Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 146. (Read 500113 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi, i have download this , i have only one Gigabyte GTX 970 for mining decred , but my hashrate is only 1305 mh/s , im on windows 10 64 bit , and use this parameter :

ccminer-x64-dcr-stratum -a decred -o http://dcr.suprnova.cc:9111 -u ( my user )  -p ( my password ) --cpu-priority 4

Im see 2700 mh/s with Nvidia gtx 970 .

I'm getting 880MH on my 960, 550MH on a 750TI. 1300MH on a 970 seems OK, where did you see those 2700MH figures?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
tx scryptr

Else here is the windows binary preview which allow to mine decred on yiimp : https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk21qt8hbkm1s17/ccminer-rel1.7.3-vc2013-x64-yiimp.7z (decred branch on github)

PS: its not a full implementation of the stratum, but current decred wallet doesnt return the correct infos in getblocktemplate to create real stratum blocks for the moment...

its a kind of getwork over the stratum protocol, made possible via the extradata block header and the stratum extranonce field (unique per worker)

Hi, i have download this , i have only one Gigabyte GTX 970 for mining decred , but my hashrate is only 1305 mh/s , im on windows 10 64 bit , and use this parameter :

ccminer-x64-dcr-stratum -a decred -o http://dcr.suprnova.cc:9111 -u ( my user )  -p ( my password ) --cpu-priority 4

Im see 2700 mh/s with Nvidia gtx 970 .
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
tx scryptr

Else here is the windows binary preview which allow to mine decred on yiimp : http://ccminer.org/preview/ccminer-rel1.7.3-vc2013-x64-yiimp.7z (decred branch on github for SM3.5+)

PS: its not a full implementation of the stratum, but current decred wallet doesnt return the correct infos in getblocktemplate to create real stratum blocks for the moment...

its a kind of getwork over the stratum protocol, made possible via the extradata block header and the stratum extranonce field (unique per worker)
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
THANKS FOR YOUR CODING! --

TPruvot, I sent 2 bits your way.  Your recent release has been working well with VanillaCoin (VNL), and the coin has been profitable the last few days.

It is a long weekend in the USA, for President's Day on Monday.  Snow here for Valentine's Day, Sunday.  Cold!

--scryptr
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Just an update: I was able to work around the longpoll disconnect issue by using the API.

• start ccminer with --api-remote flag
  • issue "pool" API command to get pool status info
  • if LAST variable (last submitted share) is greater than 180 seconds, issue the "quit" command
  • miner exits, batch file continues and tries next pool

Works like a charm! All that, though, and I haven't been disconnected even once from the pool in the past 2 days.  Heh, figures. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
received thanks... Smiley

else beware with maxminers.net, sometimes the txs are not sent... so verify them Wink

im mining on coinmine now ...

seem to be good - except quite small hashrate ...

ive had to pull some miners off for a few hours - for other projects ...

https://www2.coinmine.pl/dcr/ ...

#crysx
legendary
received thanks... Smiley

else beware with maxminers.net, sometimes the txs are not sent... so verify them Wink
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
530 mh blake256 from 750Ti - very good !

send 10 dcr to DsdYLRUyTF7QKouD3LmFviZJ9dGzwd8DAwq
legendary
indeed, will check that
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
First of all, thank you for all your work on this project!

I'm having an issue with decred/longpoll and the program not exiting when the connection is interrupted or dropped.  Here's an example:

Code:
C:\ccminer-tpruvot>ccminer -a decred -d 0,2 -r 0 -o http://localhost:12345 -O user:pass
*** ccminer 1.7.2 for nVidia GPUs by tpruvot@github ***
    Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 7.5

Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
  Include some of the work of djm34, sp, tsiv and klausT.

BTC donation address: 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo (tpruvot)

[2016-02-12 20:18:40] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2016-02-12 20:18:40] 2 miner threads started, using 'decred' algorithm.
[2016-02-12 20:18:41] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to localhost port 12345: Connection refused
[2016-02-12 20:18:41] get_work json_rpc_call failed
[2016-02-12 20:22:01] CTRL_C_EVENT received, exiting

Obviously a bogus pool address here, so connection refused, but the same thing happens with live pools if the connection gets interrupted.  I waited about 3 minutes in this example before killing it, but it hung for several hours last night.  Have to use Ctrl+C or close the terminal window to exit.  Since the program never exits, failover pools never get contacted, which means lost mining time.

I've tried setting retries > 0 and the retries function properly but after the final retry, the same thing happens.  Using multiple pools with failover is similar; it tries to failover but never succeeds.

I have a feeling it has something to do with longpoll; with stratum connections, the workio thread always gets terminated and the program exits.  I'm hoping there's some way to work around it!

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks again.
legendary
Smiley tx, was asking me from where that was from Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

8.22966510 dcr + some hash to Most Stylish ccminer dev of BCT  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
oh tx Smiley i'm in the top 10 Wink
Your welcome  Wink I can't keep it there for long though.

EDIT: As per your bat file... I'm getting 2 gh/s on my oc 980ti's.

EDIT: That should have given you ~5 DCR  a beer or more  for now. I have no wallet yet to put my own in....so I'll leave them on the pool until a qt. comes out. Wink
legendary
oh tx Smiley i'm in the top 10 Wink
legendary
tpruvot  look at your hashrate for deced on suprnova  Cheesy I'll delete this post. Me adding hash.
legendary
oh, please.. no ETH talk/noise/gas in my thread
legendary
myagui  hi where do I put or change the vote plz .... been awhile since I mined a coin with a vote.  thx
Unless tpruvot has it by default in his bat file.

...has nothing to do with the mining itself. he talk's about the wallet and the PoS-sibily to lock coins for PoS  Wink
Thx I'm downloading the wallet now.

EDIT: I don't understand this wallet ....any help plz.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
myagui  hi where do I put or change the vote plz .... been awhile since I mined a coin with a vote.  thx

...has nothing to do with the mining itself. he talk's about the wallet and the PoS-sibily to lock coins for PoS  Wink
legendary
Thanks Epsylon3!
your decred miner works very well - a donation is on the way.

I like your elegant way doing real development and innovations!

@myagui. wise words...

@PVmining  Wink

@Epsylon3: Decred donation incoming as soon as my coins unlock by voting (which I learned too late might easily take a month  Grin). Nah, no need to wait that long, whatever I get on Supernova for a few days will be going your way. Decred addy?
Jump to: