Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 17. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey guys. Nothing about you and yours events on calendar. Add your events  to https://tothemoon.live/  traders already there
Activity: 392
Found More information about the Cashbet Coin's project from here https://icostream.org/ico/cashbet-coin/
There is no information there. It's easier to read all the information on the official website. And best of all - on a twitter or a telegram:
https://coin.cashbet.com/
https://t.me/cashbetcoin
https://twitter.com/cashbet_mgt
Activity: 50
Found More information about the Cashbet Coin's project from here https://icostream.org/ico/cashbet-coin/
Activity: 378
Hey. In my opinion, the project has calmed down a little since the end of ICO. What's the latest news?
Though the public sale has concluded, we have been continuing to push the project forward on multiple fronts. We'll be sharing our progress on our roadmap and other new developments shortly! Thanks for your continued support!
We are always waiting for new news about the project! I hope that everyone who bought tokens will get them in the right amount!
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
CashBet Coin
Nice project. Guys, I wish you good luck with that. I hope to see your platform listed in the top 10 best gaming platforms in the world.
We appreciate the kind words and your support! We are pushing hard to build what we believe will be a better iGaming experience for players around the world.
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
CashBet Coin
Hey. In my opinion, the project has calmed down a little since the end of ICO. What's the latest news?
Though the public sale has concluded, we have been continuing to push the project forward on multiple fronts. We'll be sharing our progress on our roadmap and other new developments shortly! Thanks for your continued support!
Activity: 350
Nice project. Guys, I wish you good luck with that. I hope to see your platform listed in the top 10 best gaming platforms in the world.
It will be difficult, but with your technologies, connections and partners - it's quite possible. It remains to wait a little while and the token will be released to the stock exchange. Then we better understand how popular the coin is.
Activity: 364
If I keep this coin, will I be able to sell it when the rate grows?
It must be so. In practice, it will be seen whether there will be demand or not. But I think the demand will be huge, so I'm also going to wait and see how much the course jumps.
In general, it's a utility token. It's not intended to make a profit. However, you can try
So what? Many people invest in the utility token. That's not it. The main demand for the coin. If it is in demand - what will prevent you from selling it when the price increases?
Exactly! I think you can benefit from any coin if the project is successful. It doesnt matter that this security token or utility one.
True, the main thing-to choose the right project for investment. I think Cashbet one of the most successful projects in 2018.
Activity: 308
It must be so. In practice, it will be seen whether there will be demand or not. But I think the demand will be huge, so I'm also going to wait and see how much the course jumps.
In general, it's a utility token. It's not intended to make a profit. However, you can try
So what? Many people invest in the utility token. That's not it. The main demand for the coin. If it is in demand - what will prevent you from selling it when the price increases?
Exactly! I think you can benefit from any coin if the project is successful. It doesnt matter that this security token or utility one.
Activity: 356
Activity: 336
Activity: 282
I considered that the words of developers that more than $ 40 million were collected is true. 92 million tokens are sold. The minimum cost of the token was $ 0.45. Take this cost only. 92 * 0.45 = 41.4 million dollars. So I think that the collected amount will exceed 50 million due to the fact that the price of the token increased and in the end reached $ 0.75.
Good mathematics. But all this is based on trust, lets wait for the official announcement
Activity: 324
I considered that the words of developers that more than $ 40 million were collected is true. 92 million tokens are sold. The minimum cost of the token was $ 0.45. Take this cost only. 92 * 0.45 = 41.4 million dollars. So I think that the collected amount will exceed 50 million due to the fact that the price of the token increased and in the end reached $ 0.75.
Hello Admin, please cashbet is a big coin with a big project. Please don't take us to shit exchange.
Small exchange will kill the value.
Wan chain token list on Binance as the first exchange and we all see how well the coin is doing
hahaha, it will be insulting ... but I think with such large partners and connections we can count on the most modern large stock exchanges.
The developers have very steep connections, the project is extremely influential, and I think we can expect the best outcome in terms of the stock exchange.
That's right, so it's been so long! They work hard to get the best results!
I agree with you! I think we will see a coin on many reputable exchangers!
Activity: 313
Hello Admin, please cashbet is a big coin with a big project. Please don't take us to shit exchange.
Wan chain token list on Binance as the first exchange and we all see how well the coin is doing
hahaha, it will be insulting ... but I think with such large partners and connections we can count on the most modern large stock exchanges.
The developers have very steep connections, the project is extremely influential, and I think we can expect the best outcome in terms of the stock exchange.
That's right, so it's been so long! They work hard to get the best results!
Activity: 342
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: