Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 127. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
WOW chain is doing pretty good.. i am a happy camper..
Can someone tell is this pump and hold or are there some real news that justify this rocket?
thanks..
Watch HighOnCoins (Max), Chaincoin is special because (1) it allows masternodes and (2) there is a meme-style agreement that no one sells until the coin reaches $100.00 or more.  What is amazing is it seems like it is working, everyone is complying so the coin is going up.  This is kind of like the DOGE phenomenon.  I love this, we nerdy types can HODL together and we make the price go up, slowly but surely.
I follow him as well. Which is why i got into the coin. I am shooting for a masternode but started mining yesterday. Might set my Zcash rig up to mine CHC tonight.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WOW chain is doing pretty good.. i am a happy camper..
Can someone tell is this pump and hold or are there some real news that justify this rocket?
thanks..
Watch HighOnCoins (Max), Chaincoin is special because (1) it allows masternodes and (2) there is a meme-style agreement that no one sells until the coin reaches $100.00 or more.  What is amazing is it seems like it is working, everyone is complying so the coin is going up.  This is kind of like the DOGE phenomenon.  I love this, we nerdy types can HODL together and we make the price go up, slowly but surely.
Activity: 43
What is everyone getting for hash rate and what hardware. Is it better to mine this with Nvidia or AMD?

My details are below.

Windows 10
1X Asus RX 480 8GB OC
6-7 MH/s
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
how much do u earn for one masternode?

https://chc.masternodes.pro/

TOTAL MASTERNODES

DAILY CHC EARNED

DAILY INCOME
$2.97

WEEKLY INCOME
$20.79

MONTHLY INCOME
$90.35

YEARLY INCOME
$1,084.05

will it go higher? does it depends on chc price?

Those value will change with the price since as the price goes up you will make more per day/week/month and the price goes down you will be less. It will also change with the master node count but not as much as when the price changes.

a true money making machine  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

TOTAL MASTERNODES

DAILY CHC EARNED

DAILY INCOME
$2.97

WEEKLY INCOME
$20.79

MONTHLY INCOME
$90.35

YEARLY INCOME
$1,084.05

Those value will change with the price since as the price goes up you will make more per day/week/month and the price goes down you will be less. It will also change with the master node count but not as much as when the price changes.

TOTAL MASTERNODES

DAILY CHC EARNED

DAILY INCOME
$2.97

WEEKLY INCOME
$20.79

MONTHLY INCOME
$90.35

YEARLY INCOME
$1,084.05

legendary

TOTAL MASTERNODES

DAILY CHC EARNED

DAILY INCOME
$2.97

WEEKLY INCOME
$20.79

MONTHLY INCOME
$90.35

YEARLY INCOME
$1,084.05
Activity: 39
where i can get chain wallet for Linux? on the chain wesite they say that they have it, but there is no place to download it. thanks for help
Activity: 2
Thanks, i will  try that tonight
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Guys can someone help me?
I've setup my masternode on a Linux unbuntu VPSs, and at the last step when I type the command chaincoind masternode start I get the message that I have to put in my masternodeconfig the command masternode=1 but that's something that I've already dit.
So what I'm doing wrong?

try masternode start-many or masternode start-alias (name of your masternode)
Activity: 2
Guys can someone help me?
I've setup my masternode on a Linux unbuntu VPSs, and at the last step when I type the command chaincoind masternode start I get the message that I have to put in my masternodeconfig the command masternode=1 but that's something that I've already dit.
So what I'm doing wrong?
legendary
nice Chaincoin
i was mining this solo for a few days with 1 old GPU. years ago.
happy i found my wallet.dat backup from my altcoins museum Smiley
now i'm running a few masternodes
Hi, are you running the 5 in a single pc windows 10? I'm not even getting in several pcs, only one works.

running on linux VPSs
5 total
Hmmm, I'm using windows 10 and I'm not getting it,only one works.

You need to set the 'port=xxxx' in the .conf file so that each one uses it's own port. Those ports must also be forward in the router to that computer.

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
nice Chaincoin
Hi, are you running the 5 in a single pc windows 10? I'm not even getting in several pcs, only one works.

running on linux VPSs
5 total
Hmmm, I'm using windows 10 and I'm not getting it,only one works.
Activity: 3
which exchange will be trade?
Activity: 10
hi, can we run multiple MN on 1 vps ? is it better to buy 1 good VPS and run all the MN in 1 VPS ?

or better just cheap $5 vps per MN ? but i will have to repeat the installation on every vps then

thanks

rudy
Activity: 669
I like this coin from 3k sat to 60k sat.
Activity: 728
nice Chaincoin

running on linux VPSs
5 total
nice Chaincoin
Jump to: