Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 145. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
GR8 volume...keep going.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Anyone have a link to the current amd gpu miner?
Links are in the ANN.

I cannot get it to sync the last blocks    always stuck in last hour?   
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
can you run a masternode on a mac OS? Thanks.
Activity: 176
Links are in the ANN.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Dev any help with running multiple masternodes on win?

It was not designed to run multiple masternodes, but you can try running two instances of the wallet (separate .exe, separate .conf file, separate data dir and different ports).

Ty will try.
maybe just get a few raspberry pi wallets set up as MS's if it doesn't work. Let me know how you make out.
So i set up 7 nodes yesterday, 8 hours later 3 were down the rest working, then again started 9 today..2 and a half hours later all are working
It is posibile to run multiple nodes on WINDOWS, for everyone interested i just made multiple wallet folders(chaincoin2,chaincoin3 etc.) Then make bat for every chaincoind you want to run, start them all in controler wallet and thats it.
do you have any screenshots of what you did? I'm going to try
got it working Smiley
Founder of Incakoin

It was not designed to run multiple masternodes, but you can try running two instances of the wallet (separate .exe, separate .conf file, separate data dir and different ports).

Ty will try.
maybe just get a few raspberry pi wallets set up as MS's if it doesn't work. Let me know how you make out.
So i set up 7 nodes yesterday, 8 hours later 3 were down the rest working, then again started 9 today..2 and a half hours later all are working
It is posibile to run multiple nodes on WINDOWS, for everyone interested i just made multiple wallet folders(chaincoin2,chaincoin3 etc.) Then make bat for every chaincoind you want to run, start them all in controler wallet and thats it.
do you have any screenshots of what you did? I'm going to try
Activity: 76
Do you think there's still time for growth or it's already pumped?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Founder of Incakoin
13 BTC VOLUME TODAY!!! What did I miss  Huh
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Boys , pack your space suites . I bought all your cheap coins Cheesy Wink

Impossible my cheap coin are at 20k sat !
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
Boys , pack your space suites . I bought all your cheap coins Cheesy Wink
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Activity: 60
I have enough coins to make a masternode. Somebody could help me to make this please ?
You can look for tutorials on other coins(youtube), TX or Crown for example then use it to set CHC masternode, until someone makes a video for Chaincoin
Damn my masternodes mining like crazy, this is one of the most profitable nodes in terms of %
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
I have enough coins to make a masternode. Somebody could help me to make this please ?
Activity: 79
Can you run a masternode on Mac OS? Thank you?
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Any chances of CHC being added to Bittrex? Even Polo (they recently delisted some coins, a request form to add CHC could be a good idea)  Grin
Activity: 16
Now, yeah.. 0.00003000 BTC...guys, The train leaves the platform.

Good coin  Cheesy
Founder of Incakoin

Ty will try.
thanks! Smiley
Dev can we have any update on re-branding, or a date maybe?
Jump to: