Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 131. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Legit is this chancoin
Activity: 3
Hi,
I set up for the first time masternode yesterday.
For the last 24 hours of running time (successfully started masternode) I received no payment.
What is wrong?
Any help appreciated.
Activity: 461
Merit: 13
great thanks

You're welcome.
And btw. read the comments below as well. There are some issues with Windows 10.

Have fun. Smiley
dbh
Activity: 17
Activity: 461
Merit: 13
dbh
Activity: 17
what should be in the config file for running a masternode on windows
Activity: 12
Hello all Chaincoin folks!  Grin
I set up my first masternode today. For last 10 hours i had one payment of 2.0 CHC. Last 20 minutes were like Booom i got 2 payments one after one. Im happy about first rewards but i am little bit confused about it's timing. What is the average daily payment for one masternode and approx delay between icoming coins? I would launch few more if one isn't enough profitable.  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just got two masternodes up and running.  I'm using Amazon AWS, Ubuntu 16.04.  One of my nodes is t2.micro and the other is t2.nano.  The t2.micro instance was up from yesterday and it has already generated 6 chaincoin.  The t2.nano instance has yet to generate any coins, but I got it working late last night.

I've been listening to HighOnCoins and that's how I found out about Chaincoin.  I love the idea of Pump-and-HODL instead of the standard Pump-and-Dump.  Masternode-coins make a lot of sense to me, and I'm committed to HODL essentially forever.  My initial stake is some cash peeled off from ETH, so I see it as an experiment worth trying.

As many Chaincoiners I'm kind of jealous of DASH, I think of all of the alter-coins, it seems really strong.  Ironically, I had a lot of DASH when it first started, but I sold it for BTC.

OH BTW for those using virtual machines with smaller memory (e.g., t2.nano only has 512MB of RAM), it is very important to create a swap file as specified in the Chaincoin masternode step-by-step instructions.  The MAKE process is pretty big, and without the swap file it was slowing to a crawl, even on the t2.micro instance with 1GB of RAM.  Once the swap file was defined, the build process worked smoothly.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Ok so let me teach you guys a lesson.  The reason why a lot of these coins don't make it pass a few dollars worth, is because of the coin supply.  When you have too many coins then you will have a lot of pumpers and dumpers. Also if you have a coin with a supply like 100,000,000,000; then you will need atleast a trillion dollar market to cover that, and that's way too much.  So one of the main reasons why I'm in chain coin is because of the low supply of coins.  And most importantly, we have a strong community of over 1,500 the last time I checked, and its long term.  So don't come here with your short term goals seriously.  We are setting records here.  I may not know a lot about the technical part of crypto, but i know how to trade and that's facts!.  There's a lot more i can say, but I've said too much already lol!

Cheers Chain-ers!  and don't forget our theme song which i personally picked myself lol! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBn5aIfZElE   Wink
Activity: 32
Greetings chainers! Is it possible to host multiple masternodes on the one VPS server? Individual servers gets expensive  Shocked

Yes it is. Pop into the Slack for help with that.
Activity: 25
Greetings chainers! Is it possible to host multiple masternodes on the one VPS server? Individual servers gets expensive  Shocked
Activity: 3
So... what's a masternode ? How do I create/join/make one ?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 9
Thanks for the advice.  Go ChainCoin Smiley
Trading volume looking really good, despite the rest of the market being a bloodbath!   Just shows that ChainCoin is only going upwards!   Get in quick people!
Hi, I've jumped above the ChainCoin train and hoping to set up my masternode soon Smiley  It'll be my first time getting involved in a blockchain project so any help would be much appreciated.

One thing that I've found a bit frustrating is there appears to be nowhere to download the full blockchain from (as a single download), instead, it has to be synced via the Wallet, which is now 4hrs in progress (on a decent Dell Server with 200Mbps Internet) and still has 1 year 9 weeks remaining until up to date....so probably another 4-8hrs remaining.  It would be helpful to have a link to this download added to this post to help people get synced up and operating much faster.   Apologies if I've missed it somewhere though.

I'm hoping to join the slack soon, but I think it would be good for publicity/community to have more activity in bitcointalk forum here as I know it's the first place I check when researching a coin.  Want to encourage potential investors I think!

Hello to the other Chainers!  Hoping this is a good long term investment for everyone.
Hey welcome to the Chain ride lol and yes it is long term.  I know the wallet can be a drag to download and there's actually a link for the blockchain but it's not working really good because i tested it already.  When i tested it, It showed up with an error and i had to restart the whole syncing process again lol.  So for now just continue to do the slow process of getting your wallet synced.   Wink
Hey Chain-ers, I really believe this should be our Community theme song!!!  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBn5aIfZElE    Grin
Activity: 9
Hi, I've jumped above the ChainCoin train and hoping to set up my masternode soon Smiley  It'll be my first time getting involved in a blockchain project so any help would be much appreciated.

One thing that I've found a bit frustrating is there appears to be nowhere to download the full blockchain from (as a single download), instead, it has to be synced via the Wallet, which is now 4hrs in progress (on a decent Dell Server with 200Mbps Internet) and still has 1 year 9 weeks remaining until up to date....so probably another 4-8hrs remaining.  It would be helpful to have a link to this download added to this post to help people get synced up and operating much faster.   Apologies if I've missed it somewhere though.

I'm hoping to join the slack soon, but I think it would be good for publicity/community to have more activity in bitcointalk forum here as I know it's the first place I check when researching a coin.  Want to encourage potential investors I think!

Hello to the other Chainers!  Hoping this is a good long term investment for everyone.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
how to mine on ethos  Grin

mining on suprnova pool
single msi 1070 x
getting around 7-9 coins a day.
Hello Chain-ers check out this video.  I dedicate this video to the Chain Coin Community!  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBn5aIfZElEGrin
Jump to: