Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 3. (Read 500009 times)

copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
Hi,

I'm trying to mine defcoins.  I have Tesla V100 GPUs and CUDA 10.0.  Running Ubuntu 18.04LTS.

./ccminer
*** ccminer 2.3 for nVidia GPUs by tpruvot@github ***
    Built with the nVidia CUDA Toolkit 10.0 64-bits

Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
  Include some kernels from alexis78, djm34, djEzo, tsiv and krnlx.

BTC donation address: 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo (tpruvot)

[2018-11-09 11:33:57] Your system does not support CUDA 10.0 API!

I'm stumped.  Everything else seems to work, but not ccminer.  I must be missing something obvious... any tips?  Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
@TBEARHERE - YES! --

But we are straying from the topic.  And, on Ebay, you can get a GekkoScience 2PAC direct from the manufacturer for $29.99.  The guy has been stripping 1384 chips from obsolete BitMain Antminers and making the sticks for years.  He has several threads on BitCoinTalk, and is about to release a new thumbdrive miner with 1387 chips.  He has good ratings, as does jstefanop, who does the same thing with LiteCoin thumbdrive sticks.

Read his threads before you buy.  I think he is closing out the "2Pac" model with 1384 chips.       --scryptr

Thx scryptr.  Smiley Yes I'm on his thread now. And yes...enough off topic. Thx again.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
My gtx1080 rig has an error when mining Raven coin by ccminer-2.3-cuda9: an illegal instruction was encountered
Please help me. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028
@TBEARHERE - YES! --

But we are straying from the topic.  And, on Ebay, you can get a GekkoScience 2PAC direct from the manufacturer for $29.99.  The guy has been stripping 1384 chips from obsolete BitMain Antminers and making the sticks for years.  He has several threads on BitCoinTalk, and is about to release a new thumbdrive miner with 1387 chips.  He has good ratings, as does jstefanop, who does the same thing with LiteCoin thumbdrive sticks.

Read his threads before you buy.  I think he is closing out the "2Pac" model with 1384 chips.       --scryptr
legendary
I there anyway to add solo ming support back into the miner...

I get the following error when trying to solo mine small alt coins:

Empty data received in JSON-RPC call
get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

unknown option -- coinbase-addr=

SET UP YOUR OWN POOL--

It is not too hard.  I just set up an old NOMP-style pool on LOCALHOST.   The code is deprecated, so opening it to the public may be risky.  I bought a Moonlander 2 scrypt ASIC, and am mining with it as if it were an electronic lottery ticket.  The Moonlander is like a thumb-drive sized ASIC, but faster than my 6x 750ti rig running CUDAminer back in the day (2014).  It is running at about 4MH/s scrypt algorithm, and less than 10W. 

There are several how-to pages for NOMP-style pools on the web.  A couple for YIIMP-style pools, too.  Many of them have typos and poor English.  I think I will put my own "How-To" together and post it.  I have some rig maintenance to take care of, though.  As soon as I get a round 2it...       --scryptr

@scryptr

If you put your own "How-To" together and post it.. plz let me know. I want to do the same. Mining BTC with that thumbdrive.  Smiley

IT JUST MOVED UP ON MY PRIORITY LIST--

But I am mining scrypt algo.  BitCoin (sha256) may even be easier, and not require a pool.  Let me get things sorted out.  I was really surprised that the old pool set up and worked with so little fuss.  Right now, I am trying to merge-mine with it.

Hey, there are scrypt pools that merge mine and pay more than 100% LTC because they merge-mine so many alt-coins using scrypt algo.  NO FEE AT ALL!  The alts pay for the pool and profits to the owners/operators.  The miners get some, too, but just as LTC.

GekkoScience has the BTC thumbdrive miner.  There are clones from China, too.  Chat at ya later...       --scryptr

You mean like this list below scryptr?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XBWK2W5/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=ARNJ8QJTE17H8&psc=1

Will buy as soon as possible.  Smiley
legendary
CHECK OUT BEASTPOOL--

BEASTPOOL has 4 CPU mining coins.  It runs on YIIMP.  Argon2d-dyn (Dynamic coin) is one of the coins.

YIIMP runs on Linux.  I don't know of any pool that runs on Windows, but I have not looked too hard.  You may be able to mine against the Dynamic coin wallet without a pool, but I have not tried.  I earned thousands of Vertcoin solo-mining against the wallet alone, but that was a couple years ago.

My suggestion is to set up a pool on a Raspberry Pi, they are cheap.  Then mine with your Windows boxes. 

Thanks for asking.  I may set up YIIMP on a Rpi myself, if I do I'll chat at ya later.       --scryptr
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

SET UP YOUR OWN POOL--

It is not too hard.  I just set up an old NOMP-style pool on LOCALHOST.   The code is deprecated, so opening it to the public may be risky.  I bought a Moonlander 2 scrypt ASIC, and am mining with it as if it were an electronic lottery ticket.  The Moonlander is like a thumb-drive sized ASIC, but faster than my 6x 750ti rig running CUDAminer back in the day (2014).  It is running at about 4MH/s scrypt algorithm, and less than 10W. 

There are several how-to pages for NOMP-style pools on the web.  A couple for YIIMP-style pools, too.  Many of them have typos and poor English.  I think I will put my own "How-To" together and post it.  I have some rig maintenance to take care of, though.  As soon as I get a round 2it...       --scryptr

Hi there,

I've been through literally 100's of how to guides, but like you say they are nearly all outdated or full of errors. (Got vertcoin working...lol)
I'm trying to set up an argon2 pool locally (so I can fire 6 PC's at 1 wallet) Is there any chance you can help please?

Has to be under win 7 or 10 thou....and using cpuminer-opt
Thanks
J
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
When will you add the recent most popular new algo X22i to ccminer?
legendary

SET UP YOUR OWN POOL--

@scryptr

If you put your own "How-To" together and post it.. plz let me know. I want to do the same. Mining BTC with that thumbdrive.  Smiley

IT JUST MOVED UP ON MY PRIORITY LIST--

But I am mining scrypt algo.  BitCoin (sha256) may even be easier, and not require a pool.  Let me get things sorted out.  I was really surprised that the old pool set up and worked with so little fuss.  Right now, I am trying to merge-mine with it.

Hey, there are scrypt pools that merge mine and pay more than 100% LTC because they merge-mine so many alt-coins using scrypt algo.  NO FEE AT ALL!  The alts pay for the pool and profits to the owners/operators.  The miners get some, too, but just as LTC.

GekkoScience has the BTC thumbdrive miner.  There are clones from China, too.  Chat at ya later...       --scryptr
legendary

SET UP YOUR OWN POOL--

@scryptr

Activity: 252
Anyone know version with X11 algorithm and available parameter "--coinbase-addr=Wallet_Adress"
Can you add this parameter in the latest versions, to do solo mining to do specified static address?
To set the coinbase address you need to use the getblocktemplate method (instead of getwork) which is not supported by ccminer. At least not by this and most other versions.
Ok, thanks. I did try to using option --no-getwork, but getblocktemplate method really not working in ccminer...

Anyone know version with X11 algorithm and available parameter "--coinbase-addr=Wallet_Adress"
Can you add this parameter in the latest versions, to do solo mining to do specified static address?

Why are you trying to use a GPU to mine X11 with ballpark 2 YEARS after the first ASIC showed up for X11?
Total waste of time and money.

Just try to do mining ReddByteCoin.

ReddByteCoin is good to mine?
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
To set the coinbase address you need to use the getblocktemplate method (instead of getwork) which is not supported by ccminer. At least not by this and most other versions.
Ok, thanks. I did try to using option --no-getwork, but getblocktemplate method really not working in ccminer...

Why are you trying to use a GPU to mine X11 with ballpark 2 YEARS after the first ASIC showed up for X11?

Just try to do mining ReddByteCoin.
Activity: 252
it only tpruvot ccminer to mine phi2 right?

no. cryptodredge-090

thank for telling im find miner for phi2 too
legendary

SET UP YOUR OWN POOL--

Activity: 19
Merit: 54

Activity: 512
Merit: 260
THis miner does not seem to like my 11 GPU rig. using 1070s' on windows 10 and I have tried up to the latest driver from nvidia. But for some reason it crash. other rigs seems to be ok
Activity: 512
Merit: 260

no. cryptodredge-090
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

Activity: 42
Activity: 13

ccminer-x64 -r 0 -a monero -o stratum+tcp://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12024 -u ......... -p x --bfactor 10

what works for me on miningpoolhub
Pages:
Jump to: