Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 93. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There will be KYC/AML verification levels 1-3 for all users. We welcome as many card holders. Thank you
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Quick question:
I have 30 Centra cards, if I keep it until the end of the ICO, what else will I get, or is it still 30 Centra cards?
Thanks a lot for getting the answer from dev!  Roll Eyes
How would you get 30 cards? They are kyc/aml based on approval to be released to each person that are a real person and not given out fake i.ds. From the sounds of what you are talking about. Undecided

That is illegal to use someones id or even use false id which have been doctored to get a credit card.
If you think you will not be found out, you are in for a big surprise.
And if you think your country is too off the map to collect from you, you are wrong again.

I sure hope you mean 30 ctr tokens instead there not cards. Roll Eyes

Multiple entries for the same person? That is one possibility. I don't see a 1 card/user limit.

What you gonna to with so many Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Any news about sending real credit cards? I think they promised to send them prior to ICO...
they have in the news line several information about the handing of a bank card to an occasional winner, read when doing bounty, I do not remember exactly when
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Quick question:
I have 30 Centra cards, if I keep it until the end of the ICO, what else will I get, or is it still 30 Centra cards?
How would you get 30 cards? They are kyc/aml based on approval to be released to each person that are a real person and not given out fake i.ds. From the sounds of what you are talking about. Undecided

That is illegal to use someones id or even use false id which have been doctored to get a credit card.
And if you think your country is too off the map to collect from you, you are wrong again.

Multiple entries for the same person? That is one possibility. I don't see a 1 card/user limit.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Quick question:

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Wow over 2.3K Eth already raised from whitelist, surely this will be way oversubscribed come ICO. Looking good

CTR is selling out fast. Centras Token sale is not going to last very long IMO. Stock up while you still can.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Looking good so far. Centra has a huge potential in the market. I am interested and looking forward for the cbay marketplace.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Quick question:

Of course. The amount of cards you have ordered from the beginning will always be the same as you will received. Just a quick question, why do you need such many cards ?  Grin
Thanks for answering. Actually I do not have many such center cards. I asked because I wanted to know if there would be something more like a reward for holding more Centra cards. If yes, I do not mind actually holding up to 30 centra cards.  Grin
Activity: 887
I heard about getting network fee for holding centra card, is it true? Say If I hold some amount of centra,I get some reward rather than holding the card and spending and receive the card spending reward? I would like to know if that is true and is it necessary to have the card as well to receive the reward?

Hope this helps you understand the reward system of Centra.

Feel free to read the whitepaper if you have some other questions or join our slack channel for clarifications. centratech.herokuapp.com

Thanks, I am impressed, looking forward to getting more of Centra before it hits the ICO.Also is there any advantage of getting a card now and even after the tokens are listed on exchanges? Also is it confirmed that Centra would be trading on Kraken as said by on Telegram?
Merit: 250
Is the 0.8% of fees or of the transaction amount?
Merit: 250
How much does it actually equal to?
Activity: 364
Any news about sending real credit cards? I think they promised to send them prior to ICO...

Centra Titanium cards are shipping out today 9/7 Smiley

That's good news for project. So some holders can make a card review soon or some kind of report?
Activity: 887
I heard about getting network fee for holding centra card, is it true? Say If I hold some amount of centra,I get some reward rather than holding the card and spending and receive the card spending reward? I would like to know if that is true and is it necessary to have the card as well to receive the reward?
Activity: 308
Ill wait for the token sale...
Its a minimum of  5 eth now right? or was it 3..

Yes as all participant purchase a card & token package.

Minimum of 5 eth for the card and token package.

Yes as all participant purchase a card & token package.
Activity: 210

Did you register in the whitelist? If you did, you will get an email with amount approved. Unless you are waiting for 19th Sept, i think the minimum is 0.1 and minimum 5 eth for a centra card.
Activity: 308
If I purchase tokens using the whitelist will I receive them immediately?

According to Sam it will take 12 hours - 48 hours to get your tokens. However if you do it fast, the time will be shorter as the list is very long. If you send the eth at later part probably it will take the 12-48 hrs

Sent my eth and now I await my tokens Cheesy. Will report back when I do.
Pages:
Jump to: