Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 22. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Leveraging blockchain technology on CashBet’s patented iGaming platform, we instill player trust in our provably fair operation, increase gameplay speed and scalability, and reduce transaction fees. CashBet Coin is a utility token that will provide benefits to players, operators and content partners. Cashbet vision is to elevate the online gambling experience for players everywhere through improved trust, cost, speed, content and access. Players will be able to play on CashBet powered iGaming sites and apps using our exclusive cryptocurrency
Yeah, it's a good project. Their ICO was quite successful, as well as many partners were found.
What kind of partners? Why don’t they publish the news here?
Activity: 378
Leveraging blockchain technology on CashBet’s patented iGaming platform, we instill player trust in our provably fair operation, increase gameplay speed and scalability, and reduce transaction fees. CashBet Coin is a utility token that will provide benefits to players, operators and content partners. Cashbet vision is to elevate the online gambling experience for players everywhere through improved trust, cost, speed, content and access. Players will be able to play on CashBet powered iGaming sites and apps using our exclusive cryptocurrency
Yeah, it's a good project. Their ICO was quite successful, as well as many partners were found.
Activity: 308
I totally agree with you, if i was in your place, i would never send them my papers, it's risky to send your id or passport to a unknown entity or orgatisationg for some free tokens! I can't feel safe when i do that tbh!
Now all the projects are implementing it. It's your safety. Or is it better to invest in unclear what without any guarantees? Here you can see the working product, all licenses for doing this business and fully open transactions. You can be sure that your data will not be transferred to anyone Smiley
Activity: 112
I totally agree with you, if i was in your place, i would never send them my papers, it's risky to send your id or passport to a unknown entity or orgatisationg for some free tokens! I can't feel safe when i do that tbh!
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
CashBet airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cashbet/

Support by joining them!

All the best.

Thank you for reminder! There are some tasks like reposting medium articles, referral campaign, joining in telegram chat. I think it's worth it  Smiley
That's right, it's easy, and it won't take long.
Do we need KYC to participate?

Yes KYC is required and is stated on their bounty thread.
CashBet airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cashbet/

Support by joining them!

All the best.

Thank you for reminder! There are some tasks like reposting medium articles, referral campaign, joining in telegram chat. I think it's worth it  Smiley
Do we need KYC to participate?
Activity: 203

Support by joining them!

All the best.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Support by joining them!

All the best.

Activity: 326
When I buy eth to buy ico cashbet home is $ 400 now eth is $ 640, heard that the difference of 50% will be added to the token right?

Looks like your best bet is to go to the official Telegram channel to get the exact answer.
Activity: 2
When I buy eth to buy ico cashbet home is $ 400 now eth is $ 640, heard that the difference of 50% will be added to the token right?
Activity: 356
I think it's necessary for those who buy tokens, but for those who participate in a bounty campaign I think it's an excessive and very annoying measure

I can totally understand your feeling and concern. I assume most or even all the bounty hunters here will not want to KYC just for doing bounties. However Cashbet is partnering with Arsenal and i heard that Cashbet acquire a gambling license which is difficult to get maybe due to all this Cashbrt require a more stringent security measures on whoever having the coin for bounties, presale and crowdsale if available.
Yes, they comply with all possible safety requirements for ICO. Therefore, in the reliability and safety of their coins you can be sure.
I think it's necessary for those who buy tokens, but for those who participate in a bounty campaign I think it's an excessive and very annoying measure

I can totally understand your feeling and concern. I assume most or even all the bounty hunters here will not want to KYC just for doing bounties. However Cashbet is partnering with Arsenal and i heard that Cashbet acquire a gambling license which is difficult to get maybe due to all this Cashbrt require a more stringent security measures on whoever having the coin for bounties, presale and crowdsale if available.
Activity: 100
Wow. so many supporters for this ICO i believe it will be a success if this fire remain ongoing.
Activity: 350
Sold more than 80 million tokens of 142 available - a very good result!
you're right. This is really an amazing result, but it was already a working project, so I'm not very surprised at their success Smiley
They collected a soft cap on the FIRST day of pre-sale. This was already a success. If they manage to raise a hard cap in 2 days - that will be cool.
you're right. This is really an amazing result, but it was already a working project, so I'm not very surprised at their success Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
CURRENT CASHBET COIN TOKEN PRICE
0.75 USD

CASHBET COIN TOKENS REMAINING

wonderful ico process so far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
Does CashBet have any advantage they will out-stand over other betting platforms other than the collaboration with Arsenal?
Advantages for platform players or for investors?
The coin enters the exchange and, due to demand, will grow in price.

Maybe i did not explain the question clearly what i mean is that does CashBet have any outstanding technology or something special that can out win the betting platforms available in the market now. As i am quite new in betting online and would like to know more.

I think here will decide the speed of development and experience of the team. The advantage is already a working product with a ready user base. They dont have to bring everything up again to run the project and so on. They almost reached a hard cap - that's enough to quickly implement the unit and improve the efficiency of I / O of funds and transactions
Pages:
Jump to: