Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Catcoin - 0.9.1.1 - Old thread. Locked. Please use 0.9.2 thread. - page 29. (Read 131010 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Catcoin1

I have a holding in catcoin and i really think catcoin has massive potential to become a well known crypto currency not just for making donations to charities which is great but a currency that can be used to buy things.

I am going to be start some development and promotion for catcoin and i really want to see catcoin shine as i believe catcoin can be on par with dogecoin in terms of media attention and development.

Catcoin is currently well undervalued and having only a total of 21,000,000 coins and less than 1,300,000 mined and in circulation the price is very low.

I will be adding to my catcoin holding when i can and im ready to help take catcoin forward.

I will start with saying that the development team have done a great job to get catcoin back again and we should all realise like the Dev team at what great potential we have staring right at us.

All promotion ideas are welcomed and i will keep all updated with what i am working on.

Regards

Catcoin1

hi,

welcome to the catcoin community Smiley

I think we need something like a catmarket, where people can buy and trade goods. And also we need improvement for our forum, since it seems to be down. www.catcoinforum.com/
Please note that I am not a catcoin dev, just a supporter, but these things come to my mind when I think of improving catcoin.

Greetings vondi1122

Edit: Other than that I can recommend joining the channel ##catcoin on freenode or #catcoin-dev to meet with catcoin devs and supporters. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/

Who owns the domain to the forum?

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
 Hi,

Live Catcoin Price Chart for Your Website

We have created a series of free Live Interactive Cryptocurrency Charts which you can use on your website  (Dogecoin, Litecoin, DevCoin, Lottocoin, Quark ... 130 cryptocurrencies).
   It will display live prices for a selected cryptocurrency with graphics price changes on your website.

Catcoin price chart which you can place on your website  - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/136#c

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

New Chart Functionality - Show Prices in EUR/USD/GBP/CNY/etc currencies (we use daily European Bank Exchange Rates) and full screen mode.

You can place this free live Catcoin price chart on your website -  http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/136#c

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
50% rise on catcoin, this is more like it.

glad to know your going to be promoting, i will help out when i can as i also think this is what catcoin is lacking at the moment!

Can we all think of something which is good, new, and will get us loads of attention!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
50% rise on catcoin, this is more like it.
This is great work! http://imgur.com/a/6RhCS

http://i.imgur.com/TO0MQl2.png

Thanks for the information vondi1122
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Catcoin1

I have a holding in catcoin and i really think catcoin has massive potential to become a well known crypto currency not just for making donations to charities which is great but a currency that can be used to buy things.

I am going to be start some development and promotion for catcoin and i really want to see catcoin shine as i believe catcoin can be on par with dogecoin in terms of media attention and development.

Catcoin is currently well undervalued and having only a total of 21,000,000 coins and less than 1,300,000 mined and in circulation the price is very low.

I will be adding to my catcoin holding when i can and im ready to help take catcoin forward.

I will start with saying that the development team have done a great job to get catcoin back again and we should all realise like the Dev team at what great potential we have staring right at us.

All promotion ideas are welcomed and i will keep all updated with what i am working on.

Regards

Catcoin1

hi,

welcome to the catcoin community Smiley

I think we need something like a catmarket, where people can buy and trade goods. And also we need improvement for our forum, since it seems to be down. www.catcoinforum.com/
Please note that I am not a catcoin dev, just a supporter, but these things come to my mind when I think of improving catcoin.

Greetings vondi1122

Edit: Other than that I can recommend joining the channel ##catcoin on freenode or #catcoin-dev to meet with catcoin devs and supporters. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/
Catcoin1

I am going to start some development and promotion for catcoin and i really want to see catcoin shine as i believe catcoin can be on par with dogecoin in terms of media attention and development.

Regards

Catcoin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
is there any updates about the diamond collar show and is this still happening?
Activity: 657
You are mining at 1% pool fee and you are not donating.

Coinium is applying a 1% fee at this very moment. I can confirm that one.
Vondi - I only mine CAT on Coinium and there is nothing in my account or in any of my transactions that show a fee - only my donation percentage.  Can you provide a screen shot or link that shows a pool fee for CAT please?

edit...
Found it - "my account", "dashboard", left side half way down "account information" and I agree.  The full list of fees is also here:
http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/

That's why I asked for additional information - It saves us all a lot of time.

I'll send it to Maverick to update the OP.
You are mining at 1% pool fee and you are not donating.

Coinium is applying a 1% fee at this very moment. I can confirm that one.
Activity: 42
Yes, that's why i call it a fee, not a donation, lol

Since you apparently can't look further then outdated information and look at the facts then you would see at the dashboard that both use a fee of 1%.

Just nevermind..
Activity: 657
Fellow CATians - the info found in the initial post is there because it is the best information available at the time it was posted.

If anyone has any information that a pool, service, link or site is not working or supporting the CAT community, please post details here and we'll get things fixed.  That's a promise.

Four hours ago I put one of my miners on the Catpool.in pool and so far it's working exactly as expected.  Tech support works, the account setup process works, mining works.  If I find that the pool does not work as one would expect, I'll let the pool op know.  If they don't respond, then I'll recommend that we remove the pool from the initial post.

I'll update this post when I have more to add.

Andy

Are you sure tech support works, because i still can't send a support ticket to catpool.in?

I logged in at catpool.in, click on support and fill in the support form (can't really make mistakes with that, they ask for name, email, subject and problem) and click on "send email" i get this message:

There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

To be sure it's not my system i tried a different browser, same problem.

So i'm pretty sure support still doesn't work at catpool.in? Did you even test it?
Horus, let me spell this out for you:  When I said that tech support works, that means that I 1. created an account 2. connected a miner and started mining 3. clicked the support tab and completely filled -out the form with my info and question and 4. pressed the submit button.

If at any point that process failed, I would have typed "I agree, the support form appears to be broken".  This, however, is not what happened - the process worked perfectly for me on a Windows 7 machine using Chrome.  Therefore, I posted that the support system works exactly as expected.

As for your suggestion that the pool is advertising a 0% 'fee' while actually charging a 'fee', I'd like to remind you that a 'fee' is a mandatory contribution to a pool, while a DONATION is not mandatory and the miner can increase it, decrease it, or turn it off completely from their account settings tab.  Many pools use this software and the functionality is IDENTICAL across the different pools.  Catpool.in does NOT charge a fee.  They clearly state "This pool does not apply fees and you are not donating." in the account info and "Our pool have no fees!" on the main page.

Coinium's terms of service are clear:

Coinium.org pools rewards miners according to PPLNS system with 0% fee.
http://cat.coinium.org/index.php?page=tac

Coinium does have an OPTIONAL donation, but they do not have a mining fee.  Therefore the OP will not be changed.

edit...  Coinium does charge a 1% fee and this is stated on their main page and in the account info.  I found the single place on their site not yet updated - in their terms and conditions.  I've passed this finding to the folks at Coinium so they can update their terms and conditions page.
I have no idea what that is.

Also, he asked to report problems, im giving him the info, so no thnx.
Fellow CATians - the info found in the initial post is there because it is the best information available at the time it was posted.

If anyone has any information that a pool, service, link or site is not working or supporting the CAT community, please post details here and we'll get things fixed.  That's a promise.

Four hours ago I put one of my miners on the Catpool.in pool and so far it's working exactly as expected.  Tech support works, the account setup process works, mining works.  If I find that the pool does not work as one would expect, I'll let the pool op know.  If they don't respond, then I'll recommend that we remove the pool from the initial post.

Andy

Are you sure tech support works, because i still can't send a support ticket to catpool.in?

I logged in at catpool.in, click on support and fill in the support form (can't really make mistakes with that, they ask for name, email, subject and problem) and click on "send email" i get this message:

So i'm pretty sure support still doesn't work at catpool.in? Did you even test it?

I would recommend you joining ##catcoin on freenode instead of spamming this thread. Greetings vondi1122

Andy

I mined at catpool.in for a night to test it out, after 2 days my coins are now finally confirmed but there is no manual payout.. Auto payout is set but doesn't seem to work.

When i try to send a support ticket i get an error that it didn't send, LOL

Just a few coins so it's not really a problem, but i guess you better find another pool to mine in..

http://catchain.info/tx/9411f4b19dae53d68a77249a0188d84dae16e822d5caffef7f19ba32e028dccd#o1

16.27144561 CAT to address 9TvCKUB7KaymBqwLzPNJbjf6be66MdaEPG

Yea I guess they allowed payments again.. the coins arrived.

Andy

I like the OP to be updated, i already told you before that

cat.coinium.org doesn't has a 0% fee but a 1% fee.

Also catpool.in charges a fee, they advertise with 0% fee but when you go to the dashboard:

Account Information
You are mining at 1% pool fee

From my transactions at catpool.in:

4231    horus    2014-02-22 12:01:11    Fee    Confirmed          23909    0.06500342

[EDIT]
teamcatcoin seem to have died? I can't seem to open their webpage for a few days now.

They never replied to support tickets so won't be sad about that..
Hi guys here's some motivational stuff for you guys:
Stevie boy says it all:

#1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMLcKtVwF-A

and not to forget

#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj3FOHc-fgA

Cool Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Seems that you can now view Catcoin overall stats (e.g. Net Hashrate, current value in USD, etc.) on the CAT Information page on Cryptsy.

Unfortunately almost all of that information is wrong.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I mined at catpool.in for a night to test it out, after 2 days my coins are now finally confirmed but there is no manual payout.. Auto payout is set but doesn't seem to work.

When i try to send a support ticket i get an error that it didn't send, LOL

Just a few coins so it's not really a problem, but i guess you better find another pool to mine in..

http://catchain.info/tx/9411f4b19dae53d68a77249a0188d84dae16e822d5caffef7f19ba32e028dccd#o1

16.27144561 CAT to address 9TvCKUB7KaymBqwLzPNJbjf6be66MdaEPG
Pages:
Jump to: