimization down well Smiley
DEV FLASH

There's an updated Mac wallet available now - it's linked in the first post - the SHA256 will be udpated.

http://www.catcoinwallets.com/mac/Catcoin-Qt.dmg
SHA256: 76A4ADE899514173FAC503F016D3298C3B3D1947575A64B45A9CC23A050B44F5

DEV FLASH

Sorry, dnp - catcoins.biz is not run by the dev team and we have no control over it. Sad

Please hit the link in the first post of this thread - you have two options - a self-extracting 7zip file or a regular old .zip that you have to unzip.  They both have the same contents and both provide a stand-alone wallet that does not need to be 'installed' into the Windows file system.

There's a readme.txt in the archive with upgrade instructions.

Any problems?  Please post and we'll help!

Andy
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
  Hi,

Live Catcoin Price Chart for Your Website

We have created a series of free Live Interactive Cryptocurrency Charts which you can use on your website  (Dogecoin, Litecoin, DevCoin, Lottocoin, Quark ... 130 cryptocurrencies).
   It will display live prices for a selected cryptocurrency with graphics price changes on your website.

Catcoin price chart which you can place on your website  - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/136#c

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

New P2Pool node on-line!

The server's in Dallas, TX.  No fees.

Plain vanilla info page:  http://p2pool.catcoinwallets.com:9927/static/

Connect info for CGMiner:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://p2pool.catcoinwallets.com:9927 -u  -p 

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yes, I am unable to update my wallet. I downloaded the latest one from this thread and as each hour passes, so does the sync with network time increases.

in the start bar search field type %appdata%
look in roaming/catcoin
delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat
tranfer catcoin.conf file from the zip into roaming/catcoin folder
run the new qt exe
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: