Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 16. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
when will the upcoming ICO publish?
Activity: 282
It seems that the developers of the project conducted ICO very successfully?
Yes, very successfully! Although the soft cap was achieved at the very beginning on pre-sale.
Activity: 350
It seems that the developers of the project conducted ICO very successfully?
When ICO start?
I want to invest in perspective idea.
I also found this project too late. Unfortunately, now the token is not available for purchase Sad
Wait for the token to go to the exchange. However, I'm sure that the price will not be so low, and you will not buy a lot of tokens anymore.
Activity: 378
When ICO start?
I also found this project too late. Unfortunately, now the token is not available for purchase Sad
Activity: 308
If it's a utility token, is it likely that I will not be able to sell it? Do I have to use it on the platform?
I think you will not have any problems with the sale of the token. If you don't want to play on the platform - just keep the token in your wallet and sell when the value of the token is higher
Activity: 392
CashBet Coin gives players increased visibility in all their information and transactions!
Tell me, when will the process of distribution of tokens begin?
The distribution of tokens is scheduled for mid-May. News about the exchange will be announced closer to June.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
CashBet Coin gives players increased visibility in all their information and transactions!
Tell me, when will the process of distribution of tokens begin?
If it's a utility token, is it likely that I will not be able to sell it? Do I have to use it on the platform?
Merit: 1
Will your coin be promoted in sports?
Of course! After all, the platform will provide an opportunity to bet on sports!
I think the CBC will be the most recognizable in the field of gambling and sports
Of course! After all, the platform will provide an opportunity to bet on sports!
Activity: 254
When ICO start?
The ICO ended on April 27th. You late.
There are no news on the stock exchange yet.
Haha, very sorry! But it was a very long ICO. There was enough time ...
Merit: 1
When ICO start?
The ICO ended on April 27th. You late.
There are no news on the stock exchange yet.
Activity: 57
When ICO start?
Activity: 324
There was a dispute about changing the conditions for the bounty. Tell me, what does it have to do with? They haven't calculated the pool or trying to secure the coin?
Here is a response received a member of the forum for bounty:
"Hi.
Short answer:
The twitter is allocated UP to $150,000. That does not means that the whole $150,000 would be paid out.
The breakdown is as follows.
$50,000 for less than 1000 participants.
$100,000 for 1000 to 2000 participants.
$150,000 for more than 2000 participants.
Since we have less than 1000 participants, the total payout will be $50,000.
It is in the 3rd post of the thread.

Full story:
The twitter bounty allocation is up to $150,000. The $150,000 is meant for a 9 weeks twitter campaign but due to the regulation of necessarity of kyc, the bounty was delayed and when we have official confirmation of the procedure with the bounty participants, it ended up to be only a 3 weeks campaign. Nevertheless, the team still wish to reserve the whole pool for the twitter campaign and signature campaign. However, as twitter is a staking method, it would not be fair to signature campaign based on the amount of work done. As a result, we will have different tiers on the payout.
$50,000 for less than 1000 participants.
$100,000 for 1000 to 2000 participants.
$150,000 for more than 2000 participants.

Please be assured that the allocated but yet to be given out tokens will not be kept by the team and will be used for more promotional activities so that the bounty participants can be involved. The details of the further promotions/bounty are still in discussion at the moment and more news will be announced.
On top of these, we also concluded our telegram bounties i.e. airdrop and article sharing campaigns especially for the telegram bounty participants."
There was a dispute about changing the conditions for the bounty. Tell me, what does it have to do with? They haven't calculated the pool or trying to secure the coin?
Huge work has been done, I think now iGaming will become the most popular blockchain platform for games
I think there is every chance, however, none of the outcomes ICO has not yet been announced. I hope they have everything under control.
While they haven't made you doubt yourself even for a second. What can people with doctoral degrees, a huge experience of the finished work platform and huge collections of funds do?
Huge work has been done, I think now iGaming will become the most popular blockchain platform for games
I think there is every chance, however, none of the outcomes ICO has not yet been announced. I hope they have everything under control.
Activity: 356
Pages:
Jump to: