Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 61. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Binance listing will pump CTR, the ico price is 0.005 eth right?

... Also I just upgraded to black card today which is cool so have to resend in another form.  Smiley. The Team and Community are bending over back wards to make Centra a success.

How did you upgrade your existing card? I got in during the public ICO. Looking to upgrade to the next higher card. Is it as simple as sending additional ETH to the same address from the wallet I sent the original ETH from?

People were given until today to top up more ETH to get to the next card level. It was announced in the slack channel. You may want to join it, as it's a great community.
SAM, The CEO is also in Asia working to get it on big exchanges in Asian countries and remember they have BITSSET of Korea as partners who will also I am sure get them listed on Korean exchanges. Anyone who missed the boat in the ICO can pick up now before price rises. We went for a black card I think it will be well worth it.

I guess they will have a hard time getting into the Korean market now?
South Korea ICO ban

No it is a ban on Korean based ICO's not international participation
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Centra team works really hard. And trade volume getting higher and higher everyday , Binance listing is good but not enough  , Ray Trapani said before end of next month they will be listed on 10 exchanges. Centra became biggest  investmen in my bag have huge support to Centra.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

... Also I just upgraded to black card today which is cool so have to resend in another form.  Smiley. The Team and Community are bending over back wards to make Centra a success.

How did you upgrade your existing card? I got in during the public ICO. Looking to upgrade to the next higher card. Is it as simple as sending additional ETH to the same address from the wallet I sent the original ETH from?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
many ICOs are waiting to enter the stock exchanges for a long time, but Centra appeared immediately and on binance one of the most developed crypto-exchanges
"Interesting Prioject, will look out for it on exchange"
you can buy ctr on some exchange now. etherdelta, livecoin, cryptopia and Binance. hope it will list on bittrex and polo soon

Bittrex is going to add new coin again so that I also think we have good chance to get listed there. Centra is most successful ICO campaign with a lot of supporters so let's when this target will get achieved till than keep buying at current price.

I can't wait to have CTR on Bittrex... Binance is great and equally good for those who have BNB coins so I'm happy for the investors who made a smart choice in HODL some BNB, but Bittrex will blow things right up.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
you can buy ctr on some exchange now. etherdelta, livecoin, cryptopia and Binance. hope it will list on bittrex and polo soon

Bittrex is going to add new coin again so that I also think we have good chance to get listed there. Centra is most successful ICO campaign with a lot of supporters so let's when this target will get achieved till than keep buying at current price.
Activity: 196
Activity: 75
Centra project can't be compared to any project, it's not only a payment card.

It's complete system, from payment through market.

The important thing to be looked at is they are building their own blockchain centrachain and CTR tokens would be used to power the chain and also used along in cbay and as a payment for the debit card.That's a huge difference when you compare to the current crypto-based debit cards available in the market.

Does this imply that Centra will be moving off the Ethereum blockchain in the future to it's own blockchain?
Question : Ethereum miners "work" to send CTR ? Is it working like that ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

The important thing to be looked at is they are building their own blockchain centrachain and CTR tokens would be used to power the chain and also used along in cbay and as a payment for the debit card.That's a huge difference when you compare to the current crypto-based debit cards available in the market.

Does this imply that Centra will be moving off the Ethereum blockchain in the future to it's own blockchain?
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

There are some whales suppressing the price currently on all exchanges, so we need demand to rise and volume and one they are gone there will be no cheap CTR available on the markets. I would urge caution and exercise patience now and not hurry to dump. This token is an A class token and for those who hold it in the near future it will be worth more than it's weight in gold, that's all I can say right now. Also I just upgraded to black card today which is cool so have to resend in another form.  Smiley. The Team and Community are bending over back wards to make Centra a success.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Yes it is! Wait till we credit lines. That will be interesting to see.
Activity: 294

Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
How much do you have in general a finished product? That is, right after ico it will be possible to use?

First cards are just shipped and with working credit line on highest card. App and wallet will be released in upcoming days...
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Good news for you
Centra $CTR Official Exchange will be announced today
whether it is bittrex or poloniex ? let's wait and get ready  Grin
https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/913654244649119744

I hope to be listed on both exchanges, Polo and Bittrex, is a capital target for every crypto, but personally I prefer Bittrex, I thing has lot of positive feedback from traders than Polo, since polo experimented some issues Smiley

For now do not expect to be listed in bittrex as we know related regulations there
For that Poloniex / Binance / Kraken are some of the best options  Smiley

I have seen it's already listed on Binance, it's a start, and I'm sure in the near future Bittrex will follow  Smiley
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
How much do you have in general a finished product? That is, right after ico it will be possible to use?
Pages:
Jump to: