Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 144. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
its the lottery guys Wink 4 again today for the moment

yup - i know mate ...

last time thefarm mined here - there was 24hours without a single block - then 3 blocks in two hours ( i think ) the very next day ...

so its all a matter of luck - and processing power ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
its the lottery guys Wink 4 again today for the moment
legendary
I get 24 decread coins a day now on yiimp with just 15GHASH. great pool.

yiimps turn over the weekend sp Smiley ...

the few miners left ( which are not packed ) mining decred will be turned to it ...

epsylon3 - i hope we get some blocks hit for a nice block hit on yiimp ... would be very nice if that happens ...

#crysx
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
I get 24 decread coins a day now on yiimp with just 15GHASH. great pool. 0 rejects.
legendary
what ? only 2 weeks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i want to ask, since when decred is mined 1 year already?
legendary
its based on your number of shares * stratum diff, the yellow line seems to be accurate but require indeed at least one hour... but... the decrease is the same on stop

yiimp doesnt use any hashrate adjustments, and will not have...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Added 6-7GH, hope it helps with finding blocks.

After quick testing it looks like I'm getting better poolside hashrate with separate instances. Maybe I just didn't let them run long enough?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Is Epslyon the same person as Tpruvot?

yes
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Is Epslyon the same person as Tpruvot?
legendary
i didnt restart and we found a block, common you are really impatient, and suprnova fixed their hashrate yesterday evening

final 1.7.3 incoming soon...
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
No errors in the client..

Yiimp is giving me 1/3rd of the decred coins compared to dcr.suprnova.cc.. Time for another restart? It looks that we are finding blocks everytime you restart the pool.

17GHASH should give around 25 DCR coins aday (0.1338BTC) On yiimp I only get around 0.05BTC...
legendary
weird, there was no errors on the miner side ?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
All my workers are back to normal speeds now. You can also see that the decreed hashrate has doubled on the poolside with the same number of workers. (60GHASH)
I guess restarting the pool helped.
legendary
i just changed the default diff to 1, instead of 0.75, which is more normal... it was set to a default of 0.5 before...

i never modified the vardiff system in yiimp... i never tried to understand it neither for the moment, there was more important to do.

PS: there is no way to tweak user hashrate in yiimp... and for me the pools doing that are wrong...
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Something has happened with your pool. All my workers are still connected and they are hashing, but the diff has dropped to 0.75 and the hashrate reported on the pool has been cut to 1/3 - 1/4.
I think there is a bug in the vardiff / stratum implementation.. When I was doing 15GHASH, the diff was around 16-32 on each of my workers. I am mining with (1.7.3). The miner is showing the correct hashrate and shares are submitted and accepted.

legendary
if you are not happy with the default diff, use d= in your password

it was made to allow a lower diff to the cpu miners...

else at the last block found, there was 100GH/s
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
nothing wrong, i double checked the wallet one hour ago, diff is too high i guess :/

The diff is the same as it was yesterday. The last block mined @ 258581.70751273. With the current speed yiimp should hit a block every 4 hours. Could be extremely bad luck, but I doubt it..
Another thing. Try to run a single 750ti on the pool. The diff seems to be stuck at 0.75 and the reported hashrate is 1/5th of the actual rate. if you run 3 or more cards The rates are normal.
legendary
Indeed, CUDA 8.0 is coming soon (already referenced in 363.91 beta driver in the OpencCL version suffix)

Fine tuning will be made on it... If the perf is good enough compared to the 7.x
legendary
Well, I was comparing 1.7.2 x64 for Cuda 7.5 vs 1.7.3 x86 for Cuda 6.5

for me x64 Cuda 7.5 builds give ~ 440MH/S at decred with 750Ti on Win8.1
x86 Cuda 6.5 versions give ~ 400MH/s

kool ...

i find the same also - though my builds are in fedora 23 x64 cuda 7.5 ...

with most algos now - there is no need to go back to compiling with cuda 6.5 ...

in a few months - nvidia will upgrade and release the next cuda version when they release the pascal chipset ...

this should make cuda 6.5 obsolete soon after ...

#crysx
Jump to: