Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 128. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
nice Chaincoin
i was mining this solo for a few days with 1 old GPU. years ago.
happy i found my wallet.dat backup from my altcoins museum Smiley
now i'm running a few masternodes
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Ok team, how many coins you mining, what gear, what miner?, what pool? Ive been rocking dbix....keen to come on over...are we doing this?
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
how many coins is getting masternode in one day?
About ~2 per day

https://chc.masternodes.pro/

Nope I have 4 by day sometime 6 😀

This coin is the new dash and it will be huuuge
Activity: 39
WOW chain is doing pretty good.. i am a happy camper..
Can someone tell is this pump and hold or are there some real news that justify this rocket?
thanks..
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Alright,

I've spent the last 5 hours trying to get ccminer to fking work and no matter what i try it does not work.

It opens, i get like 5-15 shares, then it crashes because of cuda func error illegal memory blah blah blah

ANYONE? have the solution for this?

running 6x 1070's and getting sooo frustrated already.

SGminer didn't work for me either, would say "waiting for work from pool" then crash every time

1) Needs latest Nvidia drivers
2) DONT OVERCLOCK

3) Profit

no overclock at all? not even memory?

C11 is a GPU core clock bound algorithm - memory OC wont help. Get the latest drivers and go up with the core clock in steps of +10 until it gets unstable.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Alright,

I've spent the last 5 hours trying to get ccminer to fking work and no matter what i try it does not work.

It opens, i get like 5-15 shares, then it crashes because of cuda func error illegal memory blah blah blah

SGminer didn't work for me either, would say "waiting for work from pool" then crash every time

2) DONT OVERCLOCK

3) Profit

no overclock at all? not even memory?
Activity: 597
Activity: 72
Alright,

2) DONT OVERCLOCK

3) Profit
Activity: 539
how many coins is getting masternode in one day?
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
how to mine on ethos  Grin

mining on suprnova pool
single msi 1070 x
getting around 7-9 coins a day.

can u explain how mine on ethos please?

How ? please  guide
Activity: 14
is sgminer 4.1.0 with experimental chaincoin.cl kernel the only AMD GPU miner for c11 at the moment?
yes Smiley

So if were using linux and amd cards were SOL?  Undecided Really want to start mining some CHC but im not going to winblows.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Alright,

Activity: 61
how to mine on ethos  Grin

mining on suprnova pool
single msi 1070 x
getting around 7-9 coins a day.

can u explain how mine on ethos please?
Activity: 14
Hey. Masternode hodler here. Anyone mining coins atm ? i think i got about 6  coins in  around 6 hours with 7 gtx 1060s and 2 1050tis on ccminer  at suprnova. i  also noticed that overclocking doesn't do much.  anybody seeing similar results?

aren't are we all tired of missing the coin boat? i remember not buying bitcoins at 45$ afraid that it would go nowhere. Please lets hold the fuck our of this. as much as possible.  peace
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
I have put a T-shirt on amazon regarding this new chaincoin HODL wave. Am I allowed to post the non referral link here? Couldnt find anything clarifying this matter through the forum search ... would Edit this post and put the link in, if its not considered as bad behaviour or annoying to others. If its been a stupid idea, I will delete this post very soon. Thanks Smiley

Well, I don't mind seeing any CHC related merchs...

it's up to use to use the ref to buy or not buy anyways...
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
So where is the dev during all of this? They remake the website and toss out a roadmap and now that the coin is being pumped he's MIA? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
My son is looking for a new crypto project and wanted me to ask, can a chaincoin masternode be run on his Raspberry Pi 3?

-thank you

yes running 4 nodes atm
Activity: 28
I have put a T-shirt on amazon regarding this new chaincoin HODL wave. Am I allowed to post the non referral link here? Couldnt find anything clarifying this matter through the forum search ... would Edit this post and put the link in, if its not considered as bad behaviour or annoying to others. If its been a stupid idea, I will delete this post very soon. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 597
is sgminer 4.1.0 with experimental chaincoin.cl kernel the only AMD GPU miner for c11 at the moment?
yes Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
Jump to: