Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Catcoin - 0.9.1.1 - Old thread. Locked. Please use 0.9.2 thread. - page 30. (Read 131010 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Seems that you can now view Catcoin overall stats (e.g. Net Hashrate, current value in USD, etc.) on the CAT Information page on Cryptsy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Was mining at coinium and withdrawed 10 Catcoins to my updated wallet. No problems... .
Activity: 657
Fellow CATians - the info found in the initial post is there because it is the best information available at the time it was posted.

If anyone has any information that a pool, service, link or site is not working or supporting the CAT community, please post details here and we'll get things fixed.  That's a promise.

Four hours ago I put one of my miners on the Catpool.in pool and so far it's working exactly as expected.  Tech support works, the account setup process works, mining works.  If I find that the pool does not work as one would expect, I'll let the pool op know.  If they don't respond, then I'll recommend that we remove the pool from the initial post.

I'll update this post when I have more to add.

Andy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I mined at catpool.in for a night to test it out, after 2 days my coins are now finally confirmed but there is no manual payout.. Auto payout is set but doesn't seem to work.

When i try to send a support ticket i get an error that it didn't send, LOL

Just a few coins so it's not really a problem, but i guess you better find another pool to mine in..
How many CAT do you have in your account after 'two days' of mining?  How much processing power did you apply there?  What is the pool's minimum CAT payout?

Mining is a business and due diligence is a requirement. Help us help you.

I didn't mine for 2 days, and I didn't post it as a question for help, more like a warning for other miners.
Your warning is useless without supporting details.  Catpool.in has a 1 CAT minimum payout.  I'll file this under 'more FUD from Horus'.

lol, don't really care what you do with it Wink

It had nothing to do with processing or how much coins i mined with 1 cat minimum payout. Maybe try reading better next time? Wasn't that your advise to me few pages back? Not having a way to payout and not having a working support system seems pretty clear to me..

And if you have nothing to add, don't try to troll and don't reply to it.
Just a quick follow-up on my experiences with Cryptsy.

I opened a tech support ticket about 16 days ago (early on in our fork-fest) to try to get Cryptsy to link with the other exchanges and pools to help keep our network together.  At the time, the tool we had in our tool bag was manually linking pools and exchanges into nodes, as the original seed and master nodes deployed with the release of CAT were either off the network or not updated with current code.

I kept the tech support ticket open and continued to update it as our situation changed - as we deployed new network nodes, as we tracked forks, and as we prepared to release the V8.9.10 code and wallets, and finally as we deployed the software and deforked our network.  I also continued to make small transfers in and out to test the system.  This was my own mining proceeds - not from any developers, donors or dev money.

During this less than fun period, some of my test transfers were hung, others lost - including a ~148 CAT transfer out that was about 6 minutes behind a test transfer that worked (I wanted to get my remaining CATs out of the exchange and get them safely in my wallet).

It looks like we've gotten high-level attention at Cryptsy and it looks like they're fixing the problems.  In the past 24 hours I have made three successful deposits into my account at Crypty and two successful withdrawals - for a 100% success rate.  This is very, very good!

Note - I am not saying the problems are solved, I am not saying the tech support ticket is closed!  The ticket remains open and I have no confirmation from Cryptsy that they have identified their problem or have fully solved it.

I'll post an update when the ticket's closed and when anyone on the dev team hears from Cryptsy that they're back at 100%.

Andy
I mined at catpool.in for a night to test it out, after 2 days my coins are now finally confirmed but there is no manual payout.. Auto payout is set but doesn't seem to work.

Just a few coins so it's not really a problem, but i guess you better find another pool to mine in..
How many CAT do you have in your account after 'two days' of mining?  How much processing power did you apply there?  What is the pool's minimum CAT payout?

I didn't mine for 2 days, and I didn't post it as a question for help, more like a warning for other miners.
Your warning is useless without supporting details.  Catpool.in has a 1 CAT minimum payout.  I'll file this under 'more FUD from Horus'.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Catcoin has great potential everyone, we all know it! Right now is there any place, company which accepts catcoin as a payment?

you can look here for listings

https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory

Now there's 20 companies/stores that accept CAT according to that. Last I checked there was only maybe 2-3, and we had to fight to even get accepted in the first place.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Catcoin has great potential everyone, we all know it! Right now is there any place, company which accepts catcoin as a payment?

you can look here for listings

https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory
i have got 1250 so far under that price and im still trying but yes that price is good still.

You can buy 3k cats now at cryptsy for 0.0003x till 0.00032850 something, reasonable price..
So will there be someone from the dev team on the show?
no this is not a show about the devs or catcoin itself.
The Diamond collar is both a pet shop and groomer that accepts Catcoins. They also run a charity called Keno's animal rescue. And now they also have a reality show , also called The Diamond Collar as well about animal rescues...
I check out their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kenosanimalrescue and I think they're great! Great match for Catcoin, too. Would really like to donate to them, how to do so?

Greetings vondi1122

I am currently taking donations for them. We have raised 1500Ç so far Smiley
here's the donation address

CAT: 9iyKS8KVBHap3PYBzKYaUrJxRR7q5mqaSu

all donations are appreciated Thank you for you support Smiley
The Diamond collar is both a pet shop and groomer that accepts Catcoins. They also run a charity called Keno's animal rescue. And now they also have a reality show , also called The Diamond Collar as well about animal rescues...
I check out their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kenosanimalrescue and I think they're great! Great match for Catcoin, too. Would really like to donate to them, how to do so?

Greetings vondi1122
A quote from my source via twitter

"next week they r back @ 8. new time slot."

i will give more info as i receive it
Prime time, Johnny!  Wonderful news!
does anyone know when the episode of that diamond collars show will air? Can't find anything about it ...

Only people asking to get the show back, seems to be canceled?

[edit]

from their fb page:

Yo what happened to yr show? Been telling people about how good it is. But not on.
 February 13 at 12:57pm

The Diamond Collar: programming difficulties,it will be back on
 February 13 at 4:30pm

Seems to be canceled or at least on hold for now..

A quote from my source via twitter

"next week they r back @ 8. new time slot."

i will give more info as i receive it
Pages:
Jump to: