Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 106. (Read 500113 times)

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
yiimp down again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
LOL ..good reaction Epsylon., Golden Buzzer
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
no, the miner code didnt predict the future... dont have the "AI" library
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
and you can undermine pascalcoin with this Miner 1.8.4?

+1 pascal is a nice alternative to mine
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
and you can undermine pascalcoin with this Miner 1.8.4?
Activity: 224
CryptoLearner
why do you need json, you code in java ? if not, there are 2 samples in the api folder

No, but i find it easier to parse than colon separated datas, less steps. Also since the YIIMP API is Json, that make script more homogeneous

By the way taking the opportunity to ask, is there a way with the yiimp API to get the current hashrate of your wallet ?

with http://yiimp.ccminer.org/api/walletEx?address=WALLET_ADDRESS you get all the miner info except the hashrate.

Thanks in advance for enlightening me
legendary
why do you need json, you code in java ? if not, there are 2 samples in the api folder
CryptoLearner
Ah an apology a day keeps the doctor away right`?
Even you never think of it could fail..it is always smart to have a backup/failover in any case it might happen. Murphy is a bitch :-D

Indeed it is ^^

now if we could have JSON API that would help too with monitoring  Grin
I didnt work at all or even tried to mine it yet.... but i loved Delphi ... when i was younger :p

I let him the reward for now.. might import it when the pools will be ready (working hard on ccminer 2.0, and dont want to add another martian in this version)

Well there is a issue with CPU verification... and sounds like he could need a glimpse to overcome the problem.
I see that you are working on 2.0 ccminer xmr^^ bbr and such yeah

And pools are there suprnova and nanopool for Pascalcoin.
legendary
I didnt work at all or even tried to mine it yet.... but i loved Delphi ... when i was younger :p

I let him the reward for now.. might import it when the pools will be ready (working hard on ccminer 2.0, and dont want to add another martian in this version)
sorry if i cant be up 24/24 or predict new kind of problems... at 6h AM :p

And if you mine with my ccminer, the idle power usage should be close to zero if you dont have a failover pool.

Also the equivalent hardware in a datacenter is priced a lot more than the few euros i get with the pool fees. What i have currently is good for the ui, but for the 100 wallets its another problem

You Epsylon could you help KlausT a bit with the pascal implementation in ccminer?
Ah an apology a day keeps the doctor away right`?
Even you never think of it could fail..it is always smart to have a backup/failover in any case it might happen. Murphy is a bitch :-D
CryptoLearner
@m1n1ngP4d4w4n:
As far as I could see from stat yiimp was serving uptime over 95% over the year. You should learn to configure your miner to have an alternative or use a watchdog or something to make it switch.
Powershell is easy to use to realize something like this under windows or Bash on Linux or any other scripting language :-D

Just my 5ct.

Yeah that's what's im doing right now, everything was so stable (pool & miner), i never felt it was needed. I will add to my monitoring and in the miner pool switching. (i had just soft/hard restart with API hashrate).

And if you mine with my ccminer, the idle power usage should be close to zero if you dont have a failover pool

Yeah my apologies Epsylon3, was just cranky, i should have been less lazy with the monitoring even if it was rock stable. Keep up the good work mate.
legendary

And if you mine with my ccminer, the idle power usage should be close to zero if you dont have a failover pool.

Also the equivalent hardware in a datacenter is priced a lot more than the few euros i get with the pool fees. What i have currently is good for the ui, but for the 100 wallets its another problem
@m1n1ngP4d4w4n:
As far as I could see from stat yiimp was serving uptime over 95% over the year. You should learn to configure your miner to have an alternative or use a watchdog or something to make it switch.
Powershell is easy to use to realize something like this under windows or Bash on Linux or any other scripting language :-D

Just my 5ct.
legendary
no comment
CryptoLearner
2:30h downtime this morning that's sad Sad lots of mining time lost across 10 rigs Sad, when are you switching to datacenter ? It's becoming urgent, love your pool, but it's beginning to be costly all those downtimes.
legendary
ive already the datacenter servers ready
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
yea, new ip :/ on firmware upgrade (again)

will try to setup a dns updater script + a secondary dyndns

made this alias for now : http://mine.gpu4u.eu/

i have offered you a full server for yourself on our system mate ...

but you still would rather work out of your home? ...

we are now adding another dedicated server soon - for the daemons ... maybe do a deal in keeping the pool your end and all the daemons on the new dedicated server ...

if you have any ideas or interest - let me know mate ...

#crysx
legendary
yea, new ip :/ on firmware upgrade (again)

will try to setup a dns updater script + a secondary dyndns

made this alias for now : http://mine.gpu4u.eu/
Jump to: