Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 58. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I have bought a few more CENTRA tokens from Binance.com and I have a questions regarding withdrawal from the exchange: can I withdraw my tokens on the same ETH adress I used to send funds on ICO? I'm just being cautious Smiley
The withdrawal should be possible. Try doing a little first, minimum withdrawal for 2 CTR, after making a withdrawal, you can track its progress on the history page.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
I have bought a few more CENTRA tokens from Binance.com and I have a questions regarding withdrawal from the exchange: can I withdraw my tokens on the same ETH adress I used to send funds on ICO? I'm just being cautious Smiley

It's ERC20 so every ETH wallet will do.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
How many eth/usd raised during ico?
Activity: 75
Hmm, Centra is trading now at a price nearly 20 percent lower than the ICO price. But I still think it is one of the best projects in recent times and the price & the volume will go up dramatically in the near future and overtake their competitors Wink
Buy button again !  Grin Kraken is the next step => up up up up up up Smiley
Activity: 546
Hmm, Centra is trading now at a price nearly 20 percent lower than the ICO price. But I still think it is one of the best projects in recent times and the price & the volume will go up dramatically in the near future and overtake their competitors Wink
Activity: 78
Multiple updates and announcements everyday from the Development team on various topics through their slack channels.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Hello, i have a question tell me what  need to do to participate in the contest that it is written. We will be launching our official Binance Contest next week! There will be 50,000+ CTR in prizes! Go and register 

Hello, from what I know first you got to register an account on Binance.com , and further detailes will be annouced on the first day of the week by Centra Team

Q: What will the Binance contest next week be based on?

A: We will have two contests 1. Highest CTR balance at the end of the event 2. Highest volume in orders from top #1 to #10 on both. More info to come soon.

Dang volume and CTR balance. Requires a big bank for both unless you have to risk swing trading.
They are running a contest to increase the volume, that's great, right now it's around 100 BTC for 24 hours volume and with this contest we might see an abrupt increase of volume but still depending on how attractive the price is.

I'm waiting for another announcement this week for some exchanges, it will bring another increase of volume and will increase the current price.
Activity: 153
Any update on the ICO bounty payouts?

Hi there..you can ask this question in Centra.Tech bounty thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20524818

Thank you very much!
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator

Hi there..you can ask this question in Centra.Tech bounty thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20524818
Activity: 316
This will be the great ICO, the concept is amazing. Wish you luck Dev.
Activity: 153
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hello, i have a question tell me what  need to do to participate in the contest that it is written. We will be launching our official Binance Contest next week! There will be 50,000+ CTR in prizes! Go and register 

Hello, from what I know first you got to register an account on Binance.com , and further detailes will be annouced on the first day of the week by Centra Team

A: We will have two contests 1. Highest CTR balance at the end of the event 2. Highest volume in orders from top #1 to #10 on both. More info to come soon.

Dang volume and CTR balance. Requires a big bank for both unless you have to risk swing trading.

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Why has the op negative trust that states the account is compromised? wasnt there few days back if I remember correctly
I think because email address changed. everybody changed email without any reason will get this feedback

Hmm oke thx

Been trying to understand more about the project cause it seems very interesting but
The whitepaperlink isnt working at the op?
The video on the front page of the website isnt working
The learn more section about the 0% exchange rate is empty, no info at all.

when Im on the site my hole pc is lagging and cpu gets to 100% wtf Huh

was trying to find out more but this all seems rather strange at first sight

Where can I find actual trusted info how it works its not on the op or on the website

youtube centra channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeFS7P6f6dLuwtQpZtRnuA
whitepaper link
https://www.centra.tech/CentraWhitePaper.pdf
btw you should youn centra slack to have more information
Why has the op negative trust that states the account is compromised? wasnt there few days back if I remember correctly
I think because email address changed. everybody changed email without any reason will get this feedback

Hmm oke thx

Been trying to understand more about the project cause it seems very interesting but

Where can I find actual trusted info how it works its not on the op or on the website

Site still need a few updates with all info. Team is working on that.

This is the right link to the WP --> https://www.centra.tech/CentraWhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

Hmm oke thx

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
I've seen the same SCAM format in Status.im . Scammers literally copied the legit Status.Im website, they'll tell you that there's an airdrop and ask for your private key.

Be careful everyone. The only legitimate website that you should place your private key is https://www.myetherwallet.com/ (Check the Extended Validation SSL green bar ALWAYS).
Pages:
Jump to: