Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 60. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
We will have an official bounty on Binance exchange next week! Learn how you can win FREE CTR tokens on our blog Monday!

https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/913976774429724672
awesome. follow and hope I can get some token from this bounty. btw congratulations for Centra project

50.000 CTR price pool, that's awesome!

I already registered my account on Binance a month ago and I see from announcement that there is a link to Binance registration! My question is: can I participate at CTR promotion if I do not regiser that link, considering I already have an account?

Normally that is the case with Binance, all users/traders can participate.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
We will have an official bounty on Binance exchange next week! Learn how you can win FREE CTR tokens on our blog Monday!

awesome. follow and hope I can get some token from this bounty. btw congratulations for Centra project

I already registered my account on Binance a month ago and I see from announcement that there is a link to Binance registration! My question is: can I participate at CTR promotion if I do not regiser that link, considering I already have an account?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Really good news about Binance. Looking forward to the future of the project. Glad to be a part of it. Hopefully other big exchanges will follow.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
How can i claim the ctr reward on Binance
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Today  Centra came out on Binance exchange, this is a great achievement! Interestingly, that the capitalization of approximately $ 100 million, the price per token is lower than the ICO price.

Centra listed on Binance yestarday.
How I can win my CTR tokens? Where I can read conditions?

On binance.com homepage.
Activity: 168
Today  Centra came out on Binance exchange, this is a great achievement! Interestingly, that the capitalization of approximately $ 100 million, the price per token is lower than the ICO price.

Centra listed on Binance yestarday.
How I can win my CTR tokens? Where I can read conditions?
Activity: 546

Activity: 308
very good project developments and project tokens are already in good market and I am looking forward to paying for the prize participants from this project.
Everything is going very well with Centra and the Asian community. Binance was a great listing! We will always work with the Asian community, they might have some regulations but they are participating just fine and will not have any issues.
Binance is a great start, suddenly we see a great volume now, from a small volume of Livecoin and Cryptopia now there is more exposure in a bigger site. More to come, it's still the beginning, I will close watch this thread and wait for the announcement of listing in some more bigger exchanges.

Agree, this will be an exciting month!
Activity: 8
No it is a ban on Korean based ICO's not international participation

We dont know how far they will go yet. They could do the same as China and put restrictions on all ICO-related coins.
Activity: 196

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

Activity: 70
Yes just a matter of time, focused on the product for the people.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Everything is going very well with Centra and the Asian community. Binance was a great listing! We will always work with the Asian community, they might have some regulations but they are participating just fine and will not have any issues.
Binance is a great start, suddenly we see a great volume now, from a small volume of Livecoin and Cryptopia now there is more exposure in a bigger site. More to come, it's still the beginning, I will close watch this thread and wait for the announcement of listing in some more bigger exchanges.
Activity: 70
Everything is going very well with Centra. Binance was a great listing! We will always work with the Asian community, they might have some regulations but they are participating just fine and will not have any issues.
SAM, The CEO is also in Asia working to get it on big exchanges in Asian countries and remember they have BITSSET of Korea as partners who will also I am sure get them listed on Korean exchanges. Anyone who missed the boat in the ICO can pick up now before price rises. We went for a black card I think it will be well worth it.

I guess they will have a hard time getting into the Korean market now?
South Korea ICO ban
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

We dont know how far they will go yet. They could do the same as China and put restrictions on all ICO-related coins.

Wow... that's something to keep an eye on  Shocked

Lol no. Koreans can still participate in international ICOs. They just want to limit local ICO participation. Does not affect ICOs that happened already.
Activity: 78

Wow... that's something to keep an eye on  Shocked
"Interesting Prioject, will look out for it on exchange"

Vere intrestin progect! hope to big sucess for dis projec
Pages:
Jump to: