Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 57. (Read 500113 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

WERE YOU SOLO MINING WITH A BITCOIN WALLET?  --

If so, your share was 100%.  If you did not get a reward in your wallet, it is possible some other miner hit the solution a millisecond prior to you.  Something seems peculiar here.      

--scryptr

I was solo mining with my own wallet at stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3334...
But the block was not solved for ages after this message, and finally was relayed by AntPool eventually...

I tend to agree. Many miners report "Yay" when a block is solved and "Yes" for a share.
Considering how much is involved it might be worth trying to find out what happened.

I seriously have no clue on what this n+2nd. version of ccminer(what seems to be stable on my old config) should output..
Honestly I was not even aware how these "shares" work, or what they represent.. like 5 hours ago XD
..since that time I already know way too much about the "probability" of getting those 000 in the SHA256  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
I tend to agree. Many miners report "Yay" when a block is solved and "Yes" for a share.
Considering how much is involved it might be worth trying to find out what happened.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

accepted: 1/1 (100.00%),  z MH/s yay!

Sorry to ruin your day but that means you just got a share, not a block Sad

You gave me enlightenment! Wink
Also, I learned a few new stuff thanks to you!
...also it meant it was almost close enough XD

MegaTHX!!

WERE YOU SOLO MINING WITH A BITCOIN WALLET?  --

If so, your share was 100%.  If you did not get a reward in your wallet, it is possible some other miner hit the solution a millisecond prior to you.  Something seems peculiar here.      

--scryptr

accepted: 1/1 (100.00%),  z MH/s yay!

You gave me enlightenment! Wink
Also, I learned a few new stuff thanks to you!
...also it meant it was almost close enough XD

MegaTHX!!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Any chance we could get Xevan algorithm support in ccminer? Currently only sgminer exists for it on GPUs... Sad
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Please ppl of the internet, prove me wrong, so I can relax...

I am using ccminer 8.13-KlausT...

If I get this message, does it means I found a block(bitcoin)?
GPU #0: bla..bla.. x MH/s
GPU #0: bla..bla.. y MH/s
accepted: 1/1 (100.00%),  z MH/s yay!
GPU #0: bla..bla.. x+2 MH/s
GPU #0: bla..bla.. y+3 MH/s

I was solo mining, just for blind-luck and to get some know-how, without any actual goal in mind (in the background while browsing and learning about this crypto-currency hype)
I have a ridiculously small hash power around 150-200 MH/s(BTC), but it is theoretically still possible, like a lottery  Cool
...but the hashing went on for like freakin' 20 min. (the excitement was huge) but someone else did the block, and I got no reward...   Huh

Please ppl of the internet, prove me wrong, so I can relax...

I am using ccminer 8.13-KlausT...

If I get this message, does it means I found a block(bitcoin)?
GPU #0: bla..bla.. x MH/s
GPU #0: bla..bla.. y MH/s
accepted: 1/1 (100.00%),  z MH/s yay!
GPU #0: bla..bla.. x+2 MH/s
GPU #0: bla..bla.. y+3 MH/s

I was solo mining, just for blind-luck and to get some know-how, without any actual goal in mind (in the background while browsing and learning about this crypto-currency hype)
I have a ridiculously small hash power around 150-200 MH/s(BTC), but it is theoretically still possible, like a lottery  Cool
...but the hashing went on for like freakin' 20 min. (the excitement was huge) but someone else did the block, and I got no reward...   Huh
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
any chance to add Xevan algorithm?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
NeoS is one of the algos that's memory heavy and has problems with 1080/tis as I've mentioned before. You aren't going to get better speeds then a 1070.
Well, about 30% better actually

Screenshot. 1070 is getting about 1100 depending on your clocks.

What good is a screenshot if there is a page that is far better than simple screenshot:
http://yiimp.ccminer.org/bench?algo=neoscrypt&chip=387

On there you can see realtime benchmarks of mining 1080 Tis, including their clocks, exact miner version and other infos.
As you can see they are running around 1.6 MH/s at neoscrypt in tpruvot's ccminer 2.2 and that is really about 30% boost compared to 1070, so Schleicher is right. Wink

Yeah no poop, I'm the one that harps about the benchmark part of Yiimp. 'Pics or it didn't happen' is an expression, although applicable in this case. 1080 is performing barely faster then a 1070.

Last time I checked on performance they were performing worse so someone 'fixed' performance on them, they still perform like crap. Wink
Activity: 53
Any fixes/guide for compiling on Ubuntu17.04/Debian 9?
Activity: 6
hi
can you please add gbt support?
I would like to solomine groestlcoin with ccminer

thanks Smiley
Activity: 675
Merit: 514
NeoS is one of the algos that's memory heavy and has problems with 1080/tis as I've mentioned before. You aren't going to get better speeds then a 1070.

http://img.techpowerup.org/170820/b7fzp5tm1q.jpg
Activity: 12
Merit: 1

What good is a screenshot if there is a page that is far better than simple screenshot:
http://yiimp.ccminer.org/bench?algo=neoscrypt&chip=387

On there you can see realtime benchmarks of mining 1080 Tis, including their clocks, exact miner version and other infos.
As you can see they are running around 1.6 MH/s at neoscrypt in tpruvot's ccminer 2.2 and that is really about 30% boost compared to 1070, so Schleicher is right. Wink
Activity: 22
Thanks for sharing.
Hope we have more hashrate for tribus in the next version.
sp-mod looks amazing but I don't have 0.1BTC to buy it  Sad
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
I seem to not be able to compile it on Debian 9 Linux.  I followed the instructions on the Nicehash website and most of it works, except for the make.  It goes for awhile but it eventually failed with an error.
P.S. i had to modify the makefile slightly to use clang compiler as it couldn't find any other.

lookslike there's a compatibility issue btween nvcc & clang, i've compiled with gcc without problem, try gcc.

It compiles with neither gcc nor clang on Ubuntu 16.04 (nvOC).
sure you can..
I have an error when I start the miner : Your system does not support CUBA 8.0 API
I am on Windows7 32bits and using ccminer-x86-2.2
Please help newbie here !
The driver is probably too old.
Look here if there's a newer one:
https://www.geforce.com/drivers
Thanks! Now I receive another error : Invalid device symbol
May I know what should I do?
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

Activity: 675
Merit: 514
sure you can..
I have an error when I start the miner : Your system does not support CUBA 8.0 API
The driver is probably too old.
Look here if there's a newer one:
https://www.geforce.com/drivers
Activity: 23
6 x GeForce 1070 FE, ccminer 2.2, mining XMR 4226 h/s ~710 a card. 80,80,+120, +750. 70-80W

Any idea how to get more hash on XMR.

Same settings only 430 sol on zcash. boo

sure you can..
Pages:
Jump to: