Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 55. (Read 500113 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What nicehash-neoscrypt miner are you talking about?

The one this thread is about Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
there are improvements with this last version over the 2.2 on bitcore?

Hi If you are looking for improvements for bitcore algo - check SP's thread, because somebody have put into open SP's miner for 20% improvement over 2.2 ccminer
but I guess it won't be easy to find it there
 Cool

Every single leaked/stolen sp_ miner put to open contains (real) trojan! So beware using those otherwise that 20% "improvement" can be in fact very pricey at the end.
Only those sp_ miners that are purchased by a donation directly to sp_ are safe to use!
Activity: 420

Hi If you are looking for improvements for bitcore algo - check SP's thread, because somebody have put into open SP's miner for 20% improvement over 2.2 ccminer
but I guess it won't be easy to find it there
 Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

and is the hashrate the same? because if with nicehash it's faster, you know where those Watts are going...
NH 400KH/s
BF 365KH/s

Fact is that having GPU at 86°C against 72°C IS really a problem

What nicehash-neoscrypt miner are you talking about?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199

Since this is a thread about ccminer I'll try to bring this on topic.
I noticed a similar issue with neoscrypt using ccminer. It runs 7C higher than other algos.
It pushes my already hot 980 to 86C.

As Pallas implied higher hashrates require more power and produce higher temps which is usually
a good thing. But of all the algos that I think could stress a GPU that much, neoscrypt is low on the list.

Other than improving the cooling (I already have a box fan in front of my 980) I don't know that anything
can be done.

I'm not alone then Smiley

With  ccminer-813-x64   i getting 1,5 mhs on Neoscrypt on  a 1080 ti Aorus without any oc !

I noticed a similar issue with neoscrypt using ccminer. It runs 7C higher than other algos.

As Pallas implied higher hashrates require more power and produce higher temps which is usually
a good thing. But of all the algos that I think could stress a GPU that much, neoscrypt is low on the list.

Other than improving the cooling (I already have a box fan in front of my 980) I don't know that anything
can be done.

I'm not alone then Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

and is the hashrate the same? because if with nicehash it's faster, you know where those Watts are going...
NH 400KH/s
BF 365KH/s

can be done.

NH 400KH/s
BF 365KH/s

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I get insanely high temps on my 1050Ti 4GB on Nicehash-Neoscrypt and -i switch does not solve the issue.
Any hint?

Thanks

Reduce power cap (TDP)

Which I've already done, on my MSI GE 7RE Apache Pro, which was at Comfort setting.
The problem is that with The Blocks Factory PXC pool I don't get these temps. Only with nicehash-Neoscrypt.

THX

I get insanely high temps on my 1050Ti 4GB on Nicehash-Neoscrypt and -i switch does not solve the issue.
Any hint?

Thanks

Reduce power cap (TDP)

Which I've already done, on my MSI GE 7RE Apache Pro, which was at Comfort setting.
The problem is that with The Blocks Factory PXC pool I don't get these temps. Only with nicehash-Neoscrypt.

THX
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Any hint?

Thanks

Reduce power cap (TDP)
Any hint?

Thanks
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
How can we make the api work
I am adding at the end of the bat -b 127.0.0.1:4068

but when I try to navigate to this address from chrome I cant get anything.

I also tested with 192.168.0.x instead of 127.0.0.1 but no luck
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi guys,

I'm after a SHA512 miner.
Does any one possible have a windows binary of one?

Thanks
J

Which coin?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi guys,

I'm after a SHA512 miner.
Does any one possible have a windows binary of one?

Thanks
J
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
What are your cards, core, mem, -i , driver, tdp, OS? ... 32 or 64 miner?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Skunk is lower ?

56 mh to 54,4 mh
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
Highly optimised algos are more subject to fail with another cuda compiler version, or different hardware. Its why i was unable to merge all the alexis improvements as-is in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: