Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 107. (Read 500113 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
When you find an altcoin more profitable to mine than others, you know a large pool went down and 90% of the time it's yiimp...

It runs well during the time it's up tho.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
yiimp is down
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
sorry, im busy on other things and this coin RPC is not standard (and incompatible so)
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Epsylon? Can you please add pascalcoin to yiimp?

240 000 pascal coins are mined every day. ($180 000). Nanopool has around 90% of the nethash(AMD only), they earn $3240 everyday with the 2% fee.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I can't get it to mine DCR with supernova

I can mine with LBRY supernova

I copied the same DCR info that worked in my Claymore dual miner and the template is matching up but it just wont work
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
yiimp.ccminer.org is now working for me.

working for me too Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
yiimp.ccminer.org is now working for me.
legendary
the problem can even be in your local modem...  they can be cached at several levels (isp, router, windows, browser)

see "ipconfig /flushdns" on win
legendary
no, fiber is temporary, i will drop it from the DNS in the week end... Creating a new DNS entry is often relayed faster to other DNS servers (not cached)

Seems like poor design in DNS. (what's new?). An IP change should have higher priority than a new entry and get pushed
to the cache. Oh well.
legendary
no, read the last posts
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
still down
legendary
no, fiber is temporary, i will drop it from the DNS in the week end... Creating a new DNS entry is often relayed faster to other DNS servers (not cached)
legendary
yes, new ip is 90.88.71.160

some providers cache the DNS longer than others

I meant the name, but I get it. I'll wait for the new DNS record to propagate.
legendary
yes, new ip is 90.88.71.160

some providers cache the DNS longer than others

legendary
back, sorry i enabled an option to double the upload and the modem was waiting a reboot :/ that happened while i was not available...

yiimp is now upgraded in 300/200Mbs :p (2x more upload ability)

Only fiber.ccminer.org is working, only checked timetravel. Is this a permanent change?
legendary
back, sorry i enabled an option to double the upload and the modem was waiting a reboot :/ that happened while i was not available...

yiimp is now upgraded in 300/200Mbs :p (2x more upload ability)
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
yiimp is Down...
legendary
VLT is not my priority at all, and alexis already made a good work on that.. (which is in 1.8.4)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Consider improving Veltor, there is someone in the VLT thread advertising 40Mh for the Fury for 10Bitcoin. Probably not going to sell any, but if that speed is legit similar and/or faster should be achievable with the 1070.

the slowest (by far) algo on the veltor chain is streebog, which is based on lookup tables, like groestl.
amd cards have an edge on that, because of the faster shared memory (local memory, like it's called in opencl).
unless someone can do a bitsliced streebog (and there are no implementations of it that I know of) don't expect the same level of performance of amd.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Consider improving Veltor, there is someone in the VLT thread advertising 40Mh for the Fury for 10Bitcoin. Probably not going to sell any, but if that speed is legit similar and/or faster should be achievable with the 1070.
Jump to: