Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 20. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Tell me, what is the reason for the fact that the distribution of tokens occurs after ICO? Why didn't you send the tokens to the owners right after the purchase?
Activity: 350
I know how you feel now. But there is absolutely no reason to sell and if you sell now, it will be your biggest mistake.
True. Now nothing can be sold, because the token didn't go to the stock exchange. And the more it didn't get the price. If you wait a year or two - it will make sense.
Activity: 98
I know how you feel now. But there is absolutely no reason to sell and if you sell now, it will be your biggest mistake.
please tell me the sale of tokens has already been completed? I just recently learned about the project and wanted to participate in ico, but judging by the data on the site ico all the same ended. If so, then tell me where and when the token will be traded, maybe I'll manage to buy it on the stock exchange!
Sales ended on April 27th. However, they don't comment when the token goes to the stock exchange.
I think all the information will be announced in mid-May, when they begin distributing the tokens
Yes you are right. This question is currently the most popular in the Telegram. However, they dont comment on it yet. I think because of the difficulties with the number of coin features. Most likely all the information will be received by us closer to mid-end-May.
Activity: 364
please tell me the sale of tokens has already been completed? I just recently learned about the project and wanted to participate in ico, but judging by the data on the site ico all the same ended. If so, then tell me where and when the token will be traded, maybe I'll manage to buy it on the stock exchange!
Sales ended on April 27th. However, they don't comment when the token goes to the stock exchange.
I think all the information will be announced in mid-May, when they begin distributing the tokens
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Yeah, they're amazing. What is the partnership with Arsenal! And the Lottery app? And many more games and gaming platforms! The coin becomes popular and famous, and that's just the beginning.

Yes, perhaps, you are right. I see such serious achievements for the first time right after the end of ICO
I think certain plans and developments were ready before ICO, because the platform is not new. New coin only. There is nothing surprising - it's no secret that they have huge connections and extremely effective project management.

Yeah, they're amazing. What is the partnership with Arsenal! And the Lottery app? And many more games and gaming platforms! The coin becomes popular and famous, and that's just the beginning.

Yes, perhaps, you are right. I see such serious achievements for the first time right after the end of ICO
Activity: 392
Will the project support e-sports and computer games?
As far as I know - yes. All games, sports, bets. At the moment there is no specific information, but they promise a lot of different games for real money with support for crypto currency and Fiat
If Arsenal is their partner, then the bets on football must be unambiguous, otherwise it would be strange.
They are now in the process of negotiations and partners who will help to make the opportunity to bet on football, as far as I know.
You may find these links helpful

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/25/arsenal-f%D1%81-signs-world-first-cryptocurrency-partnership-promote-cashbets-ico/

https://medium.com/@CashBetCoin/a-closer-look-at-cashbet-coins-exclusive-partnership-with-arsenal-football-club-fe8b6541dc0d
Thanks. Every time I learn something new about the platform!
Activity: 392
As far as I know - yes. All games, sports, bets. At the moment there is no specific information, but they promise a lot of different games for real money with support for crypto currency and Fiat
If Arsenal is their partner, then the bets on football must be unambiguous, otherwise it would be strange.
They are now in the process of negotiations and partners who will help to make the opportunity to bet on football, as far as I know.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/25/arsenal-f%D1%81-signs-world-first-cryptocurrency-partnership-promote-cashbets-ico/

https://medium.com/@CashBetCoin/a-closer-look-at-cashbet-coins-exclusive-partnership-with-arsenal-football-club-fe8b6541dc0d
Thanks. Every time I learn something new about the platform!

Activity: 364
Activity: 282
Activity: 254
Activity: 203
I noticed that you have patnership with Arsenal! It is incredible. I don't know any coin having such a famous partner. This collaboration is a good marketing turn and you will definitely attract new customers and fans of football and thise who love betting industry
Quite right, it's incredible. Such large art dealers will allow the project to skyrocket quickly.
The most important thing is that the coin quickly became popular and demand grew rapidly. Then we can make a profit out of it. I dont think that we are all interested in the game qualities of the coin?
I noticed that you have patnership with Arsenal! It is incredible. I don't know any coin having such a famous partner. This collaboration is a good marketing turn and you will definitely attract new customers and fans of football and thise who love betting industry
Quite right, it's incredible. Such large art dealers will allow the project to skyrocket quickly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I like this project. It seems they have a great future. The utility token will not allow you to earn much, right? But definitely will grow in price. Having bought a decent amount now, you can make good profit in a few years
Yes, that's right. The utility token is not intended for direct earnings. Its direct purpose is to use it on the gaming platform. It will also give you benefits and privileges.
However, if you are an investor and have decided to invest money in this coin - you can also benefit from it.
From any coin you can make a profit if it will be popular
Exactly. The main thing is that there is a demand for a coin. Looking at how quickly they develop, increase the number of partners, conclude agreements with world-famous clubs, we can conclude that the coin is already in demand. But it didnt even go to the stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: