Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 19. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 0
Do I understand correctly that at the moment all sales have ended and now we are waiting for news?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
This coin will soon be introduced into the payment system of the platform? When will players have access to use?
I think everything will be available for use and for buying / selling closer to July...
Why so long? As far as I know, negotiations with the exchanges have been going on for six months ... It's strange, and it starts to cause questions
This is quite difficult, given the wide functionality of the coin. And also the fact that the coin is increasingly adopted by other platforms also complicates the process.
The main difficulty, as I understand it, will be the support of fiat.
So what does the fiat support for the exit of the coin have to do with the exchange? It's just a natural process, the coin doesn't go to the stock exchange, until they count the collected funds!
Activity: 350
This coin will soon be introduced into the payment system of the platform? When will players have access to use?
I think everything will be available for use and for buying / selling closer to July...
Why so long? As far as I know, negotiations with the exchanges have been going on for six months ... It's strange, and it starts to cause questions
This is quite difficult, given the wide functionality of the coin. And also the fact that the coin is increasingly adopted by other platforms also complicates the process.
The main difficulty, as I understand it, will be the support of fiat.
Activity: 308
Activity: 392
please tell me the sale of tokens has already been completed? I just recently learned about the project and wanted to participate in ico, but judging by the data on the site ico all the same ended. If so, then tell me where and when the token will be traded, maybe I'll manage to buy it on the stock exchange!
Sales ended on April 27th. However, they don't comment when the token goes to the stock exchange.

Thank you for the answer. It is a pity that it was not possible to participate in the sale. But in this case I will follow the news and wait for the token to be added to the exchanges
You just did not have time, unfortunately. I think there will still be those who want to sell tokens. You should wait, closer to June will be news about the exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
please tell me the sale of tokens has already been completed? I just recently learned about the project and wanted to participate in ico, but judging by the data on the site ico all the same ended. If so, then tell me where and when the token will be traded, maybe I'll manage to buy it on the stock exchange!
Sales ended on April 27th. However, they don't comment when the token goes to the stock exchange.

Thank you for the answer. It is a pity that it was not possible to participate in the sale. But in this case I will follow the news and wait for the token to be added to the exchanges
Activity: 406
Crypto-ready game platform! Interesting...
I already saw this comment above  Grin
At least tell me, what interested you in the project?
Activity: 364
I haven't seen the developers for a long time. It seems that with the termination of ICO they forgot about this topic?
Activity: 356
Hey. In my opinion, the project has calmed down a little since the end of ICO. What's the latest news?
Now there is a calculation of the sold tokens and funds, so there is a slight lull. However, in mid-May, tokens will be distributed and news on the stock exchange announced.
Hey. In my opinion, the project has calmed down a little since the end of ICO. What's the latest news?
The distribution of tokens will begin in mid-May. All news about the exchange will also be announced at this time.
You can also track news in the Telegram, or on Twitter
The distribution of tokens will begin in mid-May. All news about the exchange will also be announced at this time.
Crypto-ready game platfrom!
interesting.....
Yes, now this direction is very popular and to make a ready-made gaming platform that will accept crypto currency is an extremely thoughtful step
Activity: 31
Crypto-ready game platfrom!
interesting.....
Activity: 282
Activity: 364
Tell me, what is the reason for the fact that the distribution of tokens occurs after ICO? Why didn't you send the tokens to the owners right after the purchase?
Perhaps this is somehow connected with the exit of the coin to the stock exchange?
During the Public ICO sale multiple payment methods were accepted in addition to ethereum.  Since other currencies were involved we need to ensure everyone got the correct amount of tokens based on the conversion rates, etc.
In general, there was not enough time because of the number of investors to calculate all at once. Eo is quite logical, if investors are thousands, or even tens of thousands.
Activity: 350
Tell me, what is the reason for the fact that the distribution of tokens occurs after ICO? Why didn't you send the tokens to the owners right after the purchase?
Perhaps this is somehow connected with the exit of the coin to the stock exchange?
During the Public ICO sale multiple payment methods were accepted in addition to ethereum.  Since other currencies were involved we need to ensure everyone got the correct amount of tokens based on the conversion rates, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: