Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 5. (Read 499997 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Hello!! Will you do it for AMD? Is this using blakecoin algorithms? What will be the performance of 180 ti? CUDA 5.2 need?

Really, AMD  Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello!! Will you do it for AMD? Is this using blakecoin algorithms? What will be the performance of 180 ti? CUDA 5.2 need?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
graft and stellite then
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Can someone shed some light on what cryptonight variants and with what "key" are supported?

so far I found these -a switches :
cryptonight - old monero
monero - CNv7
cryptolight - cn-light (Aeon)

Am i missing something ?
legendary
no, but there are --tlimit and --plimit which match afterburner ones (on windows only)
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi All,
this is probably a dumb question but I am looking to control GPU temps in CCminer2.3.  My rig has 11 various Nvidia cards (1060 3gb, 1060 6gb, 1070,...) and we all know that Afterburner only controls 8. 

My thought was to use the "--max-temp=N" command line option but couldn't find a way to control fan speed.

Can you control fan speed via a command line option with CCminer?

Sorry if this is obvious.

Thanks
Activity: 14
Great job on this miner I use it and like it very much!
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
I started using ccminer - 2.3 yesterday, but there is no problem
Activity: 21
can tpruvot be used to mine hush/equihash ? it has option to mine zec, but everybody talks ewbf, dstm, bminer... ?
legendary
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I am using 2.2.5 ver. Is there any speed improvements lyra2z algo? Should i update my miner?
legendary
http://ccminer.org/preview/ccminer-2.3-cuda9.7z

doing some finitions, maybe a bit more for the release, unsure
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
I see v2.3 in the build notes on tpruvot's github, will this be released on Sun Jun 24?
Activity: 4
right, maybe the temperature and watts could be put in some color... maybe even different one regarding the ranges... yellow or red if > 80°c

That's all i'm asking for, thanks in advance for even thinking about adding it one day Smiley

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19xegjpPqcjYLy4OunqTqXejJVjANHW6N

Is this the kind of colors you were expecting ? (green 70 yellow 80 red)

Sure, something like that Smiley
Activity: 49
right, maybe the temperature and watts could be put in some color... maybe even different one regarding the ranges... yellow or red if > 80°c

That's all i'm asking for, thanks in advance for even thinking about adding it one day Smiley

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19xegjpPqcjYLy4OunqTqXejJVjANHW6N

Is this the kind of colors you were expecting ? (green 70 yellow 80 red)
Activity: 657
Merit: 250
It's a miracle if this hasn't been brought up. But there must be dozens of clones now from this software, all sharing the same bug: if the miner ends up on pool 1 wheen pool 0 disconnects, it will stay there FOREVER unless pool 1 also disconnects. I'm not sure what happens if there's a pool 2 in that case, will it loop them all around before going back to 0? In any case that's strikingly wrong, of course a decent miner program must return to the first pool when it becomes available again. I don't understand how this kind of thing can have crept in, when the programs were in great shape back in 2014 when I started my mining break.
Activity: 45
excellent work!

I wanted to try ccminer with equihash e.g. on btcp.suprnova (tried also other pools and other coins), all the same message:

[2018-06-17 19:55:39] 1 miner thread started, using 'equihash' algorithm.
[2018-06-17 19:55:39] Unsupported extranonce size of 16 (12 maxi)

Any idea why this happens?

BTCZ algo has changed : now it is an equihash variant, more ASIC resistant.

thanks, but I was referring to BTCP
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
@Epsilon
Any chance too see XEVAN algo in your CCMiner (BSD coin) ?
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
excellent work!

I wanted to try ccminer with equihash e.g. on btcp.suprnova (tried also other pools and other coins), all the same message:

BTCZ algo has changed : now it is an equihash variant, more ASIC resistant.
Activity: 45
excellent work!

Pages:
Jump to: