Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 125. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
its only on windows, and still to enhance for RGB ones which doesnt use the common nvidia api... you can try with "--led=100" its a percentage for generic leds
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
how do we enable the LED mining activity?
legendary
Its fine for me, tx a lot, i prefer tips when i dont have to ask them ;p
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Smiley LBC address : baViuDpkFHLy9Y27jTLrWBpp6t3ZyzhNyj

2nd tiny tip

http://www.xtremeshack.com/photos/20160722146919222950087.JPG

With the other one are 20 bucks. Not much, but it's still something.

You should have received a pm some days ago btw.

thanks mate
legendary
Smiley LBC address : baViuDpkFHLy9Y27jTLrWBpp6t3ZyzhNyj
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Amph, you know what .... i dont care

See what you get when you do shit for free? Motherfuckers act like they're entitled to not just your work, but your time. They do not value it.

Sad but true. In life, to understand the value of a thing, you need to pay for it.

The donation it's an instrument of support, probably the simplest way to give a big thank you to the ones that allows you to earn a profit in this incredibly complex, but amazing, world. The amount it's totally insignificant, in the same way it is to classifying whoever needs to donate, and the opposite. It's a personal act of gratification to others, otherwise it would have had a different meaning.

@epsylon: please give me your address of LBRY, I've lost the access to slack, yesterday I wasn't able to send the second one Wink. Wonderful job with the latest release !

Thanks guys for the hard work; programming it's a very hard task, and I can proove it by indirect, family, experience.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i already answered you in multiple mails yesterday, you dont even read correctly. So please, stop boring us with that

our talking ended already, i'm not asking help from you anymore, so why you feel the need to respond is beyond me

also i did understand correctly, the problem was the SO nothing else, case closed

Question: "so why you feel the need to respond is beyond me?"
Answer: maybe because you keep posting in his thread?  Wink

no our talking was eneded before, but he was still responding, there was no reason to keep this conversation going at all

See what you get when you do shit for free? Motherfuckers act like they're entitled to not just your work, but your time. They do not value it.

he didn't do it for free he was payed already

and do we really need to pay each time we ask about a little help here and there? this place is fucked with greedy people for sure

Funny. You calling me greedy, when you pay nothing and get pissy when developers - who put in more time and effort than you probably have in life acquiring the skills - don't do what you want, when you want.

But I'm greedy. Okay.

i was talking in general not directly to you, i just find it absurd that everyone need to donate just to have little help

Being a developer myself and having done many free and paid projects for people around here and litecoin, I think the issue is that this "help" is generating you income...why wouldn't you pay for it? Im not directing this at you per say, but I don't think the devs are the ones that are greedy, but everyone else that is making money off our work, and get very little in return, especially when we help out the community and put our stuff out there for free.

Of course there are greedy devs too, especially the ones that use their skills to scam people, but thats another discussion. I think people would get a lot more out of things if more people donated to stuff that people put out for free, and they would be more inclined to fix/improve stuff instead of not caring.

big farm are more greedy than everyone else, they should be the one to fund dev and to help him, not those with 1 rig with 6 gpu and expensive electricity
legendary
@Epsylon3, do you have any plans for adding support for Sia algorithm? It was recently added to sgminer with stratum support: https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer/commits/master

yep i had a talk also with ocminer about that... i will try, but need some rest and more pascal analysis after this release..

tx Myagui Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

and do we really need to pay each time we ask about a little help here and there? this place is fucked with greedy people for sure

Funny. You calling me greedy, when you pay nothing and get pissy when developers - who put in more time and effort than you probably have in life acquiring the skills - don't do what you want, when you want.

But I'm greedy. Okay.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

Answer: maybe because you keep posting in his thread?  Wink

Damn, you beat me to it  Grin

Epsylon3: Great release, as always! Big thanks from far, far away  Wink
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
i already answered you in multiple mails yesterday, you dont even read correctly. So please, stop boring us with that

our talking ended already, i'm not asking help from you anymore, so why you feel the need to respond is beyond me

also i did understand correctly, the problem was the SO nothing else, case closed

Answer: maybe because you keep posting in his thread?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400

But I'm greedy. Okay.

i was talking in general not directly to you, i just find it absurd that everyone need to donate just to have little help

Being a developer myself and having done many free and paid projects for people around here and litecoin, I think the issue is that this "help" is generating you income...why wouldn't you pay for it? Im not directing this at you per say, but I don't think the devs are the ones that are greedy, but everyone else that is making money off our work, and get very little in return, especially when we help out the community and put our stuff out there for free.

Of course there are greedy devs too, especially the ones that use their skills to scam people, but thats another discussion. I think people would get a lot more out of things if more people donated to stuff that people put out for free, and they would be more inclined to fix/improve stuff instead of not caring.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

legendary

But I'm greedy. Okay.

legendary
 Angry tx for the free insults
legendary
you didnt paid a penny... guy, and i repeat, i dont care about neoscrypt, i just imported recent work from djm and then nanashi.

So please, stop poluting our threads...

well not everyone need to donate, also i was building my miner with the new 1070, i had no gpu to mine in that week where you was selling it, also i'm i don't have a big farm like maybe you think

i'm mining at your pool so you get 1% from me anyway
legendary
you didnt paid a penny... guy, and i repeat, i dont care about neoscrypt, i just imported recent work from djm and then nanashi.

So please, stop poluting our threads...
legendary

Jump to: