Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 125. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Seems fishy, this rise is not substainable, even DASH took couple of months to do this %%% up  Roll Eyes
I cannot believe this, but it seems like HighOnCoins (Max) HODL Technology (R) is actually working.  The rule is simple: only acquire, never sell.    HODL until it reaches at least $100.00.  Just take the masternode earnings, no reason to sell.
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
Seems fishy, this rise is not substainable, even DASH took couple of months to do this %%% up  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi Folks. Anyone here wants to create a topic on mining. I'm seeing a lot of questions, maybe we can share info and help each other.

- What's that sound like?   Chain-chinggggggg $$$$$$$$$$$
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
a lot of noobs will get REKT by this.

Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
This coin seems a little crazy.  Youtubers take the Masternode coin with the smallest marketcap and pump it with claims that it will reach 80$ etc.  I will be watching Chain closely but it seems like definition of a textbook pump and dump.
Activity: 14
hi,
guys i think i did the correct procedure to get the masternode running.
when i type masternode start in the debug it comers up
''successfully started masternode''

is that it?
do i need to do anything else or is there a another way to check its working properly?
last question, can i run the masternode behind a VPN ?
thanks

Hello. Type the following:  chaincoind getinfo   to check your balance, i have my masterenode runing since Monday night and i have about 19 coins already.
cat ~/.chaincoin/debug.log

cat ~/.chaincoin/debug.log | grep "capable"         this is basically looking for the word capable in your log

chaincoind masternode list | grep "masternode ip address"       with this you're looking for "enabled"

You should see all of that if you followed the instructions on how to set up a masternode from chaincoin.org
I'm not sure about the vpn....

Activity: 34
Hi

Can someone answer me please where can i find a good configuration or set up to run 4  rx 570 gigabyte  at Sg Miner ?

Or just put a set up here , i really need it !

Thanks

or just a set bat file at sg miner to adjust gpu temperatures and restart miner also or something like that
Chaincoin at $2.60 (+220.49%) is now 61 on CryptoCurrency Market Capitalization.

Market Cap:  $38,989,010 (16,446 BTC)
Supply:       15,009,108 CHC
Volume 24h:   $4,580,180

Activity: 66
hi,
guys i think i did the correct procedure to get the masternode running.
when i type masternode start in the debug it comers up
''successfully started masternode''

is that it?
do i need to do anything else or is there a another way to check its working properly?
last question, can i run the masternode behind a VPN ?
thanks
Hi again

Well i am using the wallet from cryptopia ! or cant we use directly?

thanks

Lets HodLer the world baby
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
MY wallet will not download the blockchain says "no block source available" how can i fix this?

nevermind, got my wallet to sync.  Have another problem though.  is my wallet.dat file that is automatically backed up transferable to another computer?

actually my PC crashed while downloading the blockchain and now when i try to open the wallet i get the error message "failed to read block" and then it crashes and closes straight away.  Can't access my wallet now, anyone can help with this?
MY wallet will not download the blockchain says "no block source available" how can i fix this?

nevermind, got my wallet to sync.  Have another problem though.  is my wallet.dat file that is automatically backed up transferable to another computer?
Hi all

I am started mine CHC today ! I am using SG miner , and i like to know if have some nice set up bat files type:

1- To do not get invalid jobs ;

2- To could restart mine or windows if get some trouble or freeze windows ?

3- I am suing amd gpu rx 570 gigabyte to mine .

4- Is it possible to set up bat file to monitoring the sgminer?

5- Anyone knows wheres we could to get more informations about sg miner to study it to know what the codes means?

thanks a lot ! i jts got this set up from website , but i really dont like dont know what the code is , and i like to know codes per exemple put my funs at 75% max , restart miner , restar windows , and sgminer restart when windows got shutodowb or restart

sgminer.exe --kernel chaincoin -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:3573 -u CZdcdwiN9f1Z242yCsqBuhJaqF5cHGeyQK -p x -I 18 -g 4 -w 128 --lookup-gap 4 -s 1 --queue 1 -E 15

thanks all LET HODLER WHIT THE WORLD BABY
Activity: 79
There is not even an active dev for this coin, how can this be worth something?
The project was abandoned months ago
Big dump coming soon
Dumpers are going to try to bring the price down, and naturally it will come down some after such a huge run up, but check at price level .00059 - that's the GREAT WALL.  Each day there will be a price point for the GREAT WALL that is a catch net.  As Gandalf says "You shall not pass."  Grin  At the time of this writing, the GREAT WALL is over 46,000 CHC!
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
how can I back up my wallet?
I want to back up my wallet in kind of 12 words or something else I can write on paper (not tech solution).

Go to the debug console.

Type in

dumpprivkey "insertyouraddresshere"

Write down that sequence and put it in a safe or something. If you need to recover your wallet...

type in to the new wallets debug console

importprivkey "yourprivatekeyhere"

Granted, I think what you're saying is true, but we have an advantage here.  This is Prisoner's Dilemma, writ large, but with a twist: we can all communicate with one another (in Prisoner's Dilemma, the prisoners cannot communicate).  So we can say look, we're all going to HODL until at least $100.00 (this is what Max is saying on his channel).  So in a way, it is market manipulation, but what is crazy is that it is probably legal, because cryptocurrencies are not yet regulated as well as real securities.  So, I say HODL, invest coins in new masternodes and be patient.

Well the "real" markets are also manipulated and in much more terrifying ways so yeah, nothing illegal about that.
Activity: 118
how can I back up my wallet?
I want to back up my wallet in kind of 12 words or something else I can write on paper (not tech solution).
seems like another big dump is incoming :O
I know everyone is shell-shocked because that is the standard pattern: pump-and-dump.  But this is the new paradigm: pump-and-HODL.  If you think about it, there isn't any reason that this can't work.  Together we'll keep the coins scarce, everyone wins.  This is like the Prisoner's Dilemma in game theory.  As long as everyone HODL and doesn't act selfishly, we all win.

"As long as everyone HODL and doesn't act selfishly, we all win."

1. People will act selfishly. You must remember that people aren't joining this to help others... They are joining this to make themselves some extra money.
2. We don't all win. That's nonsense. After a certain milestone has been reached, everyone will sell. And if everyone sells, that means the price goes down. That also means that the last ones to buy before the big dump will be losing a lot of money!
3. No one knows when the dump is going to come. It could be at $5 already.. or at $10. It could just aswell last till $100, but I'd highly doubt that.

It's a good idea, but it's not waterproof.

Regards,
Trump
Granted, I think what you're saying is true, but we have an advantage here.  This is Prisoner's Dilemma, writ large, but with a twist: we can all communicate with one another (in Prisoner's Dilemma, the prisoners cannot communicate).  So we can say look, we're all going to HODL until at least $100.00 (this is what Max is saying on his channel).  So in a way, it is market manipulation, but what is crazy is that it is probably legal, because cryptocurrencies are not yet regulated as well as real securities.  So, I say HODL, invest coins in new masternodes and be patient.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
seems like another big dump is incoming :O
I know everyone is shell-shocked because that is the standard pattern: pump-and-dump.  But this is the new paradigm: pump-and-HODL.  If you think about it, there isn't any reason that this can't work.  Together we'll keep the coins scarce, everyone wins.  This is like the Prisoner's Dilemma in game theory.  As long as everyone HODL and doesn't act selfishly, we all win.

"As long as everyone HODL and doesn't act selfishly, we all win."

1. People will act selfishly. You must remember that people aren't joining this to help others... They are joining this to make themselves some extra money.
2. We don't all win. That's nonsense. After a certain milestone has been reached, everyone will sell. And if everyone sells, that means the price goes down. That also means that the last ones to buy before the big dump will be losing a lot of money!
3. No one knows when the dump is going to come. It could be at $5 already.. or at $10. It could just aswell last till $100, but I'd highly doubt that.

It's a good idea, but it's not waterproof.

Regards,
Trump

True, but it might be that being able to get passive income from the masternodes prevents this to a great degree. Dumps will certainly occur, but it might be that no catastrophic dive gets to happen. I could sell my masternode now for 3 grand, but if i hold on to it it makes me hundred dollars a month and I still have the coin. I'd have to be certain it's gonna not only dive down in price but downright die to sell.

Roli is working on a codebase update and said he is thinking about changing the block distribution to 35 mn/65 miner/0 dev. This is about to go viral. It is quite likely another exchange will pick CHC up...

All things concidered I don't mind loosing my chance to cash out cause if this thing goes up I have a very well paying PASSIVE income.
Jump to: